Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Baritones 2 Introduction & Discussion Thread

Very nice, I love the pics. :sweet: I suppose Tony's love for ducks was a reference to The Sopranos?

Sorry for requesting to kill you in the first one...your jokes were just so darn bad...

Should have eaten breakfast, thats the only way to start your day! :thumbup:

Look who requested to kill you! :laugh: Ha! :devil:

Edited by Lego12

:cry_sad: I'm starting to think people don't like me...

Man I'm such a moron. :hmpf_bad:

I like you a lot! :sweet:

Oh, but I did give you that title... :blush:

That's just because you thought I was a witch. Maybe I should change that...

I would have to say it was mostly Sandy. She's my hero! :wub:

Bob The Construction Man, don't you think that you should change your title to "A dead shopkeeper in the Baritones" :tongue:

That's just because you thought I was a witch. Maybe I should change that...

We all knew you were a witch, you probably still are :tongue:

Hinckley, sorry to bother you about something I know you clarified, but just to be safe...

*snip* And lastly, I allow players to PM strategies and other things because mafia games originated at conventions and players are allowed to strategize privately without the host's knowledge. In the spirit of mafia games, people are allowed to PM each other about the game...as long as they're willing to share the interaction after the game is over. :grin:

So if I wanted to, say, PM Zabrina to ask her what's cooking for dinner, or if, say, LeAnn (this is all example here folks) wanted to PM me to tell me what she knew about Boyd on Day 1, either of those would be fine?

~Trexxen (PS - great game so far, it's really unique - hiding the voting means bandwagons are that much harder :thumbup:)

Hinckley, sorry to bother you about something I know you clarified, but just to be safe...

So if I wanted to, say, PM Zabrina to ask her what's cooking for dinner, or if, say, LeAnn (this is all example here folks) wanted to PM me to tell me what she knew about Boyd on Day 1, either of those would be fine?

~Trexxen (PS - great game so far, it's really unique - hiding the voting means bandwagons are that much harder :thumbup:)

Thanks! And yes, you guys could PM each other those things...

Zepher:

you're=you are ie. you're using the word your wrong.

your=possessive ie. your grammar sucks.

Any other questions? :sweet:

Yes. How is time determined during the (game) days? For example, Iris is meeting the DESPrite club at lunch (in game time), assumably at 12:00 PM. Since timezones are different, and one game day takes place over four real days, how the hell is anyone supposed to be on time? :wacko::tongue:

What y'all talkin' 'bout?

Adalaide Tony? I find tha' hard to be-leeve, y'all.

Let me guess, "you don't stop playing the character 'till the interviews"? :laugh:

(Tropic Thunder quote...)

Yes. How is time determined during the (game) days? For example, Iris is meeting the DESPrite club at lunch (in game time), assumably at 12:00 PM. Since timezones are different, and one game day takes place over four real days, how the hell is anyone supposed to be on time? :wacko::tongue:

Shut up, that's how. :tongue:

Ouch. Painful. :tongue: Yeah, I know, I'm awful at grammar and spelling. I'm working on it. No need to draw me out like that though. i only messed up once. :angry::blush:

Edited by Zepher

i only messed up once. :angry::blush:

Sorry to draw you out like that. :blush:

But that is not the only time you've messed that up. :tongue: This is the third game I've played with you where you do that. You did it constantly. Hey, most people's grammar sucks. I'm not saying you're stupid. If you weren't one of my favorite members, I wouldn't be giving you a hard time...Ma'am.

Okay. You made it better.

I also forget to capatilize my "I" if your ever looking for another way to pick on me. :grin:

If you weren't one of my favorite members, I wouldn't be giving you a hard time...

It's true. He likes his ... I can't do it. Just fill in your own joke here, folks. :look:

I'm getting soft in my old age. Crap. I just about did it again. Fill in another joke here. :blush:

I'll be going now. :sceptic:

If you weren't one of my favorite members, I wouldn't be giving you a hard time..

Can I take that as a compliment to me too then?

Edited by Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard

Can I take that as a compliment to me too then?

Shut up, jerk. :sweet:

OOC: I'm going to use one of my OOC's here, but I think I'm okay. Are there are clue's we're missing? Are we really that stupid Hinckley?

I was going to use that as a OOCV, but I wussed out. So, is there? Are there any clues that we're missing so greatly? With out seeing whose voting for who, and without any picture or speech clues, it's really impossible to play!

I like the fact that we don't see how everyone else is voting! Unfortunately, now, so many people who before used to just follow along and be lemmings....well now they actually have to think for themselves. And, those of you that can make an argument and grow a set by standing behind your argument, well.....we will just see then won't we.

Just try not to be too long winded in your explanations...people might get lost!

It's not that. But there's nothing to follow! Without seeing people targetting people, and with out clues, it's very impossible as far as I can tell. Maybe I'm just stupid.

No Zepher, you are right. There has been way too much verbal diarrhea floatin' around in the other thread!