Sign in to follow this  
Cutty

big news - no caps!

Bionicle: it's, uh... Bionicle?

Belville: maybe some interesting chrome pieces...

City: FANTASTIC! Except for those airplanes... those are Jack Stone all the way. Too bad.

Duplo: n/a

Creator: yes. BLACK 1X1 SLOPES. FANTASTIC. Everything here is great!

Exo-Force: this line confuses me. I mean, cool concept, but... anime hair? It's like Alpha Team meets Designer minus all the non-<insert that tiresome argument> pieces... still, lighting bricks, and it looks like 7702 has mottled black/dark red pieces. Hot.

Ferrari: very cool, that whole competition scene is definitely on my to-buy list.

Football: awful.

KK2 Bigfigs: dear god no.

Racers: passable, the first two are pretty useful.

SW: already commented on it.

Technic: not a big fan.

This batch confuses me... I'm holding out for Vikings II and a few more HP sets, myself. Not to mention some more Star Wars sets... ;) Still, I'll pick up all those Creator sets, some Ferrari, and probably Exo-Force (I'm a sucker for new lines).

Oh no...

On one Bionicle set, it says "Try me!". This means light-up guns! Oh joy! |:| >:(

I can't get a link for you, but just go to bzpower.com and click on forums, and then on Bionicle Sets, and then on my topic.

Ill spilt up some of the pics so they can be disscued right :) And thank Cutty *viki*

I think they're pretty cool! I also never though Lego would do a Manga theme, but they did! I like the figs and the little robots. To me all the pieces look like printing instead of stickers, which is good.

The Ferrari looks very nice. The Xpods are decent. I will definitely have to expand my collection of both of these. Ferrari may be the best display theme ever, I think.

The rest....... sigh. Technic looks feeble compared to last 2 years. No new Mindstorms? No Vikings. No Adventurers (oh Johhny, where are you?).

The manga robots..... not for me although I wish TLC all the best of luck trying to catch the pre-teen boy market.

Still, as someone pointed out, it's only part of the year's offerings, so hope springs eternal.

Or, maybe they are all phoney! Hope springs eternal except for the Ferrari sets.

Gyl

Those are real, but they are stolen pics. >:(

But I do hope to see the KK stuff in minifig form.

OH DEAR GOD WHY ARENT THE PICS WORKING FOR ME!?!??!?! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!??!?!

LMAO, now pics are gone. Too funny. Oh well - we had a tease, now we gotta wait 2 months until the November catalogs, etc.

Go to the site, and click on the FUNDSACHE topic, and in it, there is a punch of links to files called "FUNDSACHE".

Each one is a different pic... it takes a while to find the sets your interested in, but I got to see em.

Am I the only one who likes the Hospital? I mean, besides that stupid road piece, and the fact they decided to build it on a rocky outcrop(wheres the wheel chair access???).

The actual building reminds me of older Lego sets as it is square and not all rounded and all glass. I also like the use of the old pine trees.

The planes were okay, but as people said, the Wings and the fronts are made of like one piece, which is kind of lame, but its alright. Its so Big... hopefully the inside has seats...

I freekin LOVE that Coast Guard chopper, looks VERY cool. Change the colors and you could make that a military one if you wanted.

Airport Control Tower is cool, but the rest is meh. I hate those big gray "Girder" pieces... so annoying.

I'm still dissapointed no new pirates/castle/viking sets are added, but oh well. Some of this stuff may be worth buying.

As almost everyone has said: thanks a lot for the pics, cutty member!!!

The Airplane and Airport are somehow simple but adult *wacko* they just look great

The Ferrari set with the podium is great!!!

Love only one of the Exo force sets, the one which is kind of black and red without

the japanese inscriptions.

Excellent KK3 (please stop calling these new sets KK2 ;) ) action figs, I can't wait to

see the system sets and know the complete new story so far!!!!!!!!! *viki*

The technic one with red and green tones and yellow wheels is also an innovating set

The ambulances and the firefighter truck are also lovely

Dislikes: The hospital is dissapointing!!!!! too childish....

The Exo Force sets in general: what's that about using one of the best technologic advances

in Lego in such sets!!?? I'm also waiting to see it the story line is at least something like

Evangelion series (the sets it is said were designed by the creators of this excellent Manga)

King Jayko is just like out of place, I didn't like his catapult...

The other technic sets are just the same, no innovations

Tie Fighter again!!!! |-/ Star Wars saga deserves lots and lots and lots and lots of sets!!!!

We can still have hopes about the continuation of the Vikings line and also the so called in 2004 continuation of the Orient Expedition line or the Johny Thunder's Adventurers, and, what else, hope to see more and better sets than the ones are just appearing!!!!!! :P

post-5-1128468487.jpg

Could you post a more specific link? This forum has a horrible layout and I don't really know what I'm looking for...

*sigh* I got in trouble at BZP for posting this stuff. Ah well.

do you have a link for us ;)

EDIT: found it, loooooool I didn't know that they ware as FBTB, really picky on this kind of news *wacko*

Don't worry, Toa Tilius !!!!

I have to say that those BZP people take themselves far too seriously.

Yeah right - cancel the whole promotional campaign just because a few pics were leaked. These pics won't lose them any business. Frankly, the 2006 Matoran are very ordinary - now THAT may lose them business (and I say this as a Bionicle fan).

Don't sweat it Tillus - set leaks occur all the time. It's not like you stole the pics yourself. They were posted on the biggest lego site in the world (1000steine>lugnet any time, too bad I don't read German very well)!

Chill, sit back, and laugh at foolish people taking a children's toy far too seriously.

Gyl

None of those sets appeal to me so LEGO has my full approval to cancel their advertising campaign and never release any of them. :^D

I want to steal! I want to take! I want to antagonise! I want! I want!

The pics on 1000steine are still there, but they changed adresses. One could possibly go the extra mileto salvage all of them, put them on the B'shelf and link to them from here...possibly. Holy Zeus am I lazy...

*yawns*,

Cutty

I don't like the Hospital

Compare with the Police Station, the scale for the hospital is too small ..... :|

And why the LEGO use that base plate .....

Are they using it because they need to do so ???[Due to mass production]

The Airport is ok.... but the plane is same with DUPOL .... what happen??

It seems that we don't have to even build it up!

New Disign for Airport is a boarding gate ...... I feel impress about that.

*satis*

OK, this seems to be the original thread so I post my stuff from the City set-thread here:

Hospital: Um... that's a hospital?! Looks more like a red-cross... uh, blue-cross version of the Coast Watch HQ. And, come on, stairs to the entrance?! Not very handicap-friendly. Disappointment.

Ambulance: Nice city set. Nothing terrificly new but it fits with the new police and fire sets which is more important IMHO.

Medic's Car: It has doors - yay! I miss the doors on the new cars. More of those for the entire city!

Rescue Chopper: Looks nice. Needs some adjustments here and there but a good successor to 7044. If you mix both it could be a pretty decent chopper.

Airport: WHOA! Gimmegimmegimme! Cool! Cooler! Coolest! More coolest! Most coolest! No, seriously, pretty cool.

Passenger Plane: WHOA2! Finally a really good looking plane. I find it pretty hard to build a decent looking plane with basic bricks and plates. And most of the times you sacrifice the space for the minifigs. So, specialized parts are ok if the result is good (and compared to the dump truck it is). It's pretty big, though. I saw the new duplo plane the other day which is 50x50cm, also - that's quite some space it consumes...

Airport Mechanic: Nice little minifig set. Again, more of those for the entire city, please!

Airport Fire Engine: Looooooooooooovely! Looks like the "real thing", good choice of colors.

Except for the much anticipated hospital 2006 seems to be another year to look forward to :) I just hope the new train keeps the momentum up...