Oky

Clone Wars Episode Wishlist

This thread is a fantastic idea, well done Oky. I was just thinking about this topic yesterday. I would love to see some more of the clones on their own, rather than taking a back seat to the Jedi in the episodes. The original cartoon does a great job of this with the ARC troopers. I don’t think the ARC troopers exist in this cartoon the same way they did in the old one. There are a lot of troopers with modified gear like the ARC’s but not too many going off on their own missions by themselves yet. Perhaps the clones will grow in skill as the show goes on. The scout troopers seem quite interesting and I would love to see more episodes focused on them. Just some more ground fighting altogether would be great. And for crying out loud, put the LAAT in more episodes. They have, in my opinion, the greatest vehicle in Star Wars and it needs some more screen time. And I agree Oky and Snake, bring back Durge and have him take out some Jedi. I would love to see the Chancellor set up order 66. It would be interesting to see the reactions from the clones when they are told they will have to take out their generals. As for my wife, she would probably just like to see the cartoon end altogether. She was hoping that she would be done with watching Star Wars after the Revenge of the Sith.

-Death of Ahsoka. (At the end of the series)

-Battle of Kashyyyk

-Battle of Teth 2

-Grievous killing many Jedi (And not losing his legs, swinging around like a monkey and this and that..)

I can't think of more..

Edited by General Magma

He already has though. Grevious has his mechanical cough before his ribs get crushed in the Battle of Corscant. There is no mention of Ahsoka in the cartoon or Rex or the 501st. In the cartoon the fighting styles are over the top. Also i don't see Durge in the new series. The list goes on and on and on.

That's because he is ignoring the old cartoon altogether. :hmpf_bad: There are some explanations for these things, like saying that Grievous always kinda did have a cough because he was never able to completely adjust to his droid body, but some things just don't make a lot of sense. :sceptic: Filoni simply wants to give us a fun cartoon about the clone wars, disregarding any type of continuity. :hmpf:

But I am still pretty sure that they wont remake anything. :sadnew:

Lastly it wouldn't make sense if it didn't end in the battle of coroscant.

Why not? If you ask me, it would make more sense if they didn't actually. As I said before: If you were to try to make sense of this show in terms of continuity, you would have to say that it is set somewhere between Chapter 21 and 22 of the old cartoon. If they would want to keep this new show somewhat in continuity, they wouldn't touch anything that has happened in chapters 22 - 25. But apparently Filoni doesn't care about messing things up :hmpf_bad: so we'll have to wait and see, I guess.

I agree Oky and Snake, bring back Durge and have him take out some Jedi.

I never said that they should bring back Durge. I only said that they should introduce a new big baddie like Durge. But, sure, having him in the show would be cool as well... as long as he doesn't steal Grievous the show. :wink:

I would love to see the Chancellor set up order 66. It would be interesting to see the reactions from the clones when they are told they will have to take out their generals.

Hm, you're right, that would indeed be interesting to see. :thumbup: Better than those super obvious hints at the fact that Palpy is secretly controlling the CIS at least. :hmpf:

As for my wife, she would probably just like to see the cartoon end altogether. She was hoping that she would be done with watching Star Wars after the Revenge of the Sith.

:laugh: Haha! Well, tell your wife that she should give up hope. :devil: There are at least a hundred episodes planned, and with the success of the show, who knows where it will end. :grin:

Besides, Star Wars will never end! :vader:

Star Wars forever! :sing:

I'd like to have characters who are created in show, we get attached to, and then get killed off. That is all.

[*]Less Jar Jar! :angry: It's not that I don't like him; it's just that there is too much potential in this show for the makers to waste time on Jar Jar stories. :hmpf:

It's alright. Admit it. We all hate him. :tongue: I would like to see an episode about the Separatist Great Weapon (i.e. The Death Star in Ep. III)

"I never said that they should bring back Durge. I only said that they should introduce a new big baddie like Durge. But, sure, having him in the show would be cool as well... as long as he doesn't steal Grievous the show. :wink: " quote Oky Wan

My apologies for the misquote. I would love to see Durge in the show though. Even more as a mini-fig!

":laugh: Haha! Well, tell your wife that she should give up hope. :devil: There are at least a hundred episodes planned, and with the success of the show, who knows where it will end. :grin:

Besides, Star Wars will never end! :vader: " quote Oky Wan

I would tell her, but I enjoy sleeping in my bed rather than the couch. :grin:

Edited by djmangunz

i really hope it ends like the first anime about CW. That shaak ti and some others have to save palpy from grievous. they can't let mace windu crush his internals, because he coughs already :sceptic:

I'd like to have characters who are created in show, we get attached to, and then get killed off. That is all.

Maybe they should start with Ashoka! :tongue:

She seems to be the most annoying padawan ever. :sadnew:

Maybe they should start with Ashoka! :tongue:

She seems to be the most annoying padawan ever. :sadnew:

why? :cry_sad: I'm really beginning to like her...

:cry_sad:

Yea, why does everybody on the intarwebs (sorry, :tongue: ) hate her? ok, she can act silly, but that's not always. And everybody is busy with talking about her death, but it can't happen because its a childeren's show. killing a mayor character can be difficult for little kids. everybody cries when "the lion king" is on television. Captain rex could die every second in the show, but they still didn't let him die. Why? because he is a mayor character.

Yea, why does everybody on the intarwebs (sorry, :tongue: ) hate her? ok, she can act silly, but that's not always. And everybody is busy with talking about her death, but it can't happen because its a childeren's show. killing a mayor character can be difficult for little kids. everybody cries when "the lion king" is on television. Captain rex could die every second in the show, but they still didn't let him die. Why? because he is a mayor character.

Yes, it would hurt little kids to see Ahsoka die, but in the next episode, it looks like Rex might, by that beast thing. And what is Rex mayor of, major characters?

rex wont die next episode because hes far too badass. He might die eventually but they would be complete and utter idiots to kill him off this early

read a page back about what i said about the death of animated characters

Edited by Captain REX

I just finished building my AAT (nice vehical by the way) and I was looking at Yoda, and thought to my self 'Why have we not heard of the real name of Yoda's species' So with that said, I would like to hear what his real species is.

Well, my ideas may be a strange for some of you, but:

1) Stop showing BD as some village idiots! I know they are quite stupid, but in every episode they act absolutely.... can't find the words.... ) :hmpf_bad:

2) Let the clones die! Well, we do see how they die, but I need more! :devil: Just joking. I mean, well we have say 5 clone troopers, and 30 BD, none die.... :hmpf:

3) Give us normal SBD! Like they were in CC game. I mean really tough, hard to kill, but slow and not very intelligent. :classic:

4) Show us some battle, where Separatists WIN! Because looking at current series it seems that the CIS is beaten everywhere.... What kind of war is it in this case!?

Yes, I know that the show is for kids and so on.... But, really we need to see the might of CIS, the kind should understand that it's an opponent, a true one and tough. Not just a bunch of useless droids. :angry:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

4) Show us some battle, where Separatists WIN! Because looking at current series it seems that the CIS is beaten everywhere.... What kind of war is it in this case!?

Yes, I know that the show is for kids and so on.... But, really we need to see the might of CIS, the kind should understand that it's an opponent, a true one and tough. Not just a bunch of useless droids. :angry:

Well the next episode looks like a major sith victory!

But they have a part two to it :cry_sad:

So the cis will again lose. :cry_sad:

Well, my ideas may be a strange for some of you, but:

1) Stop showing BD as some village idiots! I know they are quite stupid, but in every episode they act absolutely.... can't find the words.... ) :hmpf_bad:

2) Let the clones die! Well, we do see how they die, but I need more! :devil: Just joking. I mean, well we have say 5 clone troopers, and 30 BD, none die.... :hmpf:

3) Give us normal SBD! Like they were in CC game. I mean really tough, hard to kill, but slow and not very intelligent. :classic:

1) Yes. And they're not 'robot stupid', either. They're complete morons. It's one thing having them just be slow, but village idiots? :hmpf_bad:

2)Plenty die, actually. Look at Rookies, Duel of the Droids, and the pilots in Gungan General. Plus, they're combat trained. It's what they do- it's quality vs. quantity with droids, and if clones were dying left, right, and center, there wouldn't be any clone armor any more. I personally like it that all the clones are getting cooler, because it's what they do for a living. They better WELL be good at killing things and staying alive. :tongue:

3) I'd like skinnier ones. The ones they give us are just fat. :sick:

4) They win plenty, but not in battles with the main characters. The Malevolence destroying fleets did well until Anakin had to win.

Ok they dont win plenty see this:

Ambush: Toydaria allies with the Republic. Republic victory

Rising Malevolance: Anakin finds out about the ion cannon and lives to tell the jedi council: Republic victory

Shadow of malevolence: the medical base is saved and the ion cannon is destroyed: Republic victory

Destroy Malevolence: The malevolence is destroyed and Padme is rescued: Republic victory

Rookies: the republic is alerted to the seps invansion of Kamino and thwarts them: republic victory

Downfall of a droid: Grevious's fleet is destroyed but artoo is captured: republic/ sepratist victory

Duel of the droids: Skytop station is destroyed and artoo is rescued: republic victory

Bombad Jedi: Padme is rescued and Viceroy Gunray is captured: Republic victory

Cloak of darkness: Nute Gunray is rescued: sepratist victory

Lair of Grevious: Kit fisto escapes but every other republic person dies: sepratist victory( and slightly republic)

Dooku captured: Count dooku is captured by pirates and the republic send a ransom to them: Republic victory

The Gungan general: Obi wan and anakin are rescued but Count dooku escapes: Republic/sepratist victory

Jedi Crash: The outcome of the space battle is unknown but Anakin will recover from his injuries: Republic victory

see the vast majority is republic

Edited by Captain REX

Something with Boba Fett in it!!!! :cry_happy:

That couldn't be possible, Boba is a character of the OT!

More Yoda episodes we need! :yoda:

You well get an Episode soon, I know :classic:

I would prefer an Epsiode with a great battle inside Coruscant. With all the main-characters!

Or something with kaminoans...

Greetings Bricks