Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Day 3

The hat, however... Any witch should already have a hat, so I fear it indicates that they have somehow recruited a new one to their evil ranks.

3. Philip is staring at my megabloks again and it's making me nervous. :tongue:

You make some very good points Father! :thumbup:

Hmm you may be right about the hat, It sounds logical that witches need a new hat for their new recruit, Since if they can recruit people. :oh:

We need to get Philip some help.... :grin:

Perhaps he got the gun from Mustafa. I still am suspicious of Martinus/Pickerel though. Yesterday we almost had him burned, but got Bernard instead.

Vote: Martinus/Pickerel

Im in a voting mood today.....

Vote: kill will/Isabella

That should teach you not to vote for people without a reason....Well an outdated reason... :hmpf_bad:

I have a reason its called you making yourself suspicous and you better back off Martinus....Have you not seen anything in the last day or have you been busy doing witchcraft? :hmpf_bad:

Your on my list now....

Uhm, according to Fernando he is working with Martinus to investigate people. Now, the reason we got Bernard yesterday was because Fernando and Martinus had uncovered that Bernard was a heretic. And now you want to kill Martinus? Why?

If she is a witch she just made a bad mistake...

I too would like to know why you are voting for Martinus when all the evidence points elsewhere. He could be our only hope of catching the heretics, and yet you want to vote for him with no other reason than that you were suspicious yesterday? You're not a desperate heretic are you? Your confession would help us a lot here. :grin:

Alexander, you make some excellent points. I too think that these items are a warning of what is to come, if not of what has already happened. Of course, I just wish we could be a bit more certain of their meaning.

I agree, I say we go back to the 3 shoppers, I will do anything to prove im not guilty.

Why has no one still gone back to us yet? Just wondering with all the clues pointing back to Mustafa's stall.... :look:

I'm also curious as to why there is a vote for Martinus, when evidence clearly leads elsewhere (for now)? As to the remarks that a witch could bring a villager within the devil's grasp, now, would that be permanent? Or would they eventually break free? Only God can have such answers... And another thing about the Legend of Mystery Castle. I remeber reading about how the castle torturer had been accused on many accounts and was very suspicious, but turned out to be innocent in the end. Perhaps the same is true with Martinus? And I think that Miguel being a bad shot or darkness wasn't the only reason why Alexander wasn't killed that night... in the Legend of Mystery Castle, the priest (who was innocent) was protected by the holy power and was unable to be slaughtered at night. Perhaps this is why he didn't perish at Miguel's gunshot?

Hmm I agree that God must be is watching over Alexander :thumbup:

Here is what interests me. There are two possiblities with Mustufa. He could either be innocent, or guilty. Well yes, i know it's obvious, but there are certian things about it that interest me.

Here are the choices.

1. He's completely innocent, and here is why. It's a reverse. He orders those goods, we think he's guily, but he's not, and we kill another innocnet. It could be a cunning plot.

2. But issn't that over played. what if we fall into that trap, and he's guily? What then? We'll never suspect him. He'll say it was a trap, and that we're being mislead, and it will be swept under the carpet and we'll forget about it.

Speaking about sweeping things under the carpet, Elisa, you're my maid. (Is that okay with you Imperial Scouts. Working for me? The more realtionships the better it could be.) I need to speak to you about sweeping things under the carpets... I only ysterday noticed a buldge in the carpet which, after further inspection turned out to be dust.

Hmm its true if we say hes not guilty we wont suspect him at all, Maybe like an old story of how evil people recruited an old man and no one suspected him for diffrent reasons....

Hmm sweeping things under the carpet eh? Sounds suspicous. :tongue:

Hello, Mustafa.....General Christopher has sent me here to watch your stall.... :wink: so I will see what is happening here.....ooooh, a witch hat! Can I buy see it? I was joking......

He's a witch. Burn him. :tongue:

Also Isabella I will unvote you when you unvote Martinus. :hmpf_bad:

Alright then, good Elisa- some other time. :classic: I believe you have a couple hour break at eight? :sweet:

John, shut up, you're the gay one. :angry: j/k

Very Well,

Unvote Martinus/Pickerel But I still have my suspicions. Then what about you John, are you perfect? I think not. There's no evidence against you yet, and you should be glad. Or you're inoccent, which is more likely, but I still don't like you.

I like Mustafa, I hope he's innocent, but there's a substantial ammount of information against him. The goods could have been planted... :look:

Alright then, good Elisa- some other time. :classic: I believe you have a couple hour break at eight? :sweet:

Mustafa I'll be right back...I just have to go yell at Phillip.....Are you actually trying to pick up girls!?! :sceptic: We are trying to get rid of the witches and you are pciking up girls and looking at their megablocks! :hmpf_bad: What is wrong with you? Your one crazy witch bastard to be thinking of girls at this time.... :hmpf: Now I will return to Mustafa's stall to see who bought what...so witches.....if you plan to buy anything from Mustafa's stall....I'll be watching you.... *Walks over to Mustafa's stall and starts talking about how to find the witches*

I feel we need to put the pressure on those people who purchased the suspcious items on day one, John, Cassandra and Sabrina.

We haven't heard from Cassandra or Sabrina since then and personally, I think John spends too much time trying to accuse other people. He's certainly fast to vote today. I haven't heard a good explanation from him yet about the purchases he made that day. He said he bought some rugs and food, but do we have any proof of that? Perhaps he bought the broom, the axe and the apples and brewed up some poison for Snow White last night...

What is wrong with you? Your one crazy witch bastard to be thinking of girls at this time....

There is always time to be thinking about girls, or woman for that matter. you are a man of the army, treat others with respect, you are one of the full who should be disciplined in this town. And Elisha, I apologize, it was most likely my troublesome husband opposed to you.

*Clean clean*

I feel we need to put the pressure on those people who purchased the suspcious items on day one, John, Cassandra and Sabrina.

We haven't heard from Cassandra or Sabrina since then and personally, I think John spends too much time trying to accuse other people. He's certainly fast to vote today. I haven't heard a good explanation from him yet about the purchases he made that day. He said he bought some rugs and food, but do we have any proof of that? Perhaps he bought the broom, the axe and the apples and brewed up some poison for Snow White last night...

Oh, yes, I do agree! I have not seem them for quite some time!

There is always time to be thinking about girls, or woman for that matter. you are a man of the army, treat others with respect, you are one of the full who should be disciplined in this town. And Elisha, I apologize, it was most likely my troublesome husband opposed to you.

Yes, I know...but at a critical time like this? :sceptic: Anyways, I have been a bit rash....its just that John made me drink that posion (Joking) we really don't have any clues and I fear that we won't vote anyone off tonight, therefore a witch probably killing someone tonight.... :sad: I have my suspicions, but Sabrina and Cassandra really stand out...as they have been busy....busy doing witchcraft something....I wonder what.... :look:

What if Mustafa's stall is unique to this particular mafia game...of life? Perhaps Tiny Pius God allows certain players to purchase items from the store during odd-numbered days and that's how they get their night actions? We should be careful of who bought that broom and be careful of who might buy that cauldron. The axe is very discomforting as well...

Where are Sabrina and Cassandra? Since we haven't heard from Cassandra, perhaps she has something to hide...and if she hasn't been around, perhaps that's why the night was uneventful... :look: She or Sabrina could be witches with night actions who since they aren't participating...in the game of life, of course...nothing is happening during the night time. Perhaps if they don't speak for themselves soon, we should vote one off and ask Quarryman to kill the other...

Hmm, we have heard from Cassandra today. But not from Sabrina. And yes, John does seem a bit fast to vote today. Maybe we could just vote off Sabrina though? I mean, if she's not going to contribute to the investigations there's no need for her to live, now is there?

Where are Sabrina and Cassandra? Since we haven't heard from Cassandra, perhaps she has something to hide...and if she hasn't been around, perhaps that's why the night was uneventful... :look: She or Sabrina could be witches with night actions who since they aren't participating...in the game of life, of course...nothing is happening during the night time. Perhaps if they don't speak for themselves soon, we should vote one off and ask Quarryman to kill the other...

Who is this Quarryman you're talking about? Is there another one in Azufre that has announced that he can kill people at night? :tongue:

Hmm, we have heard from Cassandra today. But not from Sabrina. And yes, John does seem a bit fast to vote today. Maybe we could just vote off Sabrina though? I mean, if she's not going to contribute to the investigations there's no need for her to live, now is there?

Who is this Quarryman you're talking about? Is there another one in Azufre that has announced that he can kill people at night? :tongue:

It's you smarty-megablocks.

Did we hear from Cassandra? I thought we hadn't heard from her yet...let me review the thread. Aha, now I see. I had Cassandra confused with someone else. Cassandra is Miguel's wife. That's very suspicious. We have heard a lot from Cassandra, but she's never answered for what she bought in the market that day. So, tell us Cassandra, what was it you purchased in the market on Day 1?

I already said what I bought at the market. I bought some carrots that turned out to be apples. I needed them to make my apple pie. I haven't the slightest idea to who bought an axe, however there is a chance that these things were stolen, and Mustafa put them accidentally down as sold.

Or, he just forgot. Either way, I don't know anything than what Ive given.

I already said what I bought at the market. I bought some carrots that turned out to be apples. I needed them to make my apple pie. I haven't the slightest idea to who bought an axe, however there is a chance that these things were stolen, and Mustafa put them accidentally down as sold.

Or, he just forgot. Either way, I don't know anything than what Ive given.

Sounds reasonable....but I still have my suspicions against you....well, I'm going to the Church, to pray to the Lord.... :classic:

That does not sound reasonable at all. Do you have any proof that all you bought were the apples? They could easily be used to mix with a witchy potion and poison someone. We've all read Snow White and the Seven Dorks... I don't think Mustafa is dumb enough to accidentally write something down as sold when it was actually stolen. One of the three of you bought a broomstick and an axe and the apples aren't exactly innocent. Time to review the previous days to find out what you've been up to... :hmpf_bad:

Good Morning Mustafa :classic: , I didnt have such a good sleep :hmpf_bad::sceptic:

Why John, did you not have a good sleep on the first night? :look:

But....All I made was an apple pie. And it was a delicious and nutritious treat for everyone who had some. I don't have any poison in my home. Or, at least I dont think I do. I clean out my house once every week and I havent noticed anyhing suspicious about it.

But dont take my word for it. You can all come and check it out yourself. Yesterday, I managed to clean it, so its in good shape.

I researched all the days and this is what I found:

IMG_1000.jpg

Philip really can't keep his eyes of my wife's megablocks. Something is up there, for serious. :hmpf_bad:

Cassandra bounced back and forth a lot when voting yesterday, insisting most of the day that Martinus was guilty. As a matter of fact, she was the first to vote against him. She was one of the last people to vote for Bernard, and Bernard very angrily voted back at her-which he didn't seem to be so angry with anyone else who voted for him. Perhaps Bernard felt if he could turn attention towards a fellow witch-possibly Cassandra-he could deliver a witch to the townspeople and appear innocent after... Cassandra also doesn't seem to know the difference between carrots and apples, wears too much lipstick and says things that are very similar to the thing she's just said, again and again. She may say 100 things a day, but they are only variations of about 5 ideas...Also, as I was searching for clues, Cassandra followed me the whole time.

Sabrina would be the one who bought the axe and broomstick if what John and Cassandra are telling us is true, that they bought the other items. Sabrina was very quick to vote for me when the sun started to set on the first day. Perhaps because I was focuing so much pressure on the people who had been in the market. Of the three who were in the market on the first day, I believe Sabrina to be the most suspicious-maybe it's just the name, but I think we should vote for one of the three people who were in the market when those items were purchased.

And we should keep a close eye on my wife and Philip... :hmpf_bad:

Time for another Paintings review: Again, my comments will be in bold

The light spread across Azufre, and the town gathered once more.

"What a boring night!" one villager noted - everyone arrived on time this morning. Except for... No, everyone was on time...

IMG_1091.jpg

"Hmm... Nice weather we're having..."

"Indeed..."

Small Talk

Hmmmm,Where is Sabrina and Martinus looking off to?

IMG_1093.jpg

"Are you ever going to stop staring at my wife's megablocks?"

"... Never..."

Still looking there eh Phillip? Kind of odd if you ask me

One thing to note was that Mustafa's new goods had finally arrived from Marrakesh.

IMG_1082.jpg

Nothing much here

... He set up shop, making note of the new items...

IMG_1083.jpg

How much contraband can we find here?

... Bananas, cauldron, scimitars, hats, treasures...

IMG_1089.jpg

Gunpowder, witches hats, cauldrons, swords. Although cauldrons can be used for cooking stews, that is still awfully suspcious

... keg of gunpowder, rugs, spices, fish.

IMG_1088.jpg

Nothing unusual there...

Indeed, theres nothing unusual here.

Time for another Paintings review: Again, my comments will be in bold

Are you trying to push my accusations out with a picture review? :hmpf_bad:

Ah my list of suspicions continues to grow! Too bad I have no sure fire kill-offs as of yet. I'll list them momentarily...

Isabella: What the Hell is your problem? You really want to kill off my informant.. you fool. Not really witch material, but still.. annoying.

Cassandra: In all honesty, you've been going back and forth and not deciding on what to say. Maybe you're just trying to not bring attention, or make yourself look good, but you've changed your mind so much. You said before that you didn't want to vote without evidence, but then you go ahead and do it anyways. Its just... unusual. Once again, you're not so suspicious...

Hernan: Now you, good man, strike me as a heretic. You've been wanting everyone to reveal themselves what their role is, like who the one guarding Alexander was and who was the one who investigated Bernard. That just strikes me as a heretic trying to trick people into revealing themselves and then eliminating the "right" person at night. My informant also says that you where asking him to tell him the truth in privacy, which is also suspicious.. you're on high alert in my book.

Miguel: You're probably low down there, but perhaps you followed the suggestion that if there was a vigilante that they should not murder last night. Its just a possibility in my book.

Sabrina: Ah, yes. You haven't really said much in your defense, which makes us doubt what you are up to. No effort was made on your part to say you did not buy the things like the broom.

Ah, that brings up the point that perhaps the witches need new items to recruit new witches. Broomsticks, cauldrons, and witch hats. That's my opinion.. which brings up

Mustafa: Oh that's also a very tricky one. So far he seems like a nice man, but who knows. He "doesn't remember" who bought his stuff, even for something that's potentially dangerous like an axe. Perhaps that would do fine during normal days, but we're in a crisis here.

Well.. I think most of my suspicions are just annoyances, but I'm trying to list ideas.. so we can look further into it. I may remember others, so listen up in case you care what this Inquisitor has to say.

LOL Im not the one staring at peoples megablocks...

Very Well,

Unvote Martinus/Pickerel But I still have my suspicions. Then what about you John, are you perfect? I think not. There's no evidence against you yet, and you should be glad. Or you're inoccent, which is more likely, but I still don't like you.

Im not perfect, Never said I was.

I was standing up for someone innocent, Is that a crime? :hmpf_bad:

Unvote: kill will/Isabella

Mustafa I'll be right back...I just have to go yell at Phillip.....Are you actually trying to pick up girls!?! :sceptic: We are trying to get rid of the witches and you are pciking up girls and looking at their megablocks! :hmpf_bad: What is wrong with you? Your one crazy witch bastard to be thinking of girls at this time.... :hmpf: Now I will return to Mustafa's stall to see who bought what...so witches.....if you plan to buy anything from Mustafa's stall....I'll be watching you.... *Walks over to Mustafa's stall and starts talking about how to find the witches*

I know....Like I said earlier...He needs help :tongue: [ :grin: ]

I already said this several times,

I was fast to vote to defend an innocent man, Is that a crime? :wacko::hmpf: And im the one that keeps bringing up the 3 of us, If I was a heretic I would be directing the attention away from it... :hmpf:

I told you I bought some food to eat and some rugs for my house. Ive said that plenty of times dont know why you keep asking... :wacko: Search my house then.

Yes, I know...but at a critical time like this? :sceptic: Anyways, I have been a bit rash....its just that John made me drink that posion (Joking) we really don't have any clues and I fear that we won't vote anyone off tonight, therefore a witch probably killing someone tonight.... :sad: I have my suspicions, but Sabrina and Cassandra really stand out...as they have been busy....busy doing witchcraft something....I wonder what.... :look:

:hmpf_bad:

I think those 2 are up to something....

What if Mustafa's stall is unique to this particular mafia game...of life? Perhaps Tiny Pius God allows certain players to purchase items from the store during odd-numbered days and that's how they get their night actions? We should be careful of who bought that broom and be careful of who might buy that cauldron. The axe is very discomforting as well...

Thats another way to explain the lack of killings, I think we should go with your plan :thumbup:

Look, I voted fast to stop a potential bandwagon against an innocent man! :hmpf_bad:

I think we should vote off Sabrina, I would start the vote but people keep saying im suspicous because I vote fast..... :hmpf_bad:

[OCC: Can Tiny Pius please pm whoever is playing Sabrina... :hmpf_bad: Or give it to someone active?]

It's you smarty-megablocks.

Did we hear from Cassandra? I thought we hadn't heard from her yet...let me review the thread. Aha, now I see. I had Cassandra confused with someone else. Cassandra is Miguel's wife. That's very suspicious. We have heard a lot from Cassandra, but she's never answered for what she bought in the market that day. So, tell us Cassandra, what was it you purchased in the market on Day 1?

Smarty-megablocks lol :grin:

Why John, did you not have a good sleep on the first night? :look:

Because I was worried for my fellow citizens.. Gee sorry for being caring. :wacko:

I researched all the days and this is what I found:

Philip really can't keep his eyes of my wife's megablocks. Something is up there, for serious. :hmpf_bad:

Cassandra bounced back and forth a lot when voting yesterday, insisting most of the day that Martinus was guilty. As a matter of fact, she was the first to vote against him. She was one of the last people to vote for Bernard, and Bernard very angrily voted back at her-which he didn't seem to be so angry with anyone else who voted for him. Perhaps Bernard felt if he could turn attention towards a fellow witch-possibly Cassandra-he could deliver a witch to the townspeople and appear innocent after... Cassandra also doesn't seem to know the difference between carrots and apples, wears too much lipstick and says things that are very similar to the thing she's just said, again and again. She may say 100 things a day, but they are only variations of about 5 ideas...Also, as I was searching for clues, Cassandra followed me the whole time.

Sabrina would be the one who bought the axe and broomstick if what John and Cassandra are telling us is true, that they bought the other items. Sabrina was very quick to vote for me when the sun started to set on the first day. Perhaps because I was focuing so much pressure on the people who had been in the market. Of the three who were in the market on the first day, I believe Sabrina to be the most suspicious-maybe it's just the name, but I think we should vote for one of the three people who were in the market when those items were purchased.

And we should keep a close eye on my wife and Philip... :hmpf_bad:

I dont trust those 2 :knight:

I agree completely with what you say. Very good examination :classic::thumbup:

Ok I guess im kinda glad we didnt vote you off... :tongue:

Are you trying to push my accusations out with a picture review? :hmpf_bad:

That IS suspicous :hmpf_bad:

Shes definatly avoiding something.

...Its possible....

Yes I do:

1) Wear to much lipstick.

2) Repeat the same thing many different ways.

3) Confuse apples and carrots. A carrot pie wouldnt be to good....

However, I voted for Martinus before I knew he was the tourturer. After that, people started voting for him again, so I voted for Martinus again. Bernard then voted for me because he accused me of being a witch and trying to get rid of our baker. Then, the vote shifted again and voted for Bernard.

And, I to was looking for clues.

Not being a stalker...

But, Im not a witch and nor is my husband (Hey it's an example of Number 2! I am repeating myself.)

I was fast to vote to defend an innocent man, Is that a crime? :wacko::hmpf: And im the one that keeps bringing up the 3 of us, If I was a heretic I would be directing the attention away from it... :hmpf:

Ah, makes sense. Sorry :blush:

And im the one that keeps bringing up the 3 of us, If I was a heretic I would be directing the attention away from it... :hmpf:

I did notice that, but it could be a tactic to focus attention away from you as well. Reverse psychology. Has Freud been born yet? :wacko:

I agree completely with what you say. Very good examination :classic::thumbup:

Ok I guess im kinda glad we didnt vote you off... :tongue:

:laugh: Thanks, me too! :blush:

Cassandra also said that Mustafa and Sabrina sent the night together on the first night. Is this accurate, or just annoying ramblings?

Bear with me: I don't think we should vote for someone for Miguel to kill at night. It's his night action, it should be his responsibility. If he is a witch, we can't tell where his loyalties lie if he's killing who we tell him to...and it's too easy for the witches to influence us all into killing an innocent person...

Ah, makes sense. Sorry :blush:

I did notice that, but it could be a tactic to focus attention away from you as well. Reverse psychology. Has Freud been born yet? :wacko:

:laugh: Thanks, me too! :blush:

Cassandra also said that Mustafa and Sabrina sent the night together on the first night. Is this accurate, or just annoying ramblings?

Bear with me: I don't think we should vote for someone for Miguel to kill at night. It's his night action, it should be his responsibility. If he is a witch, we can't tell where his loyalties lie if he's killing who we tell him to...and it's too easy for the witches to influence us all into killing an innocent person...

Guess its ok, No hard feelings right? :classic: [Never thought i'd say that to you! lol]

Well im pretty certain Sabrina or Cassandra or both are up to something so I keep mentioning it so people remember, If I was a witch I probable would use reverse psychology but if I was a witch I would only mention it like once or twice not every post!

He he, no problemo :wink::grin:

Im pretty sure they did spend the night, Perhaps [im just thinking outloud here] Sabrina "bribed" Mustafa to forget, Maybe thats why she fell for him so quickly because she had a plan to use him?

True about the him killing whoever he wants because Witches could influence it. But what if he kills an innocent person? :sceptic: I think if the witches can block they would probable block the torturer because Miguel might kill an innocent instead of an witch if hes a normal person...

Guess its ok, No hard feelings right? :classic: [Never thought i'd say that to you! lol]

Well im pretty certain Sabrina or Cassandra or both are up to something so I keep mentioning it so people remember, If I was a witch I probable would use reverse psychology but if I was a witch I would only mention it like once or twice not every post!

He he, no problemo :wink::grin:

Im pretty sure they did spend the night, Perhaps [im just thinking outloud here] Sabrina "bribed" Mustafa to forget, Maybe thats why she fell for him so quickly because she had a plan to use him?

True about the him killing whoever he wants because Witches could influence it. But what if he kills an innocent person? :sceptic: I think if the witches can block they would probable block the torturer because Miguel might kill an innocent instead of an witch if hes a normal person...

I'm not really sure what happened! I don't even know who I was to investigate, my guess is that someone attacked me, preventing me from torturing, while I was being protected by one of the soldiers. No one's tortured, hurt, or killed.

It's hard whether Cassandra is totally confused, always trying to be on the popular side, a witch, or a heretic.

OOC: Where's Sabrina?!?! I haven't seen a single post from them ever since I Scream Clone left. :wacko:

OOC: Where's Sabrina?!?! I haven't seen a single post from them ever since I Scream Clone left. :wacko:

You know, I would still like to see you die, because I'm so sick of seeing OOC in every post. If you're doing it on purpose, I suggest you choose a different joke. I don't find it funny. Please stop. Enough is enough. It's really being abused this game and several people have asked for it to cease. Thank you.