Morten

LEGOWorld 2009

I´ll try to come, since it´s only one hour with train from Helsingör, which is only a ferry ride away from Helsingborg.

I have some questions though;

What are we going to do there?

Is there a PaB?

What is Legoworld?

Shall we bring something (like MOCs or something)?

What will it cost?

Are we EB members going to meet somewhere, and what time?

When will they open?

Am I asking too many questions? :pir-blush:

Thanks!

:pir_laugh2: - not at all!

Check out this for more information. Then ask again :pir-tongue:!

CopMike

logo.jpg

Ok, now I have discussed it with my parents, and I can come, but only for 1 day.

So, which day would be the best to come?

Also, I still have no answer on these questions:

Is there a PaB?

Are we EB members going to meet somewhere, and what time? (Like Ras mentioned I (and probably others, too) would gladly appreciate if there would be a gathering spot.)

Thanks!

Dennis

EDIT: Btw, 600th post! :thumbup:

Edited by Dennimator

Ok, now I have discussed it with my parents, and I can come, but only for 1 day.

So, which day would be the best to come?

Also, I still have no answer on these questions:

Is there a PaB?

Are we EB members going to meet somewhere, and what time? (Like Ras mentioned I (and probably others, too) would gladly appreciate if there would be a gathering spot.)

Thanks!

Dennis

EDIT: Btw, 600th post! :thumbup:

As seen on www.legoworld.dk there is an area with fan creations. I think all moc's and similar from fans have already been sorted, meaning you can't bring your own. I think the fan creations are very big and/or highly skilled, but that's only my guess.

I'm not sure what a PaB is.

Try and personal mail Ras and ask him if he already have a date in mind for a get-together.

Front

As seen on www.legoworld.dk there is an area with fan creations. I think all moc's and similar from fans have already been sorted, meaning you can't bring your own. I think the fan creations are very big and/or highly skilled, but that's only my guess.

I'm not sure what a PaB is.

Try and personal mail Ras and ask him if he already have a date in mind for a get-together.

Front

Ok, tha.. wait, what do you mean with ´highly skilled´? Do you mean I´m not good enough? :oh3: *runs away crying* :cry_sad::tongue:

PaB means ´Pick A Brick´.

Ok, thanks, I´ll PM Ras.

There will be a LEGO store.

Wether or not it'll have a PaB I don't know.

It'll be some 480 square meters.

As for a meeting point, I suggest the Museum, more specifically the montre holding an awesome Western collection.

Day and time.... dunno.

Saturday at 12?

Saturday is sold out now.

Aside from saturday, which day would be the best to come, if you want to meet up with anyone from here?

Saturday is sold out now.

Aside from saturday, which day would be the best to come, if you want to meet up with anyone from here?

Friday or Sunday.

I'll be there both days.

Not sure about CM and Ras...

But they'll surely be there on Friday

Hi all !

Now I finally decided to go to LW DK! But when I talked to the office in Billund

this friday they told me that saturday is sold out - both internal and external tickets... :sad:

Last year in Oslo I worked at LEGO World, so the ticket were no issue then...

I hope I get a ticket during the upcoming week...?

I will take my audi and pick up a colleague in Gothenburg. We will visit LEGO World the whole

saturday - hotel in the central area (Scandic) - going home sunday at lunch.

So who of You will come to LW on saturday?

Do You have a date and time to meet up in there?

/neonovak

Yeah, Neonovak is also coming :sweet:!

So far I count these exquisite EB members will be there:

Christian

Morten

KimT

Ras

Quarryman

Lasse D

Front

CopMike

Dennimator

Neonovak

and a maybe for Guss?

As for meeting place I´m sure our event admin Ras will be here soon with zee Master Plan :tongue:!

In the mean time go here, enter FREEBIE and print out your Gift Coupon for a possible free gift from the LEGO Universe team at the event :sweet:!

CopMike

Tickets for thursday, friday and saturday are now all sold out.

I secured 2 tickets for sunday, which is the only day left.

I have now booked 3 tickets for Sunday (for me, my mum and my sister), but when I booked the tickets on billetlugen.dk (as the website said I should) and pressed ´send´, I was directed to the frontpage without getting any information about the tickets or anything. Is it supposed to be that way? (I checked my mailbox too, I haven´t got a mail containing information about it either.)

EDIT: Btw, CopMike, where are we supposed to fill in ´freebie´? There are nowhere to write it. Should we write it on the duplo bricks piece of the paper after we printed it out? :look:

Edited by Dennimator

EDIT: Btw, CopMike, where are we supposed to fill in ´freebie´? There are nowhere to write it. Should we write it on the duplo bricks piece of the paper after we printed it out? :look:
Enter the code FREEBIE into the VIP area above and print out the coupon.
:wink:

freebie_code.jpg

CopMike

Yeah, Neonovak is also coming :sweet:!

So far I count these exquisite EB members will be there:

Christian

Morten

KimT

Ras

Quarryman

Lasse D

Front

CopMike

Dennimator

Neonovak

and a maybe for Guss?

I can't make it after all. Combination of lack of time and lack of money. And the lack of display space certainly didn't help. :sad: I'll see you guys in May though. No way I'm missing out on that one too. :grin:

I'm planning on going, looks like several others from Brikkelauget (the Norwegian LUG) are going too. Also, it starts on my birthday, I can't really miss an opportunity to celebrate my birthday at a huge LEGO convention now can I? :laugh:

Cool!

Im also Norwegian,and Im also in Brikkelauget.

Cool!

Im also Norwegian,and Im also in Brikkelauget.

:hmpf: - and the post two steps above you .....
I can't make it after all. Combination of lack of time and lack of money. And the lack of display space certainly didn't help. :sad: I'll see you guys in May though. No way I'm missing out on that one too. :grin:
Glad you can come though GloriusShadow :thumbup:!

CopMike

I´m really sorry to have to say that I will not make it attend this time

due to personal matters.

Hope that we all will meet in Güntzburg instead.

Have a great weekend all!

-Ras-

I have now booked 3 tickets for Sunday (for me, my mum and my sister), but when I booked the tickets on billetlugen.dk (as the website said I should) and pressed ´send´, I was directed to the frontpage without getting any information about the tickets or anything. Is it supposed to be that way? (I checked my mailbox too, I haven´t got a mail containing information about it either.)

My brother tried to book yesterday, all days are sold out.

Dennimator, I hope you were able to get tickets. Did you reach a payment page with credit-card info to be entered ?

I don't know "billetlugen", but if you did not reach the payment page, I think you are out of luck.

Front

Dennimator, I hope you were able to get tickets. Did you reach a payment page with credit-card info to be entered ?

I don't know "billetlugen", but if you did not reach the payment page, I think you are out of luck.

Front

Hi,

We bought our tickets one month ago (for Thursday) and are excited about experiencing it all tomorrow. We live 500 meters from the stadium so no transportation issues here :classic:

Dennimator, you should try to call "Billetlugen" to make sure about the status of your ticket purchase. Their online system sucks and often fails when they (try) to sell tickets for big events (concerts, etc.). If the system behaved as you described I doubt you have bought any tickets.

Front

Hi,

We bought our tickets one month ago (for Thursday) and are excited about experiencing it all tomorrow. We live 500 meters from the stadium so no transportation issues here :classic:

Dennimator, you should try to call "Billetlugen" to make sure about the status of your ticket purchase. Their online system sucks and often fails when they (try) to sell tickets for big events (concerts, etc.). If the system behaved as you described I doubt you have bought any tickets.

Yes, I did enter my payment details, but when I pressed ´confirm´, it just directed me to the home page.

Ok, I´ll call them.

Thank you!!

Looks great Kim.

Look foreward to collecting these pieces, hope there are still some on saturday.

At the office today we had a phonecall from the "staff" at Bionicle in parken, and were told: "Bring more sets"

So me and a designer headed down and collected as many as we thought we could carry with us to Copenhagen. I have 15 sets I need to bring, and I'm not sure I can assemble them before I arrive. Maybe I can just tell some kids to build them with me at the event :-)

Really look foreward to this weekend. I will bring my camera and photograph some, probably before 10AM or after 17PM, when there it is less crowded.

Front

edit

now thinking of it, why not assembly 12 sets in the train between Kolding and Copenhagen. Travelling in trains is otherwise quite boring.

Edited by Front

Great stuff Kim (insert envy smiley here!)! I´ll come down tomorrow, let the party begin :tongue:!

CopMike

Nice pics, Kim. That is a lot of people.

BTW how is the lego shop there?

Nice pics, Kim. That is a lot of people.

BTW how is the lego shop there?

One word: "BORING".

Nothing out of the ordinary.

No PaB

Ordinary prices.

Twice a day they have a "sale", a set 50% off, yesterday Bionicle, today Aquaraider Base & Bionicle....

Here's a few videos of a Hoth Diorama that rocks!

Edit: the video is not yet processed, so come back later and check them out.