Sign in to follow this  
Numbuh23

My Trip to the new Lego Store (lots of pics)

Earlier today, My parents took my brother and I to the new LEGO store at the Arden Fair Mall, in California, and I must say, it was breath-taking, and I took photos for the community. Sorry about the quality of some of the pics, I didn't bring my camera, just used my cell phone.

2930971520_585fe1bfe8.jpg2930111255_12503bdc23.jpg

2930969272_ef65dd8d14.jpg2930970026_8f819dc0a7.jpg

2930969924_cc3080fc8a.jpg2930969444_409a451fd3.jpg

2930110249_7393055612.jpg2930065639_f432162721.jpg

2930065709_06b7b8f5bc.jpg2930091025_4c79f5bc5d.jpg

2930949682_dbc0f66f13.jpg2930923916_b28123c582.jpg

2930969200_39bf3bb02b.jpg2930949794_c14e3caa7b.jpg

2930109459_4ddecc74c5.jpg2930968338_09c820a1a7.jpg

really nice store :wub: I don't know if there's one in switzerland .. but I wish there's one !

Wow! That's a very big store! Even the Millenium Falcon is there, and the Taj Mahal and and....everything! EVERYTHING! Sadly I can't go there since I live in the NETHERLANDS, here they also have a LEGO Store but it doesn't have every LEGO Set there, but the sets are cheap here, a few months ago they still had a thing to fill a bag with LEGO Bricks for only 5 Euro. Sadly they took it away when I came there to buy some bricks, but I was lucky they still let' me fill a bag with 4x4 black plates and a bag with 1x4 gray bricks.

Edited by General Magma

WOW, I hope they build one near me soon, now it's just too far to drive...

That legostore looks very large though, I doubt they all have that amount of supplies.

Thanks for posting these pics, Numbuh23, and they look very good for cellphone pics :thumbup: .

Hopefully the one in Braintree is this good.

By the way what type of phone did you use because those are awesome pictures.

Wow - that PAB wall looks to be pretty decent. Lots of space around the picking area as well. The closest store for me has a PAB with about half the space and spots for pieces. Is it a big mall?

Wow! That's a very big store! Even the Millenium Falcon is there, and the Taj Mahal and and....everything! EVERYTHING! Sadly I can't go there since I live in the NETHERLANDS, here they also have a LEGO Store but it doesn't have every LEGO Set there, but the sets are cheap here, a few months ago they still had a thing to fill a bag with LEGO Bricks for only 5 Euro. Sadly they took it away when I came there to buy some bricks, but I was lucky they still let' me fill a bag with 4x4 black plates and a bag with 1x4 gray bricks.

Where is that shop? Didn't know that Holland had a lego shop

Nice pics! I'll be there next week vollenteering to help build either the 8 foot C3PO, or R2D2 for the re-grand opening. SHould be fun!

By the way what type of phone did you use because those are awesome pictures.

I used my iPhone 3G, it has a 2 Megapixel camera.

Can't wait to see you there 5150 Lego, it should be fun.

Looks like a great store. No stores near where I live so I wait for that moment when I can purchase them directly from the LEGO stores.

Some great photos BTW. :classic:

Nice pics! I'll be there next week vollenteering to help build either the 8 foot C3PO, or R2D2 for the re-grand opening. SHould be fun!

Grand Re-Opening!? Didn't they just open last weekend? Or is it an older store that went under and has now come back?

Grand Re-Opening!? Didn't they just open last weekend? Or is it an older store that went under and has now come back?

Yes, they opened on Sept. 25th. They called that there "Soft Opening". This weekend is there offical "grand opening" and there going to be building an 8 foottall R2D2, and C3PO at the Arden Fair Mall location.

I'm surprised at how well they designed the store and its layout. Definitely nice to have such a place close by in case I need a really quick LEGO fix (even just looking at the displays would do it). :classic:

That pick a brick has the same ammount of slots as the one in Washington DC but in DC the upper ones are empty. Dang I need my fix. More pieces.

Wow :oh: looks awsome, wish there was one in Aus. preferably in QLD :tongue:

I was talking to my brother in-law [Hes a AFOL] He said theres LEGO stores in Adelaide & Melbourne :oh:

But Ive never heard of them....

Yea a LEGO store in QLD would be awesome...even if it was in the city.

I was talking to my brother in-law [Hes a AFOL] He said theres LEGO stores in Adelaide & Melbourne :oh:

But Ive never heard of them....

Yea a LEGO store in QLD would be awesome...even if it was in the city.

Also there is a small one in Brisbane apparently but I havnt seen it :look:

Darth_legolis, could you kindly ask your brother where the lego store in Melbourne is??

I'd love to know but actually i doubt there is one because i probably would have already found it!!

The one in Adelaide is awesome...

Darth_legolis, could you kindly ask your brother where the lego store in Melbourne is??

I'd love to know but actually i doubt there is one because i probably would have already found it!!

The one in Adelaide is awesome...

His brother must be confusing with an independent Lego store or a large toystore where they just have a lot of lego, since it is clear there isn't one there.

If there was one, we should know by now :classic: .

Too bad the Lego.com storefinder only lists the Lego stores of the UK, Germany and the USA. It's not that it would be that much of an effort to add all the stores to the list, most countries in Europe only have one or two, and there are plenty of countries that even haven't one (yet).