Sign in to follow this  
sam89

2004/2005 Sets and discussion thread

1) people who really wanted the red jsf have already bought the set. after all, if you wanted a yellow and a red jsf and all the other sw sets , then it was simply smarter to buy the ultimate space battle set, then all the different sets plus this battle set...

Worked on me...I even held off on the Tri-Droid set for almost 6 months because I heard it was going to be in the Ultimate Space Battle set. Now I'm really glad I got it when I did...and just when I was thinking LEGO was the one company that didn't pull a bunch of bullcrap with their exclusives :|

i dont know about u guys but i just love all these new sets *wub* im definatley gona get the bwing first :oD. I also love boba fets slave l, so coool.I thought it was just gona be a rehash of jangos but now i know its got some special features like that sweet hiden blunt shooter. Eventualy ill pick up the vwing to go with my arc 170.

I've actually had a lot of work lately, but tomorrow I'll post those requested pics, and a review of the Slave I ;)

I don't like you! ;)

You with your new SW sets.

*sing*

I've actually had a lot of work lately, but tomorrow I'll post those requested pics, and a review of the Slave I ;)

I don't like you! ;)

You with your new SW sets.

*sing*

Well, if it helps, I bought them with my own money :) Besides, I'm still sadly in need of the Ultimate Space Battle...I missed out on Target, and now can't find it anywhere for less than $70US!

one word

"Doh!" I was planning on getting a few more to build up my Vulture droid army.  :|

A few...more? I'd settle for one >-|

i have three 1 from 7256 2 from 7283 NOT k7283

one word

"Doh!" I was planning on getting a few more to build up my Vulture droid army.  :|

A few...more? I'd settle for one >-|

i have three 1 from 7256 2 from 7283 NOT k7283

I meant of the Ultimate Space Battle, for the Red JSF ;)

MEGABLOCK!!!

I now have to go to a TRU and try and find an Ultimate Space Battle to get the set to build my space army, and get Obi Wan's Fighter.

BUT if I don't:

magazine2obi.jpg

Its coming out as a Target exclusive!

MEGABLOCK!!!

I now have to go to a TRU and try and find an Ultimate Space Battle to get the set to build my space army, and get Obi Wan's Fighter.

BUT if I don't:

magazine2obi.jpg

Its coming out as a Target exclusive!

Um...the Ultimate Space Battle was a Target Exclusive, and if I'm not mistaken, that's the set number for it. I think that's just a picture of part of the Ultimate Space Battle, which is nowhere to be found anymore >_> (at a reasonable price). If anyone SEES it at a reasonable price, please let me know :-D

Edit: http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=b...asin=B000AEOED0

Dagnammit.

Maybe they've kept the number, but now its just OBI's!!!

:'(

Anyway, beat you too the USB request!

You did? :'( Well if you hear of a second one... ;) I'd really rather not pay $100US for a red fighter

If it is the multi set you will probably not find one left at Target. It would be very smart for LEGO to release just the red fighter as it would make them millions.

My dad found 3 in Toys R Us Brent Cross today.

He bought 2 of them (Starwars4J I've Pm'd You).

So UK members, WATCH YOUR TRUs!

Hehehe, that's sad, but I already got my Red Jedi Starfighter! Whee!

I'd like to buy one more with V-Wing and more V-Droids!

It'd be nice.

Hehehe, that's sad, but I already got my Red Jedi Starfighter! Whee!

I'd like to buy one more with V-Wing and more V-Droids!

It'd be nice.

your gonna buy it just for the v-wing :oo

Well, for those of you in the States, Target has cut the price on all three of their $50 featured Endcap sets. That'd be the Voporak set, the Durmstrang ship AND the Ultimate Space Battle set. Each set is now marked down to $39.76...so get a set while the getting is good! nuts.GIF

...incidentally I managed to snag the Voporak set outta the deal...sweet :P

This news is quite old now. I've unpinned this topic to let it die a natural death, but Dark1 revived it :|

What did I wrote on my previous post |-/ ???

Topic closed.