Sign in to follow this  
sam89

2004/2005 Sets and discussion thread

I think that Gareths is closer in size to what Lego probably will produce, but I would love to see the size and details of BaronSats. I think that the way R2 has been done looks good and hopefully Lego will make him like this..

bargefigs.jpg

Thanks for the link Rivets! :)

Jon.

Baronsats is one of the best out there but i dont think we have any chance of getting one like his from lego, it would be great if they did but its unlikely.

great find, yoda!

i won't buy it, but perhaps we'll see this set in the shops before january

Since it doesn't have a piece count on the box, it looks like it was bought in Europe. Hopefully we'll be able to get one by Christmas.

A Lego rep here in Canada told me to expect SW sets and Exo force on the shelves by the 3rd week in December.

|:| Which means in Winnipeg they will be by by Mid March... if were lucky...

This was also posted on fbtb. I really like the torso on the rebel mechanic. It looks really good. :)

A Lego rep here in Canada told me to expect SW sets and Exo force on the shelves by the 3rd week in December.

|:| Which means in Winnipeg they will be by by Mid March... if were lucky...

I'm in Quebec and we get them pretty much on time, but there's always shop@home, and with the club codes you can usually save 20-30% on new products. For example the Harry Potter sets can be bought for $10. less on line than at most brick and mortar stores.

I am scheduled to get the new SW sets shipping to our store around Dec 15th, so should have it by 20th, in time for Christmas!!! So in North America some things should be available. very limited quantities, I get one case only of each item.

if you get them on the 20th will you sell them to us |-/ :P please

the a-wing seems to be in france as there are 2 sellers on bricklink selling them.

Inventory in the instruction manual has been present in some sets since last year (my giant technic crane, for example).

Actually, speaking as a non-SW fan, I don't see what the fuss is about this set. It looks pretty ordinary. I find even the Exo-Force more interesting.

Well I have requested '3' cases of each of the new SW sets, we'll see what they delivery and yes they will be available in our store, for actual physical shopping, for the week before Christmas, but for sure stock will be limited, first come first served I think.

Well I have requested '3' cases of each of the new SW sets, we'll see what they delivery and yes they will be available in our store, for actual physical shopping, for the week before Christmas, but for sure stock will be limited, first come first served I think.

in any case, it would be great if you got review them for us, the poor legofans who may not get to see them before year's end...

Sure I'll try from the outside of the box, but I won't get to open mine till Christmas day, DARN! And I gotta make sure my wife saves enough of my 'budget' for them all.

whats your store |-/

can we pre-order :oD

I'd be insanely happy if the V-Wing came out in December! I live in the States, so...But I REALLY would go mad if it came out sooner. I'd buy lots and lots of them! yippie!

:oD

On Friday I went to Legoland and they had some 2006 Exo-Force, bionicle, and city sets, but I didn't think I saw anything about Star Wars. Maybe something will bome in the next S@H catalog. *satis*

hi i just went to my local toyshop and asked if they where getting any new lego in soon they said none soon only old stuff so that sucked so in New Zealand it wont come any time soon :(