CopMike

Who said romance was dead

Ah, the Power of Love! :wub:

Yet another proof that there's no limit to what you can do with LEGO! :wink:

Really cool and fun...

BUT !

Why have you made a Legoscene off my granddaddy and his new Polish girlfriend ??!

How do you know them anyway?

Have you seen them in any of their homemade videos, or are you a member of the same club ?

It is quite fuuny in a way,but it is also very offensive towards the people who are like in true love or something like that.It is a nice moc the way you made the weapons.For me,the disturbing part was where the women was wearing no bra. :sick: But it is a nice moc. :classic:

It is quite fuuny in a way,but it is also very offensive towards the people who are like in true love or something like that.It is a nice moc the way you made the weapons.For me,the disturbing part was where the women was wearing no bra. :sick: But it is a nice moc. :classic:

Oh, I don't know. We're all (supposedly) grown-ups here on EB. I don't think anyone's going to be too offended. It's a very unique MOC with some great building techniques, and a good tongue-in-cheek (pun most definitely intended) sense of humor.

Ah, the Power of Love! :wub:

Yet another proof that there's no limit to what you can do with LEGO! :wink:

Yup lol :grin:

Really cool and fun...

BUT !

Why have you made a Legoscene off my granddaddy and his new Polish girlfriend ??!

How do you know them anyway?

Have you seen them in any of their homemade videos, or are you a member of the same club ?

o.O

Okkkkkaaayyyy

lol?

Weapons lol...... :laugh: yes I guess thats a fitting word...

Oh please its LEGO not like the real thing..... :wink:

Oh, I don't know. We're all (supposedly) grown-ups here on EB. I don't think anyone's going to be too offended. It's a very unique MOC with some great building techniques, and a good tongue-in-cheek (pun most definitely intended) sense of humor.

I agree :laugh:

Especially the pun

:grin:

That is just brilliant! Go naughty grannies! great use of parts too.

Go copmike you Lego Ambassador :tongue:

Did someone say SNOT? :devil:

Edited by I Scream Clone

How did I miss this? :grin: I love it! It's great! The techniques, poses, etc.. Wonderful! And the idea itself is hilarious! :laugh:

For me,the disturbing part was where the women was wearing no bra. :sick:

That's the first time I've heard anyone except from Hinckley say that. :laugh:

BDSM On!

I find it interesting how specific the builder got with the wall of toys. I dare you to look at each on individually and imagine what it would be used for. :blush:

Even more interesting: the fact that CopMike classified this as a Town creation when he saw it. :laugh:

I wonder if his safeword is "Megablok!"

Brilliant! :laugh:

That's the first time I've heard anyone except from Hinckley say that. :laugh:

You're usually funny, but that was a cheap shot, at best. :tongue:

Looking at his red buns... Id say he simply DOESNT HAVE a password!

Old Dude: Oops, I knew I forgot something...

*SLASH* (being slapped on his megablocks)

Old Dude: WAAAHHHH, You frackin woman, I asked you to stop!

*SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH* *SLASH*

Old Dude: (saying his last words): Dont...forget....to....feed my canaries....

Edited by zorro3999

I love this, its funny, unique, and innovative all at the same time.

I like the way the builder made some pieces look connected when their not (the shackles).