Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Sinister

LEGO Cookie Jar...

I can't help but buy LEGO tat...

I bought this LEGO Cookie Jar and I decided on the drive home that it was going to live on MY desk and the cookies inside would always be MINE and no-one else would EVER have any...the only thing was how to break this to Mrs S, who would no doubt insist that I keep it in the kitchen.

So I got it home and showed her and I was about to break the news to her but before I could speak she looked at me and told me in no uncertain terms that the thing was damn well going to live on my desk, NOT in the kitchen, and it was my job to keep it stocked up with cookies and that she didn't want any.

So...does this mean I've won? I'm kind of confused... :-)

Cookie_Jar01.jpg

Cookie_Jar02.jpg

Dr. S.

Did you really think any sane woman would insist you keep that thing in her kitchen?! I'm a fan of LEGO, and even I wouldn't want a huge yellow smiley ceramic head anywhere near my kitchen!

But yeah, you can think you've won all you like. :tongue:

MMmmmmm Cookie Jar :wub::wub:

You lucky sonova .....

I can't see why this beauty wouldn't fit in any kitchen..[please hold]....oh :look:

This would NEVER go in any kitchen... or at least I've just been told so by my better half.

Perhaps I should get one for my desk :grin:

Cookie_Jar01.jpg

Is it just me, or does the packaging look like some sort of helmet? And why does it remind me of TRON and/or Transformers?

And I can't justify putting one of these in the kitchen nor on my desk. It's kinda huge. And it's got a cold stare that I can't break loose from. Plus it'd be like eating someone's brain everytime I'd open it and reach in for a cookie. :sceptic:

So I got it home and showed her and I was about to break the news to her but before I could speak she looked at me and told me in no uncertain terms that the thing was damn well going to live on my desk, NOT in the kitchen, and it was my job to keep it stocked up with cookies and that she didn't want any.

Dude. I think you lost.

Edited by Freddie

need to get one for my coffee pads at my office too ;) too bad they didn't have it in Hamburg last week.

And I can't justify putting one of these in the kitchen nor on my desk. It's kinda huge. And it's got a cold stare that I can't break loose from. Plus it'd be like eating someone's brain everytime I'd open it and reach in for a cookie. :sceptic:

Exactly! It's the best thing for your kitchen since food! I want one.

Just like Lego salt/pepper shakers, Lego fridge magnets, and Lego ice cube trays, I strongly believe this jar belongs in the kitchen.

Edited by King Kahuka

This would NEVER go in any kitchen... or at least I've just been told so by my better half.

I'd never let it near the kitchen. If I did, it'd only end up in entirely the wrong place... :hmpf:

Is it just me, or does the packaging look like some sort of helmet? And why does it remind me of TRON and/or Transformers?

Mmm... it transforms from a box to rubbish...

You know what? I think I want one of these now. :laugh: As if I don't already have enough cluttering up my shelves.

That cookie jar looks really cute! :wub: I cant believe its so big.How many cookies can you put inside?How much is it?

Amazing. This looks great. I want one. :classic:

My cookies are becoming lonely with out it. :tongue:

I can't help but buy LEGO tat...

I bought this LEGO Cookie Jar and I decided on the drive home that it was going to live on MY desk and the cookies inside would always be MINE and no-one else would EVER have any...the only thing was how to break this to Mrs S, who would no doubt insist that I keep it in the kitchen.

Cookie_Jar01.jpg

Cookie_Jar02.jpg

Dr. S.

What!! Of course you have not won!!!! Winning is the feeling of power!! TAKE BACK YOUR HOUSE FOR GLORY, FOR TABLE TOWN, FOR THE LEGO COOKIE JAR!! :pirate: PUT THAT THING ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER!!! :devil:

(On second thought maybe I might want to keep it on my desk also. :look: )