Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Baritones Discussion Thread

Only 8 people left when we started with what, 20? 3 were killed the first night, then... another 1... then two... then another 1... and again, 2, and another 1... plus another tonight... and we'll throw a couple others in... woah. This'll be over in a week! :tongue: If we continue at the same rate, the game will be over in 3 Baritone days!

Ok, wow that was fast!

Again, I die on day four? :hmpf_bad:

So, I know no one can say who it was yet, cuz the game is still going, but I really want to know who the %$^@ shot me in the middle of the %$^$^^&*(^ day!

PM works too, I'm good and I won't reveal anything. I'm just curious what tipped you off or how you knew.

Only 8 people left when we started with what, 20? 3 were killed the first night, then... another 1... then two... then another 1... and again, 2, and another 1... plus another tonight... and we'll throw a couple others in... woah. This'll be over in a week! :tongue: If we continue at the same rate, the game will be over in 3 Baritone days!

It has been fast, but at least on day 1 it was because of inactivity replacements. 2 died but 1 was added the next morning.

Hinckerdoodle has already said he'll explain everything when it's over, and I can guarantee that just based on the parts I know that aren't public, you'll all find it a fascinating story, worthy of a Fabuland Housewives style episode presentation.

That's a great idea! *snaps fingers* Get to work on that now, Hinck! :laugh:

Hinckerdoodle

You have no idea how many times I've wanted to call him that but was afraid it might be taken out of context. :pirate:

So Long Suckers! You haven't seen the last of me! :tongue:

Where im going I wont need pants!

Look for me in another installment, probably in a town full of traitors and our job is to find the innocents! Oooo reverse mafia, I like it

So Long Suckers! You haven't seen the last of me! :tongue:

Where im going I wont need pants!

Look for me in another installment, probably in a town full of traitors and our job is to find the innocents! Oooo reverse mafia, I like it

Oh wow, I think I love you. Find the rats! :wub: I wish I would've come up with it, now I have to credit you. :hmpf_bad: Thank you! :cry_happy: Baritones 2-find the rats... :wub: Brilliant!

Just wanted to say that I really loved the photo for Day 6, poor dead FBI agents :cry_sad: And I think it might have been a bit too much information to tell us that only one killer remains.

Edit: (as the other two posts came while I was writing this) And yes, reversed Mafia sounds really cool, find those pesky bastards who want to tell the cops everything. I think I can see a way in which it could work very well. :laugh:

Edited by Quarryman

Oh wow, I think I love you. Find the rats! :wub: I wish I would've come up with it, now I have to credit you. :hmpf_bad: Thank you! :cry_happy: Baritones 2-find the rats... :wub: Brilliant!

Hey im the ideas man :wink: , you can do all the hard work :devil:

Thanks for a cool game!

Day 6 seems boring...... :tongue: The game I think is very twisted and crazy! I can't wait to see the explanation, as to why the Baritones killed me!

Stupid little bastards! :angry: I can't wait to meet them..... :skull:

Lego12......

And I think it might have been a bit too much information to tell us that only one killer remains.

Florence told you the same thing on Day 5, so, maybe it's a bit too much information for Florence even to have, but the citizens have kicked the Baritones megablocks so far, so they deserve a bonus for all of the their hard work, I think. :wink:

Florence told you the same thing on Day 5, so, maybe it's a bit too much information for Florence even to have, but the citizens have kicked the Baritones megablocks so far, so they deserve a bonus for all of the their hard work, I think. :wink:

Of course we do! We deserve lots of bonuses! Or something :tongue:

I'm hoping Al and Iris' secret son will pop up in the sequel... :tongue:

Day 6 seems boring...... :tongue: The game I think is very twisted and crazy! I can't wait to see the explanation, as to why the Baritones killed me!

Lego12......

I think it was because you were annoying. Like insisting on action in a thread that was posted an hour ago and on a weekend... :tongue:

Lego12......

Oh all in good time, my friend. All in good time... :devil:

As for the reverse Mafia idea, I'm not sure how exactly that would work. Since the Mafia knows who's in the Mafia in order to vote on who the murder, how would it work out? I've been thinking about a game where the evil tries to find out the good, basically they switch roles. But hey, I really don't think I have the skills, time, or the Lego people to run a Mafia game.

Edit: And hey, Iris was able to make a getaway? Aw, I was the one who even said they were going to run away explicitly.

Oh, and take that citizens! You didn't let me run the funeral service by killing me, so the corpses are rotting! Oh I feel bad for the one FBI Agent's family that I mentioned... poor fictional Lego people....

Edited by ptdapen

It might be the whole town, but it could be just some MOC's. :wink:

I was NOT annoying! :angry: Ok....maybe a little.... :grin: .....ok alot..... :tongue: Ahh, just forget about it! :hmpf_bad: Can't wait to see the end of the game..... :devil:

Lego12

That went really fast. I suggest in the future, that thre should be a few more people to start and more people added on later so as to balance the game better and make it last a decent amount of time (If, of course, Agent Rick is guilty, of course)

The randomly killing people in the streets during the game isn't that great, but I suppose that it's nessesecary, as to cut down on the number of citizens. I just think for the sequel:

1. NO ghosts who know who the badguys are. It ruins the logic and strategy of the game.
  2. Fewer killings in broad daylight. If the Citizens so outnumber the Baritones, the ghost shouldn't have helped.
  3. Bigger and better balanced teams. I know I can't comment on the administrative side of this, bit in my opinion, making teams bigger would make the games longer and more entertaining.

Thanks. :classic:

That went really fast. I suggest in the future, that thre should be a few more people to start and more people added on later so as to balance the game better and make it last a decent amount of time (If, of course, Agent Rick is guilty, of course)

The randomly killing people in the streets during the game isn't that great, but I suppose that it's nessesecary, as to cut down on the number of citizens. I just think for the sequel:

1. NO ghosts who know who the badguys are. It ruins the logic and strategy of the game.
  2. Fewer killings in broad daylight. If the Citizens so outnumber the Baritones, the ghost shouldn't have helped.
  3. Bigger and better balanced teams. I know I can't comment on the administrative side of this, bit in my opinion, making teams bigger would make the games longer and more entertaining.

Thanks. :classic:

Thanks for the advice. You certainly complain a lot.

Thanks for the advice. You certainly complain a lot.

Yes I do. :tongue: That's why my nick-name on another forum is "The Militant B*tcher" :pir_laugh2:

Yes I do. :tongue: That's why my nick-name on another forum is "The Militant B*tcher" :pir_laugh2:

I see a tag forming...

I do agree through the ghost made this easy as pie. I guess I'm not in the sequel now though :laugh:.

I kinda liked the killings in broad daylight, they helped keep the pace up, some randomness is good. As for the ghost, I'll wait until the game is concluded in hope of more background information to base criticism on. (Constructive criticism that is :tongue:)

When reading things like "the ghost knowing who the Baritones are destroyes the logic and fun of playing" makes me personally attacked and offended somehow.

Hinckley, maybe at this point we could explain what Florence´s "secret power" really was. Some people here seem to be really upset about the whole ghost-thing. And honestly, I´d really like to defend explain myself then.

When reading things like "the ghost knowing who the Baritones are destroyes the logic and fun of playing" makes me personally attacked and offended somehow.

Hinckley, maybe at this point we could explain what Florence´s "secret power" really was. Some people here seem to be really upset about the whole ghost-thing. And honestly, I´d really like to defend explain myself then.

I apologize if I made you feel that way, and I suppose I forgot to add in the part that this was nothing personal. Like Pencoin said, I just didn't like the ghost concept at all. Well actually it was good for one Baritone, and I think it would have fit more to help find one in the time when everyone was completely confused. It didn't go that way, so that's why I don't like the ghostly help. Once again, it has nothing to do with you personally.