I don't know the futuron theme, but looking at your creation makes me want to learn about it, it's really a cool city :-)

More photo please?

Nicely done.

To me, it feels like seeing a cityscape at the size of a base with the soaring towers in the background.

It looks great. I prefer the pieces from the 80s and 90s because more modern ones are too rounded. This should be a real set! 

I love everything about this, and nice use of the lunar baseplate that really breathes life and depth into it. Your style of doing the space structures is really cool. I feel you've done a good job honoring the source material while also making it your own.

Very nice! I didn't even have a clue so many pieces in trans dark blue existed.
Like Space Coyote says, I love the depth of the lunar baseplates too, and how the slightly elevated rail goes over it.

On 5/3/2024 at 3:26 AM, MonkeyJay said:

I don't know the futuron theme, but looking at your creation makes me want to learn about it, it's really a cool city :-)

More photo please?

Thanks. Futuron spanned between 1988 and 1990 as the evolution of Classic Space. I'll post more pictures in the future, and also you can go to my Facebook group and see any updated there.

On 5/3/2024 at 4:23 AM, GeoBrick said:

Nicely done.

To me, it feels like seeing a cityscape at the size of a base with the soaring towers in the background.

Thanks.The angle gives the illusion of that. Also one of the "Towers" on the back is a rocket.

On 5/3/2024 at 5:37 AM, SpacePolice89 said:

It looks great. I prefer the pieces from the 80s and 90s because more modern ones are too rounded. This should be a real set! 

Your point is valid. There's something about the octagonal panels that gives that particular futuristic look to futuron.

On 5/3/2024 at 12:38 PM, Space Coyote said:

I love everything about this, and nice use of the lunar baseplate that really breathes life and depth into it. Your style of doing the space structures is really cool. I feel you've done a good job honoring the source material while also making it your own.

Thank you so much! I wanted to create something to inspire 90s AFLOs so they could recreate it at home using pieces from their collections.

15 hours ago, Operacion Saturno said:

Thanks. Futuron spanned between 1988 and 1990 as the evolution of Classic Space. I'll post more pictures in the future, and also you can go to my Facebook group and see any updated there.

Actually it was 1987-1990, but close enough.
Builds were typically white with black accents, red lights, and dark blue windows. Was also the first to feature astronauts with motorcycle helmets with a (blue) visor.

On 5/5/2024 at 10:59 AM, JesseNight said:

Very nice! I didn't even have a clue so many pieces in trans dark blue existed.
Like Space Coyote says, I love the depth of the lunar baseplates too, and how the slightly elevated rail goes over it.

Thanks! Some of these pieces were used in Exploriens, Aquazone sets. The point was to create something any AFOL with a decent 90s Lego collection could recreate.

That's cool. Exploriens and Aquazone are themes I mostly missed (I quit childhood Lego shortly after M-Tron, with the exception of Technic).
it's just cool having so many "new" parts that aren't of the original Futuron, yet clearly keeping the color scheme and therefore still feeling familiar.

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, JesseNight said:

That's cool. Exploriens and Aquazone are themes I mostly missed (I quit childhood Lego shortly after M-Tron, with the exception of Technic).
it's just cool having so many "new" parts that aren't of the original Futuron, yet clearly keeping the color scheme and therefore still feeling familiar.

Correct! That's why I incorporated all 90s pieces to recreate what Futuron would be if they continue releasing the space theme through all the 90s. if you want to see more of my MOCs, please visit my Facebook Group.

Edited by Operacion Saturno