Summer wave of sets is now available on S@H in the US.

They're all filed under Classic, not Clone Wars.

Summer wave of sets is now available on S@H in the US.

They're all filed under Classic, not Clone Wars.

Not exactly, GG fighter, Plo Koon's fighter and, get this, the AT-AT are listed under CW. This just confirms the suspicion that Lego's classification of sets as either CW or Classic is worthless.

Not exactly, GG fighter, Plo Koon's fighter and, get this, the AT-AT are listed under CW. This just confirms the suspicion that Lego's classification of sets as either CW or Classic is worthless.

Yeah I agree. It's really kinda weird having the AT-AT under CW. It's either just a blatant error or TLG's classification is, as you said, worthless.

I was just poking through a bunch of my Star Wars sets and I realized that I don't have Lobot with a 'flesh coloured' head.

Anyone know if he's been re-released, or was he only available in the Twin-Pod Cloud Car set?

Thanks in advance!

Plo Koon's fighter should be in CW and not classic, shouldn't it? I mean, Plo plays a bigger role in CW than in the movies.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but has anyone else noticed that 10212 - UCS Imperial Shuttle is not on S@H anymore?

I remember seeing it available for pre-order a little while ago. Anyone know why it's not available anymore?

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but has anyone else noticed that 10212 - UCS Imperial Shuttle is not on S@H anymore?

I remember seeing it available for pre-order a little while ago. Anyone know why it's not available anymore?

it was there ealier today, around 10am.

It may have been moved to the 'LEGO Exclusives' folder. Try there, all the UCS sets are there at one time or another.

I, too, didn't find the sets on the shop anymore. The Customer service's answer was that the sets were uploaded to the site too early, and they would have been made available for preview as soon as they were told to. In fact, they are now shown again. They probably wanted to make them appear in the shop in August. Dunno why, though.

I even feared that the pre-order had been already available, somehow, and they had removed the page after all the sets had been bought. I was already frightened at the thought of the absurd prices it would have fetched on Bricklink if that was true. Brrrr. (I've just bought the 10019, so I wasn't really eager to spend twice the original amount, buying it outside of the Lego Store).

Ahh, it seems to be back up again, but with no option to pre-order or anything. I guess we have to wait until September 1st to order. I for one cannot wait, I've been waiting for-ever for an awesome UCS set like this one.

I was just poking through a bunch of my Star Wars sets and I realized that I don't have Lobot with a 'flesh coloured' head.

Anyone know if he's been re-released, or was he only available in the Twin-Pod Cloud Car set?

Thanks in advance!

He has not and as far as I know there are no plans for him to be re-released. He was only available in that one set with the old grays and yellow Star Wars figures.

He has not and as far as I know there are no plans for him to be re-released. He was only available in that one set with the old grays and yellow Star Wars figures.

*sigh*

Bummer. I was hoping that Brickset has somehow missed a set.

I personally think that LEGO should re-release all of the old yellow Star Wars figs in the new tones (Lobot, t-16 pilot, etc., etc.)...maybe not as 'all new sets' but, at least include those characters in new sets.

I know, I know...'dreaming'... :cry_sad:

Hello everybody this is my first post. :classic:

[EDIT: My apologies, this had already been posted in the UK Sales thread - I missed it because I was only looking in the LSW forums.]

Tesco in the UK have Battle Of Endor 8038 in a "Summer Clearance 50% off" deal, so it's going for £37.48.

I've just ordered one and I'm already thinking I should have got two!

They also have Millenium Falcon 7778 in the same 50% deal for £14.98.

I hope this will be of interest to some of the UK brickers. :wink:

Edited by Beatrix

Sorry if this doesn't belong here but after going to my local TRU I noticed that they're doing the chrome trooper promo again.

Anybody heard anything more on these? It's getting kind of late in the year, so I'm thinking maybe a 2011 release? (and I wish everyone 'out there' would get the figure right...it's LUKE, not Anakin!)

LEGOStarWarsClocks.jpg

Edited by Ogre

I'm fairly sure I've seen those in a store in Germany this summer, plus I think they're available in the UK as well.

Isn't that picture from a store anyway?

I'm fairly sure I've seen those in a store in Germany this summer, plus I think they're available in the UK as well.

Isn't that picture from a store anyway?

Pic was from a German Toy Fair.

I can't find any reference to them outside of that though.

To my knowledge they should have hit the shelves along with the Alarm Clock / CD-player and digital camera - and I know I've seen those around for a while.

Perhaps asking in the Ambassador's Forum might shed some light on this one?

I've done a little searching myself and it seems you've been all over already.

My suggestion is to post a question in the Ambassadors' Forum and have them ask TLG when and where these things will be available.

Sorry if this doesn't belong here but after going to my local TRU I noticed that they're doing the chrome trooper promo again.

Yeah, here's more info on FBTB.

Does anyone know if this is the magnet or the polybag? I could really use the polybag one, to go in a shadowbox with my Chrome Vader and White Boba.

Yeah, here's more info on FBTB.

Does anyone know if this is the magnet or the polybag? I could really use the polybag one, to go in a shadowbox with my Chrome Vader and White Boba.

[/quote

When I asked the store clerk about it she gave me one that looked like the polybag one that we got earlier this year.

When I asked the store clerk about it she gave me one that looked like the polybag one that we got earlier this year.

Woohoo!

Get thyself to a TRU! First appearence of the Chrometrooper Polybag outside of the UK!