I bought a Chewbacca from him a while ago. It was perfect condition in one of those little plexi-glass cases. So I would say he can be trusted, so go for it. The clone Turbo Tank is worth it. How do I know? I'm looking at it right now.

I bought a Chewbacca from him a while ago. It was perfect condition in one of those little plexi-glass cases. So I would say he can be trusted, so go for it. The clone Turbo Tank is worth it. How do I know? I'm looking at it right now.

Really? :look: Small world...

So, I guess I will email him or something, see how much S&H is.

DSR

Defiantly worth getting. I wish I had a second one actually. Few ground vehicles can even come close to the glory of the Juggernaut deino2.gif

Glorious vehicle. Must buy at 100, maybe even 140 seeing as so many other sets have been jacked up price-wise.

Rather, is 80$ the new 10$?

Prices aside, I think we get a fair enough dea and it's worth the buy. I just wished that we'd get cheaper sets still, other than the way of the battle pack. You know what that's like. The V-Wing is more important than you may think... actually, it's the last 10$ non BP set available. Kind of saddening, huh. But hey, we have a hobby and we fuel it. :classic:

I remember somebody saying that the new clone helmets use more mold, and are harder to make and therefore cost more money, boosting up the price. Also there are new molds, as previous members have posted. I'll probably get the seperatist spider droid because of Captain Rex, the extra clone and the really cool spider droid! :thumbup: I'll probably get every CW set except for the Twilight(DUH)! I'll end up getting the others.... :grin:

I would recommend that you get those sets. I have the Clone Scout Walker, Wookie Catamaran, and the Clone Turbo Tank. I :wub: those sets! The Clone Turbo Tank is the best! :thumbup: But then again, I would wait for the clone wars sets.

All this "Limited Edition" junk is making me angry as well. :hmpf_bad: I get the feeling they are making that up to make the cheapest sets of a line just as expensive as the others. :angry: What ever happened to those neat little sets that were $5-$10 and had like two minifigs and some scenery and/or a small vehicle, like in the first wave of Episode 1 sets? :cry_sad: Why can't you at least release one or two such sets these days, TLG, why?

If it's the newer version with non-LULS Mace Windu and an extra clone, and if you really want this over the new Clone Wars sets (if you haven't got them already), then go for it. I wasn't able to get this one while it was in stores, but it looks really good. If you want a review, check in KimT's index, there might be a review there. :wink:

This set was one of the best sets released. If it would of had the non light up mace and extra clone you really should go for it although it still is a good buy for the lul mace.

Defiantly worth getting. I wish I had a second one actually. Few ground vehicles can even come close to the glory of the Juggernaut deino2.gif
Glorious vehicle. Must buy at 100, maybe even 140 seeing as so many other sets have been jacked up price-wise.

Cool. Definately something to think about.

If it's the newer version with non-LULS Mace Windu and an extra clone, and if you really want this over the new Clone Wars sets (if you haven't got them already), then go for it. I wasn't able to get this one while it was in stores, but it looks really good. If you want a review, check in KimT's index, there might be a review there. :wink:
This set was one of the best sets released. If it would of had the non light up mace and extra clone you really should go for it although it still is a good buy for the lul mace.

Well, the one I'm looking at has the LUL, and is cheaper 100% w/o box as some others w/o box and no figs. :classic:

I will have to talk to my parents about getting an advance on my measly income.

I may have to take out a loan from my sister. She's saving for an iPod and won't take anything less than 20% interest. :hmpf_bad: (not a month, just 20% when I get it)

DSR

EDIT: Aww, man! The 91 USD one I wanted is gone now! I knew if I posted it here someone else would snag it. :thumbdown:

Edited by Dark Sword Ragnarok

Thats pretty uncool. :thumbdown: Sorry dude.

I know. :cry_sad: The next one up is 105 USD and has no minifigs, so I'm going for a 110 USD one w/o LUL Mace. :thumbup:

Unfortunately, the seller I was going to buy from had some cool figs and other stuff I was going to order. My total was 105 USD. :sadnew:

Oh well.

DSR

I clicked the link to have a look but it had been sold so I assumed you had decided to buy it!

I'm sorry that you didn't get it but if it was a bargain then it was always going to attract attention. There are hundreds of people browsing bricklink at any one time so it may not have been because of the link you gave. I try to keep a special reserve of money for cases like this; when I see a bargain that I know won't be there for long!

I clicked the link to have a look but it had been sold so I assumed you had decided to buy it!

I'm sorry that you didn't get it but if it was a bargain then it was always going to attract attention. There are hundreds of people browsing bricklink at any one time so it may not have been because of the link you gave. I try to keep a special reserve of money for cases like this; when I see a bargain that I know won't be there for long!

Yeah, your probably right.

I guess I'll just save for the RAG.

DSR

I'm afraid i must stand out in the crowd :sadnew:

i, unlike most others by the sound of it, hate this set :sceptic:

It doesn't really have much to it, the inside is completely hollow, and the sides of the veichle don't come down far enough, so you can see inside from the outside - not a good look :sceptic:

Its not the worst set ever, but cirtainly no-where near the best.i have the set sitting on the shelf and every time i see it a shiver goes down my spine...

Up to you, but i don't recomend it :thumbdown:

However at £50 , I'll wait for one of their regular 25% discount promotions. :classic:

I've seen it at my local Woolworths too, and I second your opinion. :classic:

Hi everybody.

I spend many hours on legoshop.com and I saw a few minutes ago that the very popular Hoth Rebel Base is newly available for Canadian and American customers! If you don't have it yet, you should get it now before it diseappears forever. It's a great set! The prices have not changed :

49.99 USD

69.99 CAD

Sorry for my Europeans friends.

EDIT: I just noticed that I'm not the first to post this new. "baby" was the first to notice it.

Edited by Trudop561

In my local Woolies I noticed there was a dirty great big security tag wrapped around the RGS set rather than it being empty.

same here

You don't use capital letters, no punctuation, short posts, posts that don't add any value to discussions, ... . Adios!

ALL MEMBERS: Please read! if you missed it!

Isn't that a little harsh? Shouldn't you give people a few days to read it?

Just my opinion. :thumbup:

I've seen it at my local Woolworths too, and I second your opinion. :classic:

Hi,

Can I ask if this is one of the smaller, regular Woolworths or one of the larger "Big W" stores? The last small Woolworths I was in a few days ago did have Anakin's preview clone starfighter and a few battle packs but no new "Clone Wars" sets

I'm quite keen on getting the fighter tank to go with the Gunship and as yet haven't seen it anywere - Toys R Us didn't seem to have it on Saturday although they had a full complement of everything else.

Thanks.

Isn't that a little harsh? Shouldn't you give people a few days to read it?

Just my opinion. :thumbup:

I'm not judging only based this single post. I also checked his entire posting history. He's always posted like EBs is a chat board.

So harsh? Not at all!

If something about the rules is not clear, please ask in here in the future: ALL MEMBERS: Please read!

Now, back on topic please :wink:

Hi everybody.

I spend many hours on legoshop.com and I saw a few minutes ago that the very popular Hoth Rebel Base is newly available for Canadian and American customers! If you don't have it yet, you should get it now before it diseappears forever. It's a great set! The prices have not changed :

49.99 USD

69.99 CAD

Sorry for my Europeans friends.

EDIT: I just noticed that I'm not the first to post this new. "baby" was the first to notice it.

Hey thanks guys! you know i passed on this set originally when it was at TRU hocked up an extra $10...i feel better paying $10 for shipping for this and the droid gunship... this set might be worth it for $50

lets hope it goes through