Skalldyr

Eurobricks Event #17 Germany Sign Up-Topic

Better late then never!

Last year we could finally restart our beloved Eurobricks-Event again and of course we are planning another Eurobricks event for this year! :excited:

As we try to alternate locations it will be held in Günzburg, Germany.
From Thursday, 02th of May until Sunday, 05th of May.

Those who have already attended to one of our events know what I'm writing about - those who don't have an idea what this is all about, might want to check out the last events in the forum first. :wink: 

So if you are willing to be part of this fun and entertaining event, please reply here. As soon as we know how many people will participate we can discuss the accommodation options.

Information about the program will follow soon - we still have room for YOUR thoughts and ideas! Set are the obvious attractions like Legoland (the FABRIK!!!) and Munich. And I have a feeling that some competitions will be held as well... :innocent:

Since Holodoc can not participate this year I took over some of the organisation but will also relate on you all to make this years event happening.

So who is in?

EDIT:

Skalldyr
Eiker86
Lasse D
Ryushi
Vaionaut
Cwetqo (90% sure) plus family
Bfenz / Dfenz (03. - 05.)

Guests for the day:
RC 1136
Quarryman

Maybe:
Aredhel

Due to work, it’s highly unlikely that I will be able to attend the event. I will make sure that you will get some sets for contest prizes though.

I can not tell for sure yet, but it's 90% that we will be able to come.

Like Skalldyr already posted I sadly cannot join this year for the first time in 15 events... :cry2:

Have fun, everyone! :sweet:

EDIT: I think, this topic needs a frontpage! But I still don't know how to do it... :def_shrug:

With all the exhibition events I have in plan for this year let's say I'm out of quota of family free weekends. It's unfortunately a no from me this year.

Hopefully next year we meet again!

I wanted to come, but it looks like I can't make it happen this year :cry_sad:

Hi, we are hoping to be there for part of the event. We should be able to confirm later this week what days we will be there. Really looking forward to seeing everyone again. 

I editied the sign ups. And altered the dates by one day.
We still have space for more :grin: Otherwise it will stay a little bit more cosy this time and there will be more chance to win at the event contest :innocent2:

Accomoddation topic will come up next week.

So an update regarding the schedule of the event:

It will get more concrete in a couple of days but for now I wanted to let you know that we will be in Legoland on the Friday the 3rd and to Munich and the Lego Store on the Saturday.
Then it should be less crowded in Legoland and we can make it to May the 4th to the shop where they will have a special Star Wars build that day.

Unfortunately our options to come are now close to zero, due to some other (family) obligation being to postponed to those exact dates.

Sorry and hope to see you at some of next events.

4 hours ago, Cwetqo said:

Unfortunately our options to come are now close to zero, due to some other (family) obligation being to postponed to those exact dates.

Sorry and hope to see you at some of next events.

I am sorry to hear that but I am looking forward to meet you again next year hopefully.