Here is my entry for Challenge 11.

In Mitgardia, deep in the Heavenly Mountains dwarves are mining. Very brave men who spend most of their time deep under a dangerous mountain. The mines are rich in iron ore and attract blacksmiths from distant lands. Their mined ore makes the best iron from which they make powerfull weapons for fearless warriors and strong pickaxes for hardworking miners. A real treasure of Mitgardia.

53498888378_45d60d7f4b_c.jpg

Very nice construction, I really like the touches of dark Orange and the horse in the same color, as well as the use of medium green on the building.
The texture of the stone part is also very well done. I'm a little less keen on the visible tenons on the wooden section at the junction between the roof wall and the upper section.

I really like the steep roofs in this build.  The texture of the stone looks great.  Those green grooved tile pieces give the building a unique look.  The archway in the door is nicely designed.  

Like I mentioned on Flickr, I just love that green!  Very bold choice that works super well.  Great textures on the stone too!

Love it, that arch is just beautiful! Adding all the different heights is this just superb

Very cool build! It all works so well together - the roofs with the wooden and even with the green sections. The green is a nice choice and I think it's so mitgardian... it's beautiful! I also like the brickbuilt arch. The rope is a great touch to indicate that there is more going on under the building. As feedback I would suggest to add more thematic stuff to it. Right now, the only things that show that it's a mine are on the ground floor. And everything above are just normal houses... well, not normal houses. Very very cool houses :pir-stareyes::pir-love:. Maybe a sign with pickaxes or something like this would add some of that "mine feeling" :pir-wink:. Anyway, this is a really nice MOC! Brick on!