Sign in to follow this  
BardDandelion

[MOC] Ambush at the Granary

Hello!

Check my latest build that is part of Napoleonic Wars battle diorama by Zbudujmy To! LUG from Poland I am member of.

Ambush at the Granary

I made 2x2 BP with granary and field of grain next to it.

Ambush at the GranaryAmbush at the Granary

To create soldiers of that era, I used torsos from Boutique Hotel (sand green) and Master Wu (white). I think they are accurate depiction of late XVIIIth/early XIXth century uniforms.

Ambush at the GranaryAmbush at the Granary

Filled the diorama with little details so take a moment to check them all. ;)

Hope you enjoy my build. ;)

Great to see one of your mocs in this part of the forum! I like how you build the granery, especially the door in the first floor and crane. And there are some nice little details like the wind vane and scarecrow.

I am not sure which side has my sympathy in the upcomming fight, green or white?! :pir_laugh2: But i am sure many of us have been craving for a drum piece for a long time and your technique looks great! Sombody might steal this technique in the future haha :wink:

Exquisite detail! Love the way you represented such a beautiful landscape. Good job! :pir-thumb:

@Yperio_Bricks Thanks for the comment! I tried to make some nice building, introducing some interesting techniques but not overthinking it, keeping it relatively simple and as stable as possible.

There are also other factions on the battlefield - blue, red and black - the whole diorama is much bigger. ;)

@Jack Sassy Thanks a lot! I tried my best with it. ;)

A very good diorama with custom uniforms soldiers! :pir-triumph: The barn is built in great detail and even has rain gutters and drainage pipes. Among the white ones, the drummer and flute player stand out. For the green ones it is the officer, good use of hair with hat (Nutcracker). The guy looks dangerous.

Very nice build! I like the way you have created the soldiers. The green uniforms reminds me of Sharpe and the his riflemen.

Cool, I like the brick-built, black, tilted lines especially!