Nicely done. The locomotive and tender both look good. I will admit I'm not a fan of the two yellow bands on the boiler. They stick out too much for my taste. Can it be motorized easily?

On 1/5/2024 at 3:53 PM, Feuer Zug said:

Nicely done. The locomotive and tender both look good. I will admit I'm not a fan of the two yellow bands on the boiler. They stick out too much for my taste. Can it be motorized easily?

Easy - maybe not, will need some kind of redesigns. I don't know a proper way for motorization :C what Lego`s engines could be helpful in this case to be honest + i use part list from recent bricklink designer program (always wanted to participate but always late :D ) 

On 1/5/2024 at 3:53 PM, Feuer Zug said:

Easy - maybe not, will need some kind of redesigns. I don't know a proper way for motorization :C what Lego`s engines could be helpful in this case to be honest + i use part list from recent bricklink designer program (always wanted to participate but always late :D ) 
UPDATE
4-6-2_8stw_Red_Earl.png?ex=65b4dced&is=6
4-6-2_8stw_Red_Earl_3.png?ex=65b4dcf9&is
4-6-2_8stw_Red_Earl_4.png?ex=65b4dd01&is4-6-2_8stw_Red_Earl_5.png?ex=65b4dd01&is4-6-2_8stw_Red_Earl_8.png?ex=65b4dd25&is4-6-2_8stw_Red_Earl_6.png?ex=65b4dd25&is4-6-2_8stw_Red_Earl_8.png?ex=65b4dd25&is4-6-2_8stw_Red_Earl_7.png?ex=65b4dd25&is4-6-2_8stw_Red_Earl_9.png?ex=65b4dd3d&is4-6-2_8stw_Red_Earl_10.png?ex=65b4dd5a&i
Update V2.1
4-6-2_8stw_Red_Earl_V2.png?ex=65b6aa4d&i
4-6-2_8stw_Red_Earl_V2_2.png?ex=65b6ab12
4-6-2 8stw Red Earl V2 from BrickLink Studio

Edited by Darkkostas25

I think the design is quite visually improved with the removal of the bands around the boiler. Nice addition of the old Medium motor as well.

On 1/17/2024 at 3:30 PM, Feuer Zug said:

I think the design is quite visually improved with the removal of the bands around the boiler. Nice addition of the old Medium motor as well.

Thanks!