Now the prophet is speaking…

14 hours ago, Robert8 said:

In 2025 will be

4+ Batman Sets and Key Chains Rumors and Discussion

And in 2026 will be

In loving memory of the DC theme (2006-2024) Rumors ans Discussion

God, please, no...

3 hours ago, psqidexslizer said:

First time in a decade the DC thread is outpacing the Marvel.

Our relentless jokes about the slow death of the theme are outpacing the geniune discussion in the marvel thread- the Jonkler would be proud.

8 hours ago, psqidexslizer said:

First time in a decade the DC thread is outpacing the Marvel.

Savour it, as this won‘t last long :laugh_hard: 

As funny as the Batsy and Jonkler jokes are, which villains do you think can we realistically expect in these sets (besides the Jonkler and Harley)?

My best guess would be Two-Face, Riddler, Freeze, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Penguin. Phantasm seems to no longer be part of the skyline set, so maybe she was moved to one of the smaller sets?

3 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

As funny as the Batsy and Jonkler jokes are, which villains do you think can we realistically expect in these sets (besides the Jonkler and Harley)?

My best guess would be Two-Face, Riddler, Freeze, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Penguin. Phantasm seems to no longer be part of the skyline set, so maybe she was moved to one of the smaller sets?

We’re getting five sets.

Largest one is the art set and includes Batman, Joker, Harley, and Catwoman.

Another one is related to buildable figures. That leaves at most three sets with minifigures. 

Mr Freeze and Phantasm have both been hinted at. I’d be surprised if Joker remained exclusive to the art set. They’ll probably spread those three villains out.

So, my best guess is we’re just gonna get Joker, Harley, Catwoman, Mr Freeze and Phantasm. 

2 hours ago, psqidexslizer said:

So, my best guess is we’re just gonna get Joker, Harley, Catwoman, Mr Freeze and Phantasm. 

Wasn’t that the initial minifig list for the skyline set? :laugh: I doubt they decided to spread them across all the sets instead :tongue: That’d be low, even for the DC theme.

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Wasn’t that the initial minifig list for the skyline set? :laugh: I doubt they decided to spread them across all the sets instead :tongue: That’d be low, even for the DC theme.

Catwoman wasn’t on the initial list, but otherwise, yeah. 

And, of course, there could be more figures in the art set that aren’t being reported. Or Freeze and Phantasm could be in the art set and just weren’t mentioned and we may see other villains in the normal sets. But my best guess based off the hints we’ve gotten is just those five and Batman and maybe Robin.

7 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

There are 3 sets with minifigs besides the skyline. Given 3 of the fig slots will be taken by batman, and unless one of those three sets is a batcave or something else big, there's likely 7-8 fig slots MAX across them, I honestly only think we see 1 or two characters not in the skyline- Phantasm and Freeze, since they've been hinted at.

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I honestly think that would be a good thing- putting the more unique villains in the system sets gives kids (and adults who don't want to shell out hundreds on the skyline) a chance at getting them. Assuming it'd have been the same number of new prints either way, I think getting new designs and figures in the cheaper sets is an absolute positive for the theme.

3 hours ago, psqidexslizer said:

We’re getting five sets.

Largest one is the art set and includes Batman, Joker, Harley, and Catwoman.

Another one is related to buildable figures. That leaves at most three sets with minifigures. 

Mr Freeze and Phantasm have both been hinted at. I’d be surprised if Joker remained exclusive to the art set. They’ll probably spread those three villains out.

This is my actual guess (I am not making a jonkler joke here, this is legitimate):

Skyline: Batman, Jonkler, Harley, Catwoman.

Buildible Figure: Batman buildible figure, no minifigs.

Batwing Battle: BTAS Batwing and some sort of jonkler vehicle with Batman, Jonkler, and Phantasm. If we're lucky, Robin,

Batmobile: BTAS Batmobile with Batman and a re-used villain from the skyline- we'll say Catwoman.

Bat Cycle vs Mr. Freeze: Batman and Mr. Freeze.

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

This is my actual guess (I am not making a jonkler joke here, this is legitimate):

Skyline: Batman, Jonkler, Harley, Catwoman.

Buildible Figure: Batman buildible figure, no minifigs.

Batwing Battle: BTAS Batwing and some sort of jonkler vehicle with Batman, Jonkler, and Phantasm. If we're lucky, Robin,

Batmobile: BTAS Batmobile with Batman and a re-used villain from the skyline- we'll say Catwoman.

Bat Cycle vs Mr. Freeze: Batman and Mr. Freeze.

At least one of those last three has to be 4+ since we’re getting at least one 4+ set out of that bunch.

Otherwise, your list is pretty much what I’d expect except instead of Catwoman so the the Batmobile, it’s another Joker. Gotta incentivize purchases of that $300 art set and a Harley Quinn variant very similar to the one twelve years ago isn’t going to cut it.

You guys are delusional, if The Phantasm is still coming, no way she's in one of the smaller sets.

I do think she might come somewhere else than the skyline, but in a 50€ batwing? No way, they know we're desperate to get new characters, Phantasm is probably in the biggest set excluding the skyline.

Wonder if we'll get The Diddler and Killer Cock minifigures, tho.

10 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Wonder if we'll get The Diddler and Killer Cock minifigures, tho.

I didn't realize we could say this on eurobricks, where they censor the word j u n o r i z e d, but nah, the amount of villains leaked at this point is already more than I would have expected, there's no way we get more.

Actually, given what just leaked in the star wars theme, all bets are off. Lego clearly managed to summon the real jonkler and let him decide the next wave. There's a nonzero chance we actually get non-batman DC characters in the sets this year, but there's an equally strong chance Dogwelder and John Cena (not peacemaker, John Cena) are those figures.

Looks at Lego Star Wars leaks, checks it is not April 1st...

I will be glad if the inmates are running the asylum for DC too. Cannot wait for The Rock vs the AT&T board ft. Harvey Birdman

20 minutes ago, CowabungaCat said:

Looks at Lego Star Wars leaks, checks it is not April 1st...

I will be glad if the inmates are running the asylum for DC too. Cannot wait for The Rock vs the AT&T board ft. Harvey Birdman

Could easy be a literal rock vs the AT-AT board (AT@T board but they're minifigures printed to look like AT-ATs) with Harvey Birdman and also Harvey Specter from suits based on the lego star wars sets. Evil millenium falcon. Evil. Millenium. Falcon. Jonkler has been freed. The limits have been broken.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

Y’all need to calm down. 🤣🤣🤣 Just because Lego is willing to experiment with Star Wars doesn’t mean they’re gonna do the same for DC. One theme made Lego the brand it is today, the other has been on life support for the past five years.

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Actually, given what just leaked in the star wars theme, all bets are off. Lego clearly managed to summon the real jonkler and let him decide the next wave. There's a nonzero chance we actually get non-batman DC characters in the sets this year, but there's an equally strong chance Dogwelder and John Cena (not peacemaker, John Cena) are those figures.

I'll happily take Dogwelder. :P He was my profile picture here years ago.

1 hour ago, psqidexslizer said:

Y’all need to calm down. 🤣🤣🤣 Just because Lego is willing to experiment with Star Wars doesn’t mean they’re gonna do the same for DC. One theme made Lego the brand it is today, the other has been on life support for the past five years.

no i am pretty sure my jokes are real

And also I am not going to believe Dark Millennium Falcon until I see that on shelves. Even an official reveal is going to be hard to believe. Evil Chewbacca? Disney okayed that?

16 minutes ago, CowabungaCat said:

no i am pretty sure my jokes are real

And also I am not going to believe Dark Millennium Falcon until I see that on shelves. Even an official reveal is going to be hard to believe. Evil Chewbacca? Disney okayed that?

We do technically have an evil chewbacca- Black Krrsantan, even if over time he's turned more into a "morally ambigous chewbacca", but I assume this is literally an evil version of chewbacca, which is crazy, as is evil c-3po and infinities Vader. I almost wonder- especially since I have no clue what that blue armored gungan is- if there's some upcoming star wars infinities show that's somehow managed to avoid being leaked and this is a tie in for it.

1 hour ago, SoupOrFishOil said:

I'll happily take Dogwelder. :P He was my profile picture here years ago.

They'll never do it- especially seeing as he was on a team with a guy who's power is to commit a sex crime and dogwelder himself has a pretty literal powerset- but it would be hilarious to see him show up somewhere.

1 hour ago, psqidexslizer said:

No. It's Jonklin time.

7 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I didn't realize we could say this on eurobricks, where they censor the word j u n o r i z e d

Honestly I'm also surprised I got away with it

Very sad for me and all the other 5 Riddler fans.

6 hours ago, CowabungaCat said:

Harvey Birdman

Honestly, I'd actually be up for 60's cartoon superheroes. That would do for a nice wave. Or they could also do a crossover with Ace Attorney.

I feel like based on what we know with leaks and rumors, here are my predictions for the 2024 line up Besides the Gotham Skyline which is already confirmed (I assume these will be the only Batman sets we get this year). Shoutout to Mandalorianknight for inspiring me to do the list since they did their predictions, which are similar to mine. 

And I’m also being realistic too haha. As much as I’d love more niche villains we’ve never gotten in Lego before, I just can’t see that happening this year.

My Realistic Predictions for the 2024 LEGO Batman Wave: 

76270: Batman Cycle (Based On Batman TAS) Minifigures are Repeats of Joker and Batman from the Skyline set 

76272: 4+ Batwing (not really based on anything particular just like how the 4+ Batmobile was last year, just plain Batman designs). Minifigures are Batman and Two Face 

76273: Buildable Batman Symbol with No Minifigures. I can honestly see LEGO doing something like this since they experiment a lot and they are more likely to give us this than a LEGO playscale Batcave or Arkham TBH. 

76274: Batmobile (Based on Batman TAS) Minifigures are Batman (Repeat from the skyline set), Mr Freeze, and Robin.  

So since others have done this, here are my predictions.

76270: Batcycle, includes Batman and Mr Freeze

76272: 4+ Batwing, includes Batman and Joker 

76273: Buildable Batman with buildable Batcycle

76274: Batmobile, includes Batman, Robin, and Phantasm

my take

batcycle with mini side build - Batman and Catwoman 

4 plus batwing with villian vehilce- Batman and Harley Quinn, Posion Ivy

batcave with bat boat - Batman, Alfred,  Robin, Penguin, Mr Freeze 

Batmobile with villian vehilce, Batman joker 2face

35 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

my take

batcycle with mini side build - Batman and Catwoman 

4 plus batwing with villian vehilce- Batman and Harley Quinn, Posion Ivy

batcave with bat boat - Batman, Alfred,  Robin, Penguin, Mr Freeze 

Batmobile with villian vehilce, Batman joker 2face

I wish I had your optimism. Unfortunately, one of them is a buildable figure of some sort, so no minifigs in that one. And as much as I'd love them to pump out 5 figs on top of the 4 confirmed (batman, joker, harley, catwoman) and 2 rumored (mr freeze and phantasm), that's far to generous for how many new figs we tend to get in this theme. We're gonna be lucky if Robin shows up, much less any villains beyond the 5 rumored (Which, I just want to point out, would be the most villains in a system wave since 2020. (for the purposes of this list, I'm not counting businessmen consisting of re-used parts as villains even if they had a villainous role in the movie)

3 in 2023- Jonkler, Burton Catwoman, Burton Penguin.

4 in 2022- Reeves Riddler, Reeves Catwoman, Reeves Penguin, Harley,

4 in 2021- (Penguin, Harley, Jonkler, Nolan scarecrow)

Also note that every villain not based on one of the live action films in the last three years has been Jonkler, Penguin, or Harley, so even just getting Freeze and Phantasm is nuts.

Hope the Phantasm is in one of the sets, they're the sorta figure that would of been a pipe dream back when the theme wasn't hospitalised, seeing them released now would be really funny

LEGO Star Wars' idea of a meme is re-releasing Jedi Bob

LEGO DC's idea of a meme is releasing new sets

Edited by NXS7