Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Mtdbricks on IG is teasing the summer wave as „one of the best ones we‘ve had“, with an Avengers logo :thumbup: Sounds good, if true!

Seems to line up with the recent hints too :sweet: Hopefully it‘s more than just AoU though, as plenty of other Infinity Saga films are in desperate need for more sets :grin:

41 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Mtdbricks on IG is teasing the summer wave as „one of the best ones we‘ve had“, with an Avengers logo :thumbup: Sounds good, if true!

Seems to line up with the recent hints too :sweet: Hopefully it‘s more than just AoU though, as plenty of other Infinity Saga films are in desperate need for more sets :grin:

On IG now that there will be an Iron Legion vs Ultron Sentries battle pack

TnadnBricks suggests an Iron Legion vs Ultron Sentinels battle pack!!! 

The big picture begins to take shape :-D

13 hours ago, upliftingbricks said:

Be cool if the $15 set is 2 Iron legion vs 2 Ultron Sentries battlepack

11 minutes ago, squiz18 said:

On IG now that there will be an Iron Legion vs Ultron Sentries battle pack

10 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

TnadnBricks suggests an Iron Legion vs Ultron Sentinels battle pack!!! 

The big picture begins to take shape :-D

Something I guessed came true. Theres a first for everything :laugh: Does that mean I class as a leaker now :laugh:

I do like the idea of future Marvel battle packs if the the figures can be mixed and matched enough. Iron Legion and Ultron Sentries are like Clones/Troopers in Star Wars in that they are pretty much identical. Ravager and Kamar Taj dont fall into that category so could be harder to pull off cheaply enough

20 hours ago, poisonbricks said:

This'd make sense to me. Pretty sure about the Milano at 170, and the 110 set being an AoU black base final battle would be in line with the others they've made. 

Man, those two would be cool 

1 hour ago, FoggyFate said:

Man, those two would be cool 

Sneaky sneaky :laugh_hard: 

Sounds like a cool wave so far! Hope the Milano comes with some cool minifigs. The final battle from AoU also has quite a lot of potential!!

SURTUR BATTLE!!!

Hope this comes with someone new like Skurge or Heimdall, or a repeat of the latest Valkyrie so I don't feel bad about missing the A-Force battle set

Edited by NXS7

7 minutes ago, NXS7 said:

SURTUR BATTLE!!!

Hope this comes with someone new like Skurge or Heimdall, or a repeat of the latest Valkyrie so I don't feel bad about missing the A-Force battle set

It’ll prob include a Hela remake no?

Great sounding wave. Can’t wait

Hopefully AOU final battle is another diorama like the NWH and Endgame ones

14 minutes ago, NXS7 said:

SURTUR BATTLE!!!

It does not

Sounds like a really cool wave! Hope we’ll see some new characters (besides Surtur, if we count buildable characters)! The potential is not exactly huge, but it‘s there! :thumbup:

76286: Milano ($170)

76287: Iron Legion vs. Ultron Bots ($15)

76288: Thor: Ragnarok – Surtur Battle ($25)

76289: 4+ Iron Man (?) Motorcycle ($11) 

76290: Avengers Battle ($60)

76291: Avengers: Age of Ultron – Final Battle ($110)

76293: LEGO Marvel Advent Calendar ($45)

76295: 18+ Midiscale Helicarrier ($60)

76296: Potted Groot ($60)

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I wonder which battle this could be. Maybe AOU train fight?

4 minutes ago, hvader said:

I wonder which battle this could be. Maybe AOU train fight?

Should be based off the first avengers 

I'm not as big into Marvel stuff, but a midi-scale Helicarrier sounds like it could be cool. Also interested in what the two Battle sets will look like. I imagine the $60 one would either be Tony vs Thor in the forest (with possibly Cap and Loki), or the iconic circling shot of all 6 Avengers in the Battle of New York. 

Avengers battle apparently includes the new Hulk big fig, which will be a fair bit of the $60 budget I expect

5 minuti fa, JohnTPT17 ha detto:

o l'iconico giro di tutti e 6 i Vendicatori nella battaglia di New York.

It would be nice of Lego to release Hulk and Hawkeye in a set under $500. Of course I expect Mark 6 without damage! :-P

Wow that looks like an incredibly good wave!!! Lego wants to apologize for the last two disappointing years. I only have one small negative note: no x-men :-(((

Honestly, this wave sounds fantastic. So much potential! 

Great to see a LEGO Age of Ultron renaissance. The Battle Pack doesn't sound exciting imo, but the final battle set could be absolutely incredible if done well.

Milano is a huge win, if it will be as detailed as the 2021 Benatar then we are in for a treat.

Avengers battle also sounds great. Good to see more sets from the original movie.

Potted Groot sounds cute and actually interesting unlike most buildable stuff.

Surtur set is a dream. Ragnarok is still one of the best MCU movies, and I was really counting on a new set from it. I hope it's based on the final battle and not the opening tho, much more potential minifig-wise.

I’ll take this wave over pointless Spidey vehicles any day, but now that I’ve seen the full list, it’s just an onslaught of remakes :tongue: The first couple of Infinity Saga sets filled some pretty major gaps (like the Iron Monger set or the Dragon Flyer), but these don’t seem to offer much new, apart from Surtur.

And looking at the recent sets, I think we can consider ourselves lucky if we end up getting even one new character… At least there will be some updated minifigs people have been clamouring for :shrug_oh_well:

11 minutes ago, Borex said:

But where are the X-Men?

I'm pretty sure the X-Mansion is still on the slate.

Surtur and new Iron Legion minifigures are the only thing that interests me, unless there’s some good new minifigs hiding.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

76286: Milano ($170)

76287: Iron Legion vs. Ultron Bots ($15)

76288: Thor: Ragnarok – Surtur Battle ($25)

76289: 4+ Iron Man (?) Motorcycle ($11) 

76291: Avengers: Age of Ultron – Final Battle ($110)

76293: LEGO Marvel Advent Calendar ($45)

76295: 18+ Midiscale Helicarrier ($60)

76296: Potted Groot ($60)

Sounds good if the builds are good but no X-Men sets and no new mini/big figs characters. Thats why any potential X-Men sets are exciting as they are more likley to get new characters (with standard Wolverine and Magneto inclusions). Anyone in the know want to say if new mini/big figs characters are in this wave? Not asking who just if

Whoa, these sets sound amazing!

Personally I don't have any interest in the GotG sets, but all the others sound like something I could very well end up buying.
I already have a LOT of Ultron Drones, so I think I will skip the Iron Legion vs. Ultron Drones battlepack, but I'm curious to see how the new Iron Legion looks.

The Surtur Battle could be very nice, assuming it includes some fiery surroundings.
I was lucky enough to acquire the Helicarrier back when it came out, but I'm intrigued to see how the midi-scale version will turn out, and on which movie it will be based (not that there's too many differences between them).

I'm kinda hoping the Avengers: Age Of Ultron Battle will finally have a tan Qui-Gon Jinn hairpiece for Thor, but they'll probably stick with dark tan.

Concerning the lack of X-Men sets; we still have fall/winter, but I'm guessing, IF we get a Xavier School mansion, it'll probably be next year.
A few smaller once in the meantime would be nice, though :innocent2: 

Regards,
Mitch