MORE SETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7195 Indiana Jones Ambush In Cairo/Egyptian Bazaar

7196 Indiana Jones Chauchilla Cemetery Battle/Mutt Chase

7197 Indiana Jones Venice Canal Chase/Venice Race

7198 Indiana Jones Fighter Plane Attack/Plane Race

7199 Indiana Jones The Temple Of Doom

but when did this happen?

7198 Indiana Jones Fighter Plane Attack/Plane Race

Sounds cool but what movie is it from?????????

The tempel of doom set?Is it the scene where indy gets brain washed or is it just title of the movie?

The tempel of doom set?Is it the scene where indy gets brain washed or is it just title of the movie?

Temple of doom is probably the name of a set based on a scene, playing in the temple of doom from the movie "Indiana Jones and the temple of doom".

Thanks. Actually, I do. I have a custom Ark and crate. I'll take new photos tonight. I'm also working on a Grail Tablet, Sanskrit Cloth, medallion from Fate of Atlantis, etc. I'm trying to figure out a Cross of Coronado. I also make custom minifigs, but I'm not at the waterslide decal level. I hand paint my stuff.

What is a Sanskrit Cloth and is the Fate of Atlantis a comic book?

The sankrit cloth was the item that started Indy's quest in Temple of Doom.

153CROP.jpg

And Fate of Atlantis was a video game. There was a certain pendant that was central to it.

FOA1Front.jpg

The sankrit cloth was the item that started Indy's quest in Temple of Doom.

153CROP.jpg

And Fate of Atlantis was a video game. There was a certain pendant that was central to it.

FOA1Front.jpg

Thanks Shtick.I have an idea for the sankrit cloth.I will try to make it.If i do you will be the first to know.

Hi i am new in eurobricks :classic:

all I want to ask is:

this is new?

Yes, the picture is new. Thanks! But the set is still not worth 55€. I still want to know why they made the plane dark green. It´s clearly dark grey in the movie.

Actually, it is green, though the color on the 'real' plane is faded, which is why it appears dark grey. There's a good picture of the plane itself that shows the color in this thread:it's only or 2 pages back. :classic:

Hi i am new in eurobricks :classic:

all I want to ask is:

this is new?

7683-1.jpg

Welcome to eurobrick Lego maniac.I joined 1 day before you.Both set and the picture are new.

Yes, the picture is new. Thanks! But the set is still not worth 55€. I still want to know why they made the plane dark green. It´s clearly dark grey in the movie.

What I'm more shocked about that they simplified the tails of the plane and made the fuel truck far worse. The color scheme wouldn't have mattered much at all to me if they kept the design from the prototype, but there's no chance I'll even think about getting this kit now that they've, ahem... junoirized it. Pardon me for using that word, but I think it most accurately describes this set now. :sceptic:

Edited by Grevious

It's already available at Galeria Kaufhof? If it's true, I have to go there, I want Shanghai chase as a Christmas present

I bought 7682 Shanghai Chase yesterday and paid 36.99€. Well, it sounds expensive, but I like the set so much that it

Edited by Navy Trooper Fenson

I bought 7682 Shanghai Chase yesterday and paid 36.99€. Well, it sounds expensive, but I like the set so much that it�s not so bad, like when I would have bought the Flying Wing for 55€.

A few pictures for you: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=355858

(Picture 31 to 34 contains pieces that aren´t in the set)

Wow. Ur lucky! We haven't got anything in the Uk, as of yet.

Just so everyone knows, I don't think I'll buy either of these sets but I do like the sound of Summer rumours!

Edit: Whoops! I didn't know NavyTrooperFenson had already posted the pictures. :blush:

Great looking set, I love the minifigs and the cars look lovely as well. :sweet:

Sorry about that!

But as ElisHelrot said, it IS already available !

kaufhof_trier.jpg

Where is this? :devil: