Sign in to follow this  
NoEXIST

[TC26] Passanger Snowcat

I had some more ideas about entry for this contest. But some of them didn't come out as well as I wanted to.

Here is some of them:

640x890.jpg640x853.jpg

I didn't really like the first one and the second one wasn't possible to finish because my servo died:cry2:

I was already sure I need a small tracked vehicle, I found this two prototypes and I needed to combine them...

640x427.jpg640x479.jpg

It started with small tracks

800x600.jpg

Chassis wasn't that challenging, but my nightmare was closer. For me point of this creation is appearance and playablity. So there is no more options than one motor per function. And last buwizz output will become a light output. 

800x1067.jpg1280x1706.jpg

2/3 of wires are done, and another pair of led laps is coming...

1280x960.jpg1280x1707.jpg

While building I noticed that it also should look great as a pickup, but not this time, another pair of LED's is missing (btw, I'm sorry for messy and low quality photos, I swear it will be better in final entry photoset:classic:)

1280x1707.jpg

For now that's all, now I have to make it while the snow is still here!

Edited by NoEXIST

This fits the contest perfectly! It is very pretty, cute and toyis, and also the scale is perfect.

Glad to hear that!

Today was the first time outside for this MOC, after all, size matters... It really struggling to go through the snow, but I got some nice shots.

1280x1707.jpg

Lego was right, it's indoor toy;)

Edited by NoEXIST

Good news, I managed to take advantage of the last snow day for a while in my country :grin:

It turned out, I need better tracks to attack snow piles, but there are some shots of it