THELEGOBATMAN

LEGO Ninjago 2024 Rumours and Discussion

18 hours ago, Lemerbrix said:

I was thinking about this again, and I’m thinking these wolf warriors capture Lloyd and Arin, and then force them to duel in an arena, Thor ragnarok style

I think that it's more of a priliminary image thing. Since the minifigures in those images have all gray torsos and legs. So things can be mistaken quite easly, especialy since from the description this set seems big.  So either one of them could have been someone else. Like Arin for example could have been actually Jordana. But maybe not, them being forced to  duel is also a great explanaition for that.

Got this today. 

w

The comics tend to work within the show canon, so I guess Wu can do this now?

w1

Bit of info on the Wyldness saying Heatwave is from there but Wyldfyre only grew up there

w2

Sora next month! Yay! 

w3

2 minutes ago, Killian said:

Got this today. 

w

w1

Bit of info on the Wyldness saying Heatwave is from there but Wyldfyre only grew up there

w2

Sora next month! Yay! 

w3

Yeah, that sword is a bit too big for sora, I've cut down one of those trans pink swords for my crystal temple moc.

4 hours ago, mantax said:

I think that it's more of a priliminary image thing. Since the minifigures in those images have all gray torsos and legs. So things can be mistaken quite easly, especialy since from the description this set seems big.  So either one of them could have been someone else. Like Arin for example could have been actually Jordana. But maybe not, them being forced to  duel is also a great explanaition for that.

Yeah, good Point, I'm going to try to moc this set before it's revealed

1 hour ago, Killian said:

Force ghost Wu confirmed! 

1 hour ago, Killian said:

The Wyldness-is-Chima theory lives on! /copium 

Since fter Dreamzzz tv show released, I didn’t realize there was a Ninjago tv show on the Mateo and Izzie were watching. it’s pretty cool that Ninjago had a very small appearance in other “dimenision” as tv show. 

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Pic? 

Sure.

Edit: that didn't work, I'll just link it. 

Uhh 

Edited by Agent Kallus

3 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Update: 

71815 Kai’s Source Dragon Duel / 4+ / 120 Pieces / $39.99 
71817 ???? / 7+ / 253 Pieces 

Cool!

When can we expect official images of the sets?

4 hours ago, Bloquerto said:

When can we expect official images of the sets?

The ones from 2022 were revealed nov 30th and from 2023, dec 1st. So I asume that It's going to be somewhere around that. The ones form 2021 were revealed nov 20th, but I doubt that they would get reveald that early.

8 hours ago, mantax said:

The ones from 2022 were revealed nov 30th and from 2023, dec 1st. So I asume that It's going to be somewhere around that. The ones form 2021 were revealed nov 20th, but I doubt that they would get reveald that early.

Arin's Off Road Buggy is the one I wanna see pictures of the most cuz I have high hopes it'll resemble the buggy from 8864-1

9 hours ago, mantax said:

Yes. Usually, new sets revealed one month prior to thier release schedule.  Not all tho. 

New Lloyd suit on Instagram.

New hood part. More armoured looking design, looks like he's wearing bright green armour over a dark green gi with a lime green belt. Definitely not the sensei Wu styled look that was rumoured but I expect we could get both.

21 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

New Lloyd suit on Instagram.

New hood part. More armoured looking design, looks like he's wearing bright green armour over a dark green gi with a lime green belt. Definitely not the sensei Wu styled look that was rumoured but I expect we could get both.

The suits were said to be similar to the tournament/rebooted suits, but the priliminary images usually use old minifigures, for example Lloyd was suposed to have hair and a cape in the Crystal King set, so this could have been the case with thoes too. overall I really like the desing of this suit, and the new mask piece also looks great. I'm kind dissapointed that the ninja suits won't be with hair, but what we got is quite nice. And also this confirms that there will be 2 Lloyd suits in the wave.

Glad to see that masks are looking like masks once again. The suit itself looks really cool, more Samurai-like.

55 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Definitely not the sensei Wu styled look that was rumoured but I expect we could get both.

It's his regular Ninja outfit. He'll get another one for a more Sensei-like design.

The new armoured design is giving Exo-Force; perhaps intentional, considering the mech focus of the wave? 

BTW, the back of the torso says “Lloyd” in Ninjargon. 

A  villain minifigure got leaked from a magazine paper bag.

The villains using navy blue as their main color is great. The weapon has a purple spike, so if they are also using purple, then their color scheme would be even more to my liking. They would most definitely be great to army built, since this time the distribution of them is good unlike the Imperium claw hunters. Even from this low quality image I absolutely adore their design. 

More wolf pics! It appears that the figure is a Human in a wolf mask, rather than an actual anthropomorphic wolf. Also, there is more purple in the design than was initially visible. 👍

Also, the Ninjargon on the robe says “wolf”. 

Very different from what I expected. Honestly I'm the general torso design looks very like what the ninja themselves usually have.

I get what they were going for with the wolf mask but I think there should have been eyes holes or a third colour for the eyes, and perhaps the teeth. I guess they must be able to see through and out of the cloth.

New Raz is there as well.

Honestly the wolf warrior looks more Ninja than Lloyd does which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it is kinda funny.

I guess this is the next magazine after Lloyd and Sora cause we've seen the magazine bag? Or should we expect another dragons rising S1 fig first?

Edited by Agent Kallus

40 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Very different from what I expected. Honestly I'm the general torso design looks very like what the ninja themselves usually have.

I get what they were going for with the wolf mask but I think there should have been eyes holes or a third colour for the eyes, and perhaps the teeth. I guess they must be able to see through and out of the cloth.

New Raz is there as well.

Honestly the wolf warrior looks more Ninja than Lloyd does which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it is kinda funny.

I guess this is the next magazine after Lloyd and Sora cause we've seen the magazine bag? Or should we expect another dragons rising S1 fig first?

I think it could be, judging from the leak way back at the start of the year we have all the scheduled characters, apart from Sora who didn't show up in the leak, so im guessing thats it. Is the imperium claw hunter magazine still available? I haven't had the chance to get one because of my location, im heading home at the end of the week though and want to grab one before they're gone as this claws are really hard to come by. 

As for the wolf warrior, I love it! The details and moulding look great, exactly what i'd expect since crystallised set the standard. I dont know how I feel about them being human, I had hoped they where tiger-like and same species as Ras, but they look amazing regardless, and once again we get one of those awesome prints where its like a mini figure face covered by a mask so its only their eyes, I love those prints as they go well with hoods. Like Lil' Nelson from last years Samurai X mech. Back detail looks good, a little more simple than i'd like but that won't change. Dark azure as a contrast colour will be cool to see. I hope we get at least one villain build this wave, although looks like I'll have to settle for a side build at best. 

Lord Ras looks good as well, although I'm a little suspicious on the authenticity of the figure as the head printing is different (lost the 2 pink stripes under his eyes) and the arms dont have his pink stripes. The armour already exists in a lego city set too. If it's real though, I like the armour and the robe design, and the leg printing look damn good as well. 

Edited by a guy from somewhere