Love the Cobra Firebat/Terrordrome style launch dome.

You're not afraid of using a curvy/rounded building style. Does that make this Neo Classic Space? And a bit of Neo Futuron too.

3 hours ago, danth said:

Love the Cobra Firebat/Terrordrome style launch dome.

You're not afraid of using a curvy/rounded building style. Does that make this Neo Classic Space? And a bit of Neo Futuron too.

For me Classic Space is not just the type of pieces you use, Classic Space is a concept, the environments, the feeling of liberty that you can write your own rules and apply them to your creations, the harmony among the color factions working together for common goals. 

IMO That's what Jens tried to teach us with his creations.

38 minutes ago, Operacion Saturno said:

For me Classic Space is not just the type of pieces you use, Classic Space is a concept, the environments, the feeling of liberty that you can write your own rules and apply them to your creations, the harmony among the color factions working together for common goals. 

Works for me!

On 9/21/2023 at 8:20 AM, SpacePolice89 said:

This build has everything you want from a space set. I really hope that this become a real set.

Thanks! It will be possible with the help from all Classic Space fans still active outhere. Just imagine how cool would be if Lego Group released it for everyone.

Edited by Operacion Saturno

2 hours ago, Operacion Saturno said:

Thanks! It will be possible with the help from all Classic Space fans still active outhere. Just imagine how cool would be if Lego Group released it for everyone.

2 hours ago, Operacion Saturno said:

If it becomes reality I'll definitely buy two, one to build and one for the parts and minifigs to use in my own MOCs. It's so cool to see all the new parts in Classic Space colors and used in a space station. Seeing this makes me feel the same way I did when I was a kid and looked at space sets in the Lego catalog.

On 10/12/2023 at 2:31 PM, SpacePolice89 said:

If it becomes reality I'll definitely buy two, one to build and one for the parts and minifigs to use in my own MOCs. It's so cool to see all the new parts in Classic Space colors and used in a space station. Seeing this makes me feel the same way I did when I was a kid and looked at space sets in the Lego catalog.

Glad to hear that.
This is one of the best compliments I've had in years, Thanks!