Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2024

1 hour ago, Mopasali said:

Haven't all the animals in the Jungle subtheme been leaked though?  Maybe not such a tight lid for City!

New animals are always popular so they are leaked a few months before offical reeal  Not surprised that they tried  to maintain a tight lid. We saw so many many animals for farm, ocean , arctic and Africa subthemes in the past. 

On 4/3/2024 at 3:29 AM, Lion King said:

New animals are always popular so they are leaked a few months before offical reeal  Not surprised that they tried  to maintain a tight lid. We saw so many many animals for farm, ocean , arctic and Africa subthemes in the past. 

i hope africa subtheme willbe back soon

2 hours ago, thminigab2 said:

i hope africa subtheme willbe back soon

I mean, you’re getting some Africa this year with the sets featuring gorillas…

44 minutes ago, williejm said:

I mean, you’re getting some Africa this year with the sets featuring gorillas…

Agreed. Gorillas are clearly from Africa while red panda from Asia. Just like last year’s Arctic and Ocean subtheme. i like the way Lego does it. 

The baby gorilla is adorable and its ability to sit on the mother Gorilla is just genius. Red Panda is cute, and niche. The recolor for the Alligator is really exciting for me as well. It's a bit more practical and realistic than the Hulkl Green we've gotten in the past. This feels more real. Plus I'm a fan of earthy tones, and soft greens in particular. Hope the sets are great but will probably just order the moulds on pick a brick if I don't enjoy the sets they come in. Can't wait to see the sets revealed.

Saw a picture of the Johnny Thunder fig, when do we expect pictures of the sets?

40 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Saw a picture of the Johnny Thunder fig, when do we expect pictures of the sets?

Well, less then a month hopefully. Im mostly excited of feature that you can connect all jungle sets into one big layout.

We had an African theme not so long ago with the Wildlife Rescue sets. I want a forest ranger theme, with elks/mooses, does and fawns, foxes, wolfs, etc. A badger would be nice too. They could also reuse the bear, owl, falcon, eagle, deer and squirrel moulds.

1 hour ago, Jiesdeo said:

We had an African theme not so long ago with the Wildlife Rescue sets. I want a forest ranger theme, with elks/mooses, does and fawns, foxes, wolfs, etc. A badger would be nice too. They could also reuse the bear, owl, falcon, eagle, deer and squirrel moulds.

Not sure if it's worth an entire subtheme, but I do have to agree, we need a few forest sets next year

10 hours ago, Roebuck said:

May if sets would release in June in Europe. 

4 hours ago, Jiesdeo said:

Once again, this summer subtheme is NOT set in African purely.  Just a mix of African and Asian jungles. 

But yeah I agreee wiht you on North American wildlife. There are so many animals that we hven’t gotte, suandch as bison, goose.

Now I need a Bison! And all the rest too.  Elk, Moose, Beaver, Deer, Fox, Wolves.  I don't have Black or Brown bears so wouldn't mind some of those too including baby versions.  A few more rabbit/hare in any color other than white.  Maybe a Marmot/Woodchuck/Groundhog or even some Coyotes.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Lion King said:

Once again, this summer subtheme is NOT set in African purely.  Just a mix of African and Asian jungles. 

But yeah I agreee wiht you on North American wildlife. There are so many animals that we hven’t gotte, suandch as bison, goose.

I did not mean North American. We have all of the ones I suggested in Sweden as well. A goose would be nice as well. And a more proper duck/mallard mould.

ETA: And since is the national bird of Denmark is the Mute Swan it would be nice with a mould of that as well.

Edited by Jiesdeo

25 minutes ago, Jiesdeo said:

I did not mean North American. We have all of the ones I suggested in Sweden as well. A goose would be nice as well. And a more proper duck/mallard mould.

ETA: And since is the national bird of Denmark is the Mute Swan it would be nice with a mould of that as well.

Forest is a better word rather than North American or Northern Europe. 

3 hours ago, karrit said:

Now I need a Bison! And all the rest too.  Elk, Moose, Beaver, Deer, Fox, Wolves.  I don't have Black or Brown bears so wouldn't mind some of those too including baby versions.  A few more rabbit/hare in any color other than white.  Maybe a Marmot/Woodchuck/Groundhog or even some Coyotes.

Agreed o n bison. If I remember correctly, Lego did cancel bison/buffalo some years ago. I feel foxs, moose, wolves are long overdue. We were hoping that Snow Guardian come with a wolf but we got husky dog in CMF.  Hat a bad choice they had!

Yeah I want some elk or dear and such. Mainly so I can appropriate them for my Lego castle mocs. Can't wait to see clear pictures of the construction excavator as it will likely be day one purchase for me.

5 minutes ago, legolife said:

when is possible date of set reveals?

I'm thinking the beginning or the middle of May. But I could be wrong. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, legolife said:

I personally think not long now... maybe less than a month? But nobody knows for sure, except for LEGO.

EDIT: Ninja'd by @The Brick Boss!

Edited by Murdoch17

1 minute ago, Murdoch17 said:

I personally think not long now... maybe less than a month? But nobody knows for sure, except for LEGO.

EDIT: Ninja'd by @The Brick Boss!

maybe 2 may

35 minutes ago, legolife said:

Well, according to the reveals on the last few years,  it is expected to happen either in 2nd of may or the 3rd. Maybe by the same source as usual 

On 4/12/2024 at 7:04 PM, Pirate_King_1982 said:

Yeah I want some elk or dear and such. Mainly so I can appropriate them for my Lego castle mocs. 

The current reindeer is pretty good for a general deer for the Forestmen (or Princess Mononoke MOC) and on Bestseller at Lego.  But we need ones without antlers and a fawn! 

On 4/16/2024 at 3:04 PM, Mopasali said:

The current reindeer is pretty good for a general deer for the Forestmen (or Princess Mononoke MOC) and on Bestseller at Lego.  But we need ones without antlers and a fawn! 

Yeah since there is a new deer mold for Bambi  in Disney last year, I think we wou see another  deer m(without antlers) old for City/Harry Potter  fawn for CMF.

Posted (edited)

Brick Clicker has revealed details on The Mobile Crane!

- 16 Wheels

- 1116 pieces for $110

- foldable arm, lowerable hook, and foldable support arms

- portable toilet to lift

- 4 minifigs(3 workers and 1 architect)

This crane is gonna be huge. If you all remember the XXL Mobile Crane from many years ago, I think it's a combo of that type of crane and the portable toilet from the Building Crane set. This would go good if you have skyscraper buildings in your city or just like to collect cranes.

Edited by DanOfBricks

On 4/18/2024 at 2:27 PM, DanOfBricks said:

Brick Clicker has revealed details on The Mobile Crane!

- 16 Wheels

- 1116 pieces for $110

- foldable arm, lowerable hook, and foldable support arms

- portable toilet to lift

- 4 minifigs(3 workers and 1 architect)

This crane is gonna be huge. If you all remember the XXL Mobile Crane from many years ago, I think it's a combo of that type of crane and the portable toilet from the Building Crane set. This would go good if you have skyscraper buildings in your city or just like to collect cranes.

I guess nobody cares. Just continue talking about LEGO City animal molds...