VBBN

Bionicle 2009 Images and Discussion

The strange thing with Baranus is that it's V7, but it looks smaller than Cendox V1, once you take of the Spikit, which isn't technically part of the vehicle. :sceptic:

Um...that's exactly how many vehicle sets are there??? 5??? 6??? (Are there more vehicles this year than last year???)

But I like that "chariot set"...reminds me of the ancient times...(Greek, Roman, Middle Ages, etc....)

off topic: Hurray, my mid-terms are finished!!!!! Now for judgment day....(for when I get the grades....)

Toa Mata Nui

Spikit is very, very good. I haven't expected this chariot thing and very glad that it's real. Must-have, definitely.

And oh, yeah, Glatorian are coming to Moscow this Sunday! I've already arranged everything to get Malum very early in the morning.

I don't get why everyone's raving over Baranus...?

The picture is dark and blurry. You can't make out any details.

Sure, the idea is nice, but I'm not convinced it was pulled off right, and I won't be until I see better pics. ;)

Granted the Spikit's heads look good, and it re uses Gresh's tool, which is another plus. It's legs are silver though, and that makes me scared...

~Bunda

Eh, Baranus is okay.

That is the wimpiest Chariot ever though. If you're going to make it that small, make it an Agori. >_>

Spikit is okay, disliking the colors, loving the 3 masks in one set though.

But other than that, unappealing to me right now.

I'll wait for clearer pics.

Still...

That is one wimpy chariot.

[-The Alchemyst-]

Avohkahs said:
That thing is cool, I think he has a w

Hurray, my mid-terms are finished!!!!! Now for judgment day....(for when I get the grades....)

Hey, as are my exams! What a coincidence!

That Spikit looks pretty cool, must have quite an appetite to regularly eat Skrall.

Hey, as are my exams! What a coincidence!

That Spikit looks pretty cool, must have quite an appetite to regularly eat Skrall.

Wow!!!! LOL!!!!!! But do you have school tomorrow??? I DON'T!!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: (sorry if that sounded to mean....I can't help it!!!! :classic: :classic: :classic:)

On Topic: I'd be laughing if that Spikit ate Tuma (I would like to see that happening, for being just a dictator over the Skrall)!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: (I know that sounded speculation but I don't care....I don't like Tuma in terms of the storyline, however I like him in terms of his set...)

Toa Mata Nui

Baranus sounds like Bare Anus. I'm sorry.

BAR-RAH-nus. Baranus comes from Barren, so the "Bara" part is said like Barren! No cheeky pronunciations for you! :hmpf_bad:

Wow!!!! LOL!!!!!! But do you have school tomorrow??? I DON'T!!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

No I don't! I don't have school again till like February I think :classic: :classic: :cry_happy:

No I don't! I don't have school again till like February I think :classic: :classic: :cry_happy:

:devil: :devil: :devil: .....Is this your winter vacation???? Mine's was from 12/22/08-1/5/09!!!!! Then, I had this past Monday off and I will be off tomorrow......

on-topic: Does anyone know who's going to toy fair (or whatever its called) next month...???? Get big pics if any of you are going!!!!!

Toa Mata Nui

Someone on a french bionicle forum has found an image of the Baranus V7.

LINK

Small Spikit is small.

I hope those are like a smaller version of Spikit or something. :/

That's a kalmah tentacle. V_V

So? The prototype Glatorian pictures had Zamor launchers. ;D

:devil: :devil: :devil: .....Is this your winter vacation???? Mine's was from 12/22/08-1/5/09!!!!! Then, I had this past Monday off and I will be off tomorrow......

Nope it's me exam break! If you find a school that has winter break till February, though, tell me! :tongue:

So? The prototype Glatorian pictures had Zamor launchers. ;D

I imagine it'll still be a Kalmah whip in the final set, it works and every reused mold counts.