Fellow Eslandoleans!

This ship has been posted in the pirate MOC section and can be licensed by an Eslandolean, simply by replying to this post.

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/195384-inspired-by-the-santa-ana/

640x827.jpg

This offer is free of charge and will be handled on a first-come-first-served basis.

:pir-grin:

First!

Colonel Don Antonio (Barón Antonio Slavik de Mendoza) is nearly an Eslandolean:

@Yperio_Bricks that would be a very nice and good ship for you. It is possible that anonymous investors pay the license costs.

Edited by NOD
I have no idea how to make the link correct and make it look good in the username.

11 minutes ago, NOD said:

@Yperio_Bricks that would be a very nice and good ship for you. It is possible that anonymous investors pay the license costs.

Thank you very much for your kind offer! But i don't need a ship and if i had one i would not know what to do with it :pir_laugh2: I think it would serve much better in the hands of an real seaman :pir-thumb:

6 hours ago, Fraunces said:

What a beautiful monster! 

:pir-laugh:

1 hour ago, NOD said:

First!

Colonel Don Antonio (Barón Antonio Slavik de Mendoza) is nearly an Eslandolean:

it says: Barón Antonio Slavik de Mendoza is a Mardierian noble

:pir-laugh: No way, I remember the war!

58 minutes ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

Thank you very much for your kind offer! But i don't need a ship and if i had one i would not know what to do with it :pir_laugh2: I think it would serve much better in the hands of an real seaman :pir-thumb:

Ok. I know what happened to my ships :pir-cry_sad:

If the offer is still available, the Eslandian Armada, er, navy, would gladly take the Pride of Pontelli and send her pirate hunting.

1 hour ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

You were the first Eslandolean to reply to this this post.

Maybe you're not a sailor (yet), but you're a discoverer. You write a sequel story and explore new lands. You belong to Brethren of the Brick Seas!

The MRCA is not easy for a first-time participant. But it is also possible that your ship participates in the MRCA under the command of another member. Your ship could sail in a black flag fleet of @NOD, Kane the Hero of Mooreton Bay.

49 minutes ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

it says: Barón Antonio Slavik de Mendoza is a Mardierian noble

:pir-laugh: No way, I remember the war!

Ok. I know what happened to my ships :pir-cry_sad:

But he's no longer a Mardierian. He is now one of the neutral, good and just Sea Rats! Don Antonio is a Company Head Directors Free Traders Association.

40 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

If the offer is still available, the Eslandian Armada, er, navy, would gladly take the Pride of Pontelli and send her pirate hunting.

:pir_tong2:

9 minutes ago, NOD said:

You were the first Eslandolean to reply to this this post.

Maybe you're not a sailor (yet), but you're a discoverer. You write a sequel story and explore new lands. You belong to Brethren of the Brick Seas!

The MRCA is not easy for a first-time participant. But it is also possible that your ship participates in the MRCA under the command of another member. Your ship could sail in a black flag fleet of @NOD, Kane the Hero of Mooreton Bay.

No no, i need no ship :pir_laugh2: I will not take part in the MRCA and have enough business on Maldria for the next years :pir-blush:

11 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Yes. All those sea rat comments have confused me :pir_wacko:

You seem to be the first Eslandolean expressing interest. Therefore, this wonderful ship can be licensed by you!

:pir-huzzah2:

(and you need to kick out that Redcoat)

7 hours ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

this wonderful ship can be licensed by you!

:pir-huzzah2:

The Eslandian admiralty thanks you! 

Would ya look at that thing! You know who hates pirates, has two thumbs and can pay the mostest? The Good King Philip, of course...:pir-wink:

On 7/29/2023 at 5:59 PM, Jeff of Clubs said:

Would ya look at that thing! You know who hates pirates, has two thumbs and can pay the mostest? The Good King Philip, of course...:pir-wink: