exis

[MOC] Mysterious Tower

Greetings, wanderer!

The life of wanderers is one of endless roaming...Today the way led you to the foot of the mysterious black tower where, rumor has it, an evil necromancer dwells. If you don't see the black tower, then your karma is not evil and dirty enough.

52798669675_336d56ce14_b.jpg

52798669675_67ba30a07b_b.jpg 

52798673645_51995c535b_c.jpg

Perhaps some of you are familiar with the books of the writer Niсk Perumov. To be more precise, we are talking about a series of books "Keeper of the Swords"  (has not been officially published in English). The similarity is not absolute, but it certainly is and there is no mistake. 

Spoiler

52798278916_5c98794e9e_z.jpg

The tower is fully functional inside. More detail in my Flickr gallery.

52797739167_1ef3140ab0_z.jpg

Edited by exis

Quite the evil tower. Love the flying buttress work as it rises. Plenty of details inside and out. Nice to see the Atlantis and Egyptian themed parts used harmoniously as dark icons.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

So wonderfull !!! The big hourglass is beautiful ! The exterior arches are very beautiful. There are so many good ideas (the cat's cage, the telescope, the sacrificial altar, etc.)...

The forge is just perfect!

Question :
Why not submit your project on Lego Ideas?

Thank you all

On 4/11/2023 at 3:29 PM, KraK said:

Question :
Why not submit your project on Lego Ideas?

I think official lego sets have a different format. Besides, 18k parts is too much. 
Without a doubt, TLG has taken a new level after the release of the 10316:Rivendell, which many people(including myself) consider the best set on the historical theme. There are MOCs on the ideas site, which fit much better. Even the simplest quadrangular tower can be done very well.
Just enjoy the MOCs by other creators and read books before neural networks take over the internet =).

On 4/13/2023 at 9:26 AM, exis said:

I think official lego sets have a different format. Besides, 18k parts is too much. 

18k PARTS !!! Wooow ! :dangry:

Stunning architecture! I expecially like the arches of the central part of the tower 👍

Thw interior design and the furniture is amazing too! I love the details of the underground floor! 🤩

This is absolutely incredible, that actually may be one of the best Lego builds I've seen in a long time. I wish I could build that well!