Sign in to follow this  
Dadster

Which set would you claim...

...if you won a contest? Usually, when perusing through the Lego Magazine, I see ads for contests. Y'know - create a simple or advanced MOC, put it to words (write an essay), take a few pics, then send it in and hope for the best! I've seen most of these contests ending in "winners will receive a Lego set of their choice valued up to $100.00 (USD).

Which set would you snag? Remember, its gotta be a newish one...

Me? I'd def snag the Marketplace!

Hmmm, I'd use it to spend on a few sets, but that's not allowed, I think.

I'd probably get Race for The Stolen Treasure (I think thats what it's called, or , well it's The Indiana Jones Truck Chase set.)

I'd pick up 8635 Mobile Command Center from the Agents line. I'm considering picking up some of the Agents sets, but haven't yet pulled the trigger (trying to save my $$ for the Death Star set and the Clone Wars sets coming out). But, if I could win a contest and get 8635 for free then "yeah" for me.

mistika collection or the 2007 main castle, not best sets, but the most expensive ones that i want.

jifel

I sent them some space model for this in the mid 90s. Back then, they told you to send them "your original model making instructions" instead of photos, so I had drawn up some sort of instructions on paper. I remember thinking that my submission was way better than most of the stuff they featured and used to dream about getting an 8460 Pneumatic Crane Truck through this, but I never won. :tongue:

Anyway, today I would get the big Agents command truck. It makes sense to get something as close to $100 as possible, without being over it.

Dwarves mine or Volcano base

Both of these are sets that I probably wouldn't buy for myself, but would be alot of fun to have.

Probably the Troll Warship, since I probably won't be getting it any other way.

The new Death Star. Oh, under $100. Then Mobile Command Center from the Agents theme. :thumbup:

I'd probably get the Sandcrawler or the Kings Castle Siege.........either one would be awesome.....

I'd take market street 10190. I'd have preferred CC or GG but since there is a limit of 100 dollars this is the only one of those three in the demanded price category.

I'd take market street 10190. I'd have preferred CC or GG but since there is a limit of 100 dollars this is the only one of those three in the demanded price category.

My thoughts as well...

Anyone else?

Actually I'd probably threaten them that if they didn't give me the Death Star pronto I'd go down to the LEGO factory and...

Edited by Dovchenko

I'm going to bend the rules slightly and say I'd love to get this set:

7416-1.jpg

So awesome... :wub:

Why, oh why did I not get this set instead of the Elephant Caravan?! :cry_sad:

Bluebeard, out-

Hypersonics spacecraft from MM...Is that under 100$? If nt, then The tumbler or something else agents or Star Wars...