Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 5

Alright then, unvote: Batbrick/General Marcus

A wise choice my son. What did you say your name was? To make sure the Church tiding envelopes go to the right person. :blush:

OOC: Sorry for the editing. It's second nature to me if I catch spelling/grammer mistakes I made...

Mary: Then I wait for Rit's vote. Lord Dragonator, hoqw goes the voting so far? Points-wise that is.

finally i feel we are getting somewhere in this confusion we are starting to use logic and investigation to condemn people rather than pointing fingers blindfolded. Marcus may yet be a traitor, but condemn him on flimsy assumptions, while another announces he kills at night... where is the logic in that, we may as well play spin the sword, if it stops on you we gut you alive!

the doctor displeases me, he is still not to be seen! we are being asked to question what Lady Suzanne grows in her garden, i would assume she grows flowers, pretty flowers, yellow ones, pink ones. Most gardens contain poisonous plants, if indeed she does grow them, Lord ash may have been aware of its alternative use other than being nice looking, after all he did bed the lady, i am sure he knew what grew in her garden, (( :wacko: that could be taken wrong, just like every post i have done today :wacko: ))

remember to not just accept what lies on the surface! i do admit doing this makes it so confusing, but who among us expected Lord ash of actually being a traitor, indeed most including myself voted knowing we could kill off Rotrigous next not thinking he was...

i refuse to just accept what is "said" by some as they could well be traitors, for that same reason what i say should also be carefully considered, as to you i should not be blindly trusted. however you will find as i have no way of getting my own information i question the information i can gather through what is said so i usually state nothing and get information and thoughts from others and question the obvious.

Rotrigous, i say to you this is confusing because someone whom we trust must be a traitor and is misleading our investigations indeed maybe quite a few are miss leading us. my suspicion is those who claim to be collecting information in the night, as Calvin was an "investigator" one could more correctly call him a manipulator and lier! we must not only consider what we know but what we know from where! and i must say your summary was well worth its read, i could not have shared my concerns better!

Can someone link to this guy admitting to being a murderer?? Please... :blush:

Can someone link to this guy admitting to being a murderer?? Please... :blush:

Post 11.

He killed Mike...

My fellow Castle-goers, I have been keeping a terrible secret, and I feel I can't hold it in any more.

You may know, near the end of Day III, Mike the servant launched terrible accusations at me, accusing me of being a traitor. I, General Spencer, am of course as loyal to our Kingdom as the good Lord Dragonator himself! (Okay, perhaps not the best example, seeing as he keeps killing off innocents...) Still, I took great offence to this accusation, and retired to my quarters turning to the bottle for comfort. Under the influence, I made the worst misjudgement of my life, and, fuelled with the poison of alcohol and rage against Mike, I went after him, and killed him, as I was sure he was a traitor. The small piece of yellow fabric with a black strip along one edge came form my cape, here.

It is with a heavy heart I say this to you, as I know I will probably not make it through the night. It is all I can do to assure you that I am a loyalist, and I have no intention of picking up a bottle or going after anyone in the night, not after last time.

Let it be known that you could kill me, but that would just rid us of another traitor. I beg you to give me another chance, we really don't need any more loyalists down for the count. And killing off me would let another traitor off the hook for another day. So please, let us try to find the real traitors. I understand though, if you don't see me fit to stay in your presence.

Now, if you'll all excuse me, I have to pay a visit to the Friar, I have some confessing to do to him. :sadnew:

A wise choice my son. What did you say your name was? To make sure the Church tiding envelopes go to the right person. :blush:

Who am I, Father? It is I, Fred, soldier of the Royal Guard. Spencer, if you have a chance, I have a couple of questions.

OOC: Sorry for the editing. It's second nature to me if I catch spelling/grammer mistakes I made...

Mary: Then I wait for Rit's vote. Lord Dragonator, hoqw goes the voting so far? Points-wise that is.

What, I can talk now? Nobody's going to get angry?

Lord Dragnator slips out from behind a statue.

Ah, yes, well, I wasn't hiding anyway. :grin: From what I can see, the voting looks like this:

Batbrick (General Marcus): 2

These from Hinckley and Quarryman.

we must not only consider what we know but what we know from where!

You have a good point lieutenant, you can never trust anyone, especially Lord Dragonator.

What? Why me? :wacko:

Because you've been telling some very naughty lies recently.

I have not! That you could even say such a thing is an insult! I speak only truth! Mostly, anyway... Your the one that's been lying!

Have not!

Have too!

Have not!!

Have too!!

Hav-

Cut it out both of you, be fore I eat you both.

He started it. :hmpf_bad:

(OOC: Hehehe, innuendo... :laugh:)

Oh, what a terrible occasion! :cry_sad: Why WhiteFang, er, Grim?! :cry_sad:

My fellow Castle-goers, I have been keeping a terrible secret, and I feel I can't hold it in any more.

You may know, near the end of Day III, Mike the servant launched terrible accusations at me, accusing me of being a traitor. I, General Spencer, am of course as loyal to our Kingdom as the good Lord Dragonator himself! (Okay, perhaps not the best example, seeing as he keeps killing off innocents...) Still, I took great offence to this accusation, and retired to my quarters turning to the bottle for comfort. Under the influence, I made the worst misjudgement of my life, and, fuelled with the poison of alcohol and rage against Mike, I went after him, and killed him, as I was sure he was a traitor. The small piece of yellow fabric with a black strip along one edge came form my cape, here.

It is with a heavy heart I say this to you, as I know I will probably not make it through the night. It is all I can do to assure you that I am a loyalist, and I have no intention of picking up a bottle or going after anyone in the night, not after last time.

Let it be known that you could kill me, but that would just rid us of another traitor. I beg you to give me another chance, we really don't need any more loyalists down for the count. And killing off me would let another traitor off the hook for another day. So please, let us try to find the real traitors. I understand though, if you don't see me fit to stay in your presence.

Now, if you'll all excuse me, I have to pay a visit to the Friar, I have some confessing to do to him. :sadnew:

You killed Mike? Why would you act alone like that without enlisting other loyalists to help you? Why would you take justice into your own hands that way? Let's investigate what it was Mike was accusing General...Guymanperson/iamded. We need to see the accusations he was trying to quiet!

Dear friar, i must admit i suspected you quite heavily, and now i feel you are more than what you seem but you hide it only in fear of traitors, and not in fear of being found a traitor. You have been bold in your moves today, a target you would apear to be to a traitor, i pray you walk safely tonight, i would offer my protection except i fear it is currently being used, i offer you an invitation to join myself and Rotrigous, however, i must say that Rotrigous would also have to offer you this invitation.

As an example of what i said before, (more than the obvious), Paul/Commanderbly, has quietly tried to say he saw/heard/thought general Markus was passing to the dungeons, the obvious would be, they are both traitors and Markus killed Grim (who's newly green ghost lingers :wink: ) and Paul is attempting to cover for him, however, below the surface we see, Markus is set up and is loyal, also Paul is loyal and is being quiet enough to hide from those whom are setting up the General OR lastly they are both megablocks and confused altogether and are somehow not on the same side, which would just kill all logic and would give me a head ache to work out how on earth it happened...

Let's investigate what it was Mike was accusing General...Guymanperson/iamded. We need to see the accusations he was trying to quiet!

General Spencer.

I've been reviewing the day in my mind... , and so far, all I can find is Mike voting to execute General Marcus based on the word of Calvin, who ended up discredited somewhat by working for a traitor.

Wait... towards the end of the day, Mike said:

By the way, thank you for being clear on who you are General Spencer...only problem is I think you and General Marcus should be strung out and hung. No one in this castle is safe, and our defense force seems to be sleeping, or drinking, or giving us the runaround as to who they really are.

But Marcus first, Spencer should get a few days to clear his name.

KITCHEN'S CLOSED!

He doesn't appear to be accusing, just commenting on the lack of security in the place... that's no motive for murder. I made a similar comment about the lack of security, people in the halls, etc.

To which General Spencer replies:

What what what? What have I done to even rouse the slightest bit of suspicion? I have been nothing but loyal, I find your blasphemous accusations quite upsetting. default_cry4.gif I have tried to keep our people safe, but I have to be sure with my votes, I don't want any more innocents dieing! I must say, with your wild accusations, you are rousing my suspicion...

So he's worried about being sure of his votes, but doesn't mind stabbing someone innocent to death in the night, because that person dared to comment on the lack of castle security?

Sorry, but at this point, I can't see any alternative ...

Vote: General Spencer/iamded

Vote: General Spencer/iamded

I love bandwagons! Unvote Batbrick/General Marcus (until tomorrow anyway) and vote General Spencer/iamded. Avenge Mike On!

Dear friar, i must admit i suspected you quite heavily, and now i feel you are more than what you seem but you hide it only in fear of traitors, and not in fear of being found a traitor. You have been bold in your moves today, a target you would apear to be to a traitor, i pray you walk safely tonight, i would offer my protection except i fear it is currently being used, i offer you an invitation to join myself and Rotrigous, however, i must say that Rotrigous would also have to offer you this invitation.

Bold? - by asking questions rather than lynching the damned. I think not. It is not the Loyalists I fear, but rather those that sneak around in the night. Are you one of these demons that must do the devils bidding in the shadows? Your accusations and near threats of finding me "unsafe" tonight cast suspicion of your "good intentions". I do not need an invitation to join Loyalists for they know that I protect the good and righteous without bribing me to join them to protect myself. These are not the actions of the Graced nor Noble, but rather the actions of one who fears the Light of Good. I shall shine it upon you, and Rodrigous, and others who cloud themselves.

If by the hand of Satan, I am cast down; then I do so with anticipation to join the Angels in Heaven.

Let those of you who have heard his words know that I am suspicious of two, General Spencer, and the Lady Suzanne.

VOTE GENERAL SPENCER

If I shall walk through the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil.

.....a ghostly presence is felt....outside the kitchen.....on the gentle blowing breeze.....the voice of Mike the servant can be heard......whispering......get Spencer......get Spencer.....get Spencer.......

the spirit of Mike the servant (flipping General Spencer the bird) disappears into oblivion.....forever.....

Edited by stash2sixx

.....a ghostly presence is felt....outside the kitchen.....on the gentle blowing breeze.....the voice of Mike the servant can be heard......whispering......get Spencer......get Spencer.....get Spencer.......

the spirit of Mike the servant (flipping General Spencer the bird) disappears into oblivion.....forever.....

Dead man posting! Lord Dragonator is going to be pissed at you! The spirit of Lady Dolores implores you to stop groping her! She says she wouldn't have sex with you if you were the last man-spirit on earth!

He made a nasty gesture. Bad ghost. Bad ghost!

It is the spiritual presence of the Angel Michael. He whispers the truth to us. (pulls out "Interpretation of Angelic Spirit Whispers For Dummies") - YEP'ERS! I'd recognize that BIRD anywhere.

DOUBLE VOTE meow! VOTE GENERAL SPENCER - An additional vote for Puss Cats (pulls Moris out a second time from under his robe). :blush:

(Looks to make sure no arrows or attack dogs appear from the sky :cry_sad: )

hmm, i come bearing interesting information, Lord Savril it is imperative you get to safety NOW, through my reasonings and deductions you are very lucky to be alive, you might indeed be thanking your lucky pigeons!!! The information i have found is indeed not good, if i do indeed share it i will not survive the night regardless of what protection is afforded! all i will say is you bonking kyle that night makes me less suspicious of his activity last night. I would recommend you partner yourself with the friar so it is harder for you to be attacked.

I went searching in day twos posts to uncover for you mikes disturbances, it appears he was doing what i am doing now, using logic and sharing facts, making secrets known, it is of my opinion Spencer wanted this to stop, however the obvious reasoning would be that he thought him a traitor due to delivering the kings food, however i noted in post 81 day two, he was attempting to discover identities for voting including Spencer's user name...

Nope, I don't blame, I just seem to stir up creative thought!

i believe that statement may have sent chills down all the traitors spine, indeed i had thought he had been picked off by a traitor, I STILL DO!

What evidence do we have against General Marcus, other than he has developed a limp???????

Of course, how easy would it be for Lord Ash to back up Calvin and say one thing to convince us? Even more so, what if they are traitors?

We also know that Calvin has night abilities, along with a few others.

as mike suspects Calvins night activities, now knowing that Spencer kills at night! this seams a huge threat to him, also note how he is defending Marcus, also of notable importance is the fact Spencer only commented three times and mike ten, it certainly does seem the evidence including looking past the obvious is pointing to a gag kill... :cry_sad:

Friar i fear you took my words the wrong way!

Are you one of these demons that must do the devils bidding in the shadows? Your accusations and near threats of finding me "unsafe" tonight cast suspicion of your "good intentions".

i am thinking like a traitor to catch them, it was in the book!, chapter 7... see here *points* i may be in shadows i men ahh, want to be, ahh umm, oh, dear... you have been attacked in the past, it is highly likely that you indeed are attacked again! i labeled your move bold, as you said you do not fear death, i am able to question so openly because i feel my safety is assured with rotrigous, you alone and injured and a target!!! please i assure it was from my heart that i warn you, like i warned Lord Savril, we are indeed in a perilous situation, these partnerships are the people i have seen as safest, think on that what you will!

hope that helps...

in light of what has been shown i feel enough is found to suspect Spencer enough for this...

VOTE: General Spencer/ iamded

hmm, i come bearing interesting information, Lord Savril it is imperative you get to safety NOW, through my reasonings and deductions you are very lucky to be alive, you might indeed be thanking your lucky pigeons!!! The information i have found is indeed not good, if i do indeed share it i will not survive the night regardless of what protection is afforded! all i will say is you bonking kyle that night makes me less suspicious of his activity last night. I would recommend you partner yourself with the friar so it is harder for you to be attacked.

I respect your courage in admitting you bonked Kyle. In this day and age that could get you a trip to the guillotine. Surely, I have shared all of my information. Please tell us the information you uncovered and someone who has protection powers will protect you in the night! I plan to block a certain general from killing (again...). And I'm sure I blocked Batbrick from harming someone two nights ago. Tell me Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard/whoever, what is it you know? And why are the Friar and I in the most danger?

Tell me Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard/whoever, what is it you know? And why are the Friar and I in the most danger?

Yes, please explain that. I figure I'm at risk, and may have even been the intended target last night. As for protecting you in the night, I have a fairly good idea that it can be arranged, but who shall protect me?

oh, my i was hoping you would not focus on that point but you ask me to clarify, reread what i wrote with what you quoted, and get back to me do you truly wish me to expand on what i have uncovered...

Is has posted... and also asked... i am not seeking further protection, but secrets that were being held by loyalists will be exposed if i speak further on the matter, i wish not to expose these secrets with out thier permission.

i will add this, the danger is based around Spencer if he indeed is a traitor and his intentions, if he was smart and uncovered what i only i have now earlyer, he could have adjusted his plans to further incriminate others and this puts certain people in danger... (third joined post... oops sorry) the danger will pass if condemned or if he is not a traitor, the best thing i could have done was be vauge on details just so it deters actions tonight if he is not condemned, although i fear not vauge enough, however we know he can kill during the night, as long as no others have this power, all danger will end with conviction, if tonight and certain things play out properly we can survive...

just i plead think hard and it shall reveal whats happening.

Thankyou for believing in me Friar and others, my pants are always kept on a rack next to my door, so they could have been stolen! Last night it was very hot and I kept the door foolishly open, so anyone could've come in. Please believe, I hope my General friend Spencer is not a traitor but the evidence is looking bad for him. Anyone could've stolen my gear though, but only few are quiet enough to return them without my notice, someone with training. I believe for now Spencer is innocent, I hope you are alright my friend!

i will add this, the danger is based around Spencer if he indeed is a traitor and his intentions, if he was smart and uncovered what i only i have now earlyer, he could have adjusted his plans to further incriminate others and this puts certain people in danger... (third joined post... oops sorry) the danger will pass if condemned or if he is not a traitor, the best thing i could have done was be vauge on details just so it deters actions tonight if he is not condemned, although i fear not vauge enough, however we know he can kill during the night, as long as no others have this power, all danger will end with conviction, if tonight and certain things play out properly we can survive...

just i plead think hard and it shall reveal whats happening.

You're sounding more desperate and vague. The signs of a potential liar... No offense... You just sound like a liar might sound. Just an observation. God, I hope someone protects me tonight.

Thankyou for believing in me Friar and others, my pants are always kept on a rack next to my door, so they could have been stolen! Last night it was very hot and I kept the door foolishly open, so anyone could've come in. Please believe, I hope my General friend Spencer is not a traitor but the evidence is looking bad for him. Anyone could've stolen my gear though, but only few are quiet enough to return them without my notice, someone with training. I believe for now Spencer is innocent, I hope you are alright my friend!

No one believes you. It seems we've just all turned our focus on the confessed murderer. You'll get yours, General Murder...I mean Marcus. I get those words confused sometimes...

Ok, now I need a blockyhead translator. I can't make heads or tails out of all that mess...

At this point, a few have revealed their night actions, and mine is fairly obvious if anyone is paying attention...

As the King's Advisor, few would dare question my authority, and even fewer would have the nerve to try to harm someone in my presence, thus, I am a good person to be sitting with in those lonely hours. Problem is, sometimes I don't have a clue who is likely to be attacked, so I just pick someone at random. It's been the Friar on more than one occasion, since he seems to be willing to take very dangerous stands.

That said, if you're telling the truth, you can't really protect me, blocky, so perhaps someone else will? Safety in numbers and all that...

Ok, now I need a blockyhead translator. I can't make heads or tails out of all that mess...

At this point, a few have revealed their night actions, and mine is fairly obvious if anyone is paying attention...

As the King's Advisor, few would dare question my authority, and even fewer would have the nerve to try to harm someone in my presence, thus, I am a good person to be sitting with in those lonely hours. Problem is, sometimes I don't have a clue who is likely to be attacked, so I just pick someone at random. It's been the Friar on more than one occasion, since he seems to be willing to take very dangerous stands.

That said, if you're telling the truth, you can't really protect me, blocky, so perhaps someone else will? Safety in numbers and all that...

Who's blocky? I'm not afraid of death, so if you can't afford me protection, I will be fine hanging out with the spirits of Mike and Dolores. They're my friends already. :sweet:

Ok, now I need a blockyhead translator... Snip

Safety in numbers and all that...

im sorry to be confusing, tomorrow i will post more clearly what has happened today.

safety in numbers is excatly what i was getting at here, i had worked out your night actions and there is a way all four of us targets can use those powers to protect our selves from both threats (read Generals)! While we expose the truth by day...

now you maybe understand... i wish i could just come out and say it!!!...

yes i admit it all sounds like a lie, that is because at the moment it looks like its all unfounded and random, i assure you this is more thought out and structured on events than at this time can be revealed.

if Savril and the Friar are so not afraid of death maybe you should stare it in the dark face together,

every thing will be so much clearer tomorrow...