Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

6 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

No convenience about it, we don't tolerate Goat Boat slander in this forum

Pretty sure I ranted about this set before :pir-grin:... but personally I hate it and imo it's not good set at all.

9 hours ago, LegendaryArticuno said:

Pretty sure I ranted about this set before :pir-grin:... but personally I hate it and imo it's not good set at all.

From a lego perspective its great and from an MCU perspective AT VERY LEAST  it has great figures. Even if you dont like the set, its probably top 3 best Marvel sets last year. What else, Sanctum? Domo?

Goat boat is a great set with a great selection of minifigures.  and after seeing the sets for antman and guardians it looks even bigger

2 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

They managed to capture Alfred Molina‘s younger likeness incredibly well in one of the Indy sets :thumbup: I hope the NWH Doc Ock  minifig will look just as good!

@LegendaryArticuno: Do you like… anything? :tongue: 

Huh. I never realised that was a young Molina! What is it with him and spiders and legs on his back? That's a weird acting niche! Just so long as the NWH Doc Ock minifig doesn't reuse that Indy head, the youthful terrified face doesn't really work for him.

19 hours ago, LegendaryArticuno said:

I respect your opinion if for no other reason than I hated TLAT with a fiery passion, but I do think the set is almost objectively good.

The price is good for size, figures, and PPP. The figures themselves have a solid number of new prints and are accurate to the film. The build is something that was actually a major part of the film, as opposed to some random vehicle. It's accurate to how it looked in the movie. All major characters in the film are covered by the set.

6 hours ago, PGBQW said:

I like him, he's basically the living embodyment of the forum

Says the guy who's profile pic contains both Morbius and Black Adam, therefore making him some sort of dark avatar for the superhero side of the internet.

5 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I respect your opinion if for no other reason than I hated TLAT with a fiery passion, but I do think the set is almost objectively good.

The price is good for size, figures, and PPP. The figures themselves have a solid number of new prints and are accurate to the film. The build is something that was actually a major part of the film, as opposed to some random vehicle. It's accurate to how it looked in the movie. All major characters in the film are covered by the set.

Wasn’t a fan of the film either, but I totally agree. The Goat Boat was a pretty fantastic set all around, and really should be the sort of standard to expect from film tie-in sets in terms of both content and value for money. The smaller set was pitiful, but Including a Ravager Thor variant would’ve redeemed it.

Looking forward to finding out what the remaining unknown August sets are - still a small handful of set numbers we don’t know about!

Edited by Kaijumeister

The next step should be some description of the sets, but this year the wait is very long :-P not that there is much to add to the titles (unfortunately).  But for now I'd settle for knowing if cap and widow are new or repeats, and if there really is a second set for NWH

I honestly enjoyed building the Goat Boat more than I enjoyed watching the film itself. It’s one of the few Marvel sets since the Summer 2021 wave that I particularly like, even if I feel no attachment towards it now after seeing the movie.

14 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

They managed to capture Alfred Molina‘s younger likeness incredibly well in one of the Indy sets :thumbup: I hope the NWH Doc Ock  minifig will look just as good!

@LegendaryArticuno: Do you like… anything? :tongue: 

Hehe I really like the Bugle, Sanctum, Benatar, New Asgard, and Marvel CMFs :wub:

At the time... I was thinking Lego Marvel doesn't miss and the high quality sets would just keep on continuing.

3 hours ago, Legocentrico said:

The next step should be some description of the sets, but this year the wait is very long :-P not that there is much to add to the titles (unfortunately).  But for now I'd settle for knowing if cap and widow are new or repeats, and if there really is a second set for NWH

Did I miss something? Is there another NWH rumor?

15 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Says the guy who's profile pic contains both Morbius and Black Adam, therefore making him some sort of dark avatar for the superhero side of the internet.

I became what no one else was brave enough to be: a fool

8 hours ago, LegendaryArticuno said:

Hehe I really like the Bugle, Sanctum, Benatar, New Asgard, and Marvel CMFs :wub:

Based very based

6 hours ago, CowInADenBuilds said:

Did I miss something? Is there another NWH rumor?

Wishful thinking (no)

8 ore fa, CowInADenBuilds ha detto:

Mi è mancato qualcosa? C'è un'altra voce NWH?

Promobrick talked about NWH sets before the famous list, during the Q&A on Instagram:

“No Way Home sets coming, do you think?

Yes. At least one, might be two.”

Anyone hopeful that we get sets based on moon girl and devil dinosaur? I watched it over the weekend, very fun show, and we already have spidey and his amazing friends sets, so what’s stopping us from getting moon girl sets?

1 hour ago, bricksandabear said:

A Devil Dino build with even a single fig would be great. Imagine the printing in that blue/yellow schema :O

Would probably just be a moon girl minifig and a devil dinosaur build

I think it would be cool to see the D2C being the Tony Stark's Malibu mansion, could have a lot of refernces to the Ironman trilogy, could also include a lot of the armors we have no gotten yet that appeared in ironman 3. 

realistically though I do think the safest bet is Avengers Tower.

Any idea on when we might see news on the CMF series 2?

SW line just got new set revealed where 2 random pirates got new face and full leg prints, where in Marvel theme even named character’s can’t get new face or leg prints. Just ridiculous situation, Marvel line gets no love from Lego.

3 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

SW line just got new set revealed where 2 random pirates got new face and full leg prints, where in Marvel theme even named character’s can’t get new face or leg prints. Just ridiculous situation, Marvel line gets no love from Lego.

Hey they do share a face, that'd be like if we got two hyrdra goons with the same face but all new prints.

5 hours ago, mgetz said:

I think it would be cool to see the D2C being the Tony Stark's Malibu mansion, could have a lot of refernces to the Ironman trilogy, could also include a lot of the armors we have no gotten yet that appeared in ironman 3. 

realistically though I do think the safest bet is Avengers Tower.

Any idea on when we might see news on the CMF series 2?

I agree, Lego barely does any Ironman content, they should do more

17 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

I agree, Lego barely does any Ironman content, they should do more

Lol we got a $500 Hulkbuster that looked TERRIBLE because they wanted us to buy a different Iron Man to put inside. We would be so lucky if LEGO barely did Ironman content.

38 minutes ago, NovaBricks said:

Lol we got a $500 Hulkbuster that looked TERRIBLE because they wanted us to buy a different Iron Man to put inside. We would be so lucky if LEGO barely did Ironman content.

He was being sarcastic :tongue:

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

Hey they do share a face, that'd be like if we got two hyrdra goons with the same face but all new prints.

Yep, same face for both but still leg prints on some random one off characters!!! Lego somehow manages not to give leg prints to named main characters in Marvel theme like Cap, Black Widow or Thor in recent Quinjet.