Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

35 minutes ago, psqidexslizer said:

I wonder, is that a regular street bike that Venom rides or is it a street bike that has been Venomized? 🤔

No, obviously the street will be Venomized instead. I mean, it's right there, in the title: "Venom Street." :laugh:

I actually am fine with the GWP - The taxi looks good from what I can see, and the (presumably) reused Minifigs are a preferable alternative to a desirable exclusive (Stealth Suit Cap, anyone??). I do think that including Chitauri instead of Outriders would have been better, and maybe a reuse of Cap from the Quinjet instead of Black Panther (tying the set more into the Battle of New York); as-is, though, we get a Modular GWP with a few MCU ‘figs that is a nice bonus if we decide to place some orders while it is available, but not something that is such a must-have that we get pissed if it sells out quickly. 

4 hours ago, SEmrys said:

Does anyone remember the layout theory about where each figure was in the box of CMFs (or how far back in the discussion it was)? 

Layout theory was a bust, unfortunately. 🫤

1 hour ago, psqidexslizer said:

I wonder, is that a regular street bike that Venom rides or is it a street bike that has been Venomized? 🤔

45 minutes ago, JohnTPT17 said:

No, obviously the street will be Venomized instead. I mean, it's right there, in the title: "Venom Street." :laugh:

Clearly it is a Venomized bike ridden by Venom on Venom Street (Venomized version)! 

17 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

A Venom Street Bike?!

NOW we're talking. That's not only what we want right now — it's what we NEED right now.

"It's the polybag we deserve, but not the polybag we need right now."

1 hour ago, upliftingbricks said:

Venom Street Bike Polybag in 2024 reported on Insta (No I havent made that up :laugh:)

We venom fans eating good!

16 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

What are we eating though? The hopes and dreams of everybody else? YUMMY

I kinda hope the bike has a big silly venom logo on it. Or better yet, his giant face :laugh_hard:

8 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Human brains was RIGHT THERE, man.

Or Chocolate, but.... human brains. C'mon.

29 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Petition to have us all become the average lego clone fan and start complaining that lego doesn't make enough venom sets. (He's only the villain in ever 1 in 2 spider man sets. We want him to be the main villain in every 2 out of 1 sets)

2 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Human brains was RIGHT THERE, man.

Or Chocolate, but.... human brains. C'mon.

And where are hopes and dreams made? :tongue:

3 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Petition to have us all become the average lego clone fan and start complaining [...]

Don't give them... I mean us any ideas :laugh_hard:

3 hours ago, Legocentrico said:

I just need a Venom bigfig and Lego keeps venomizing everything except that…

Just wait till they start Carnagizing everything :tongue:

3 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Just wait till they start Carnagizing everything :tongue:

Doesn’t roll off the tongue like Venomized does.

Also, if anyone at Lego is reading this thread, give us the set we deserve. Venomized Morbius vs Morbin’ Time Venom. Including the Venomized AutoMorbile.

2 hours ago, psqidexslizer said:

Doesn’t roll off the tongue like Venomized does.

Also, if anyone at Lego is reading this thread, give us the set we deserve. Venomized Morbius vs Morbin’ Time Venom. Including the Venomized AutoMorbile.

Venomized Morbius vs Morbizied Venom, including Venomized Carnage, Carnagized Venom (use the same prints just have different names), and a venomized spider-mech

12 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Yes 😈

12 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I kinda hope the bike has a big silly venom logo on it. Or better yet, his giant face :laugh_hard:

This would go insanely hard ngl

12 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Petition to have us all become the average lego clone fan and start complaining that lego doesn't make enough venom sets. (He's only the villain in ever 1 in 2 spider man sets. We want him to be the main villain in every 2 out of 1 sets)

They better prepare 'cause they're gonna taste my venom 😈

5 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Venomized Morbius vs Morbizied Venom, including Venomized Carnage, Carnagized Venom (use the same prints just have different names), and a venomized spider-mech

Venomized Spider-Morb vs Morbized Venomsaurus, with Morbin’ Time Iron-Venom and Venom.

Throw in a $500 Morbized Venom bust and a buildable Venomized Morbius and I think we just created the perfect Marvel wave.

19 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Layout theory was a bust, unfortunately. 🫤

So does this account for both the layout theory and the number system? I thought you could at least somewhat guess the figure based on the serial code?

29 minutes ago, kevkipo said:

So does this account for both the layout theory and the number system? I thought you could at least somewhat guess the figure based on the serial code?

I think the serial number code for debunked a while ago. For now, it looks like the weight may be the only reliable way to tell (personally, I’m still skeptical of that one just based on personal experience, but we’ll see how it turns out).

I told myself I was gonna buy 2 6-packs of the CMFs and as soon as I found them at target I folded. I get one now and then buying groceries, and hands down the vast majority have been Agatha. I have 6-7 at this point. With that in mind I find it hard to believe they are evenly distributed in boxes, or else I am extremely unlucky. I do make a point to grab them from different aisles.

So far I have 3 Hawkeyes, 3 Moon Knights, 3 Echos, 6-7 Agathas, 2 Beasts, 1 Werewolf, 1 Kate Bishop, 1 SheHulk.

I never got a Wolverine, Storm, Goliath, or Mr. Knight, and basically waiting for street date so I can trade for Mr. Knight at B&M.

My thoughts on the set are that its a little underwhelming. It just doesnt have any big hitters for me like the first one did, like Cap Falcon, Wanda, Throg, etc...

13 hours ago, psqidexslizer said:

Throw in a $500 Morbized Venom bust and a buildable Venomized Morbius and I think we just created the perfect Marvel wave.

Only if the GWP for that set is a Venomized Hulkbuster (piloted by Wolverine, for some reason) - otherwise, I think that line could sink. Niche interests have to be represented as well, after all.

7 hours ago, kevkipo said:

The person at my local B&M said that all of his boxes were laid out regularly - IE everyone was in groups of 3. But, this doesn't seem to be completely consistent.

The codes also don't seem to be a foolproof way to identify. At best, I think that the codes might be consistent for minifigs in a box (IE all of the Agathas would have the same code), but even this doesn't seem to be completely reliable.

8 hours ago, JohnTPT17 said:

Only if the GWP for that set is a Venomized Hulkbuster (piloted by Wolverine, for some reason) - otherwise, I think that line could sink. Niche interests have to be represented as well, after all.

The person at my local B&M said that all of his boxes were laid out regularly - IE everyone was in groups of 3. But, this doesn't seem to be completely consistent.

The codes also don't seem to be a foolproof way to identify. At best, I think that the codes might be consistent for minifigs in a box (IE all of the Agathas would have the same code), but even this doesn't seem to be completely reliable.

Aren't the codes just production dates? My local Lego shop used to sort some, I wonder if they'd weight these (probs no)

The only reliable way to identify the figures is weighing them, the other suggested approaches (position and codes) have been soundly debunked :classic:

Hmm... that's a big draw for me. I'd love to get a couple desirables like Kate and Moon Knight, but if I buy several packs and half of them is Agatha, I might just drop out altogether...

3 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

The only reliable way to identify the figures is weighing them, the other suggested approaches (position and codes) have been soundly debunked :classic:

I was talking to an employee at my Smyths Toys, they said the little QR code above the production number is supposed to show which minifig they are. It doesn't work yet because they haven't officially been released online and everywhere else.

32 minutes ago, GreyStudios said:

I was talking to an employee at my Smyths Toys, they said the little QR code above the production number is supposed to show which minifig they are. It doesn't work yet because they haven't officially been released online and everywhere else.

That seems really counterproductive to the whole blind bag concept.

1 hour ago, GreyStudios said:

If what you have told is true (you will have gained my trust) I will be pleased.