Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

Wow, I can't believe we're getting Goliath instead of Kang, after all...
I was looking forward to him, the most. I mean, it was/would've been the MCU version, but still. In LEGO it would look similar enough to a comic version.

As much as the line-up impresses me in general, I'm really only interested in the X-Men, now, since I haven't watched, Werewolf By Night, Moon Knight and Hawkeye. 
I have seen She-Hulk, but I'm not exactly excited for a minifigure of her. 

Regards,
Mitch

savage-comics-mcu-goliath-laurence-fishb

It was definitely Goliath the whole time. I think the final minifigure will have two heads, one blue and one normal, as described in the list.

By the way, Echo's hair isn't new. It's the same one Barbara Gordon minifigure used in The LEGO Batman Movie.

22 minutes ago, Pop Star c o said:

By the way, Echo's hair isn't new. It's the same one Barbara Gordon minifigure used in The LEGO Batman Movie.

thats kate

4 hours ago, Surge said:

well the first series only has 10 new molds (7 not counting the croc and  Sam and T'Challa's hairs as i don't remember if they were new at the time) and this one has at least 8 that I can tell, maybe 9 if echo's hair is new, and as you said we've yet to see a lot of accessories, but regardless its still about the same

Do you mind listing the 8, I’m only seeing 7 

how do you count the wings? 1 piece, 2 or 3? :-D I count 9 new pieces in total, if the wings count for 3

for the new series it is better to wait for the detailed images

Edited by Legocentrico

33 minutes ago, Nylock said:

Do you mind listing the 8, I’m only seeing 7 

1. hawkeyes hair

2. Owl

3. werewolf hair

4. ant man helmet

5. beast hair

6. storm hair

7. moon knight hood

8. moon knight weapon 

7 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

how do you count the wings? 1 piece, 2 or 3? :-D I count 9 new pieces in total, if the wings count for 3

for the new series it is better to wait for the detailed images

i just count it as 1 cus the ends arent new 

2 hours ago, Pop Star c o said:

It was definitely Goliath the whole time.

Goliath does not look like that fan art, he looks like this:

new-look-at-goliath-from-what-if-v0-rqeesn25tsbb1.jpg?auto=webp&s=e117928fd309adaefab85dc65a431cb766ad040c

Edited by Scarilian

After the Sentinel and some action figures, hasbro revealed the X-JET from x-men 97 :-D Lego has the chance to give us one of the best Marvel waves ever!

1 hour ago, Surge said:

4. ant man helmet

Is that a new piece? It looks like the standard antman/firefly helmet with a new print

4 minutes ago, Nylock said:

Is that a new piece? It looks like the standard antman/firefly helmet with a new print

you might be right, but to me it looks a bit rounder at the bottom/chin area

11 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

No, with Cmf level quality any Iron man suit would look amazing. Cap and Widow versions would have been amazing inclusion since Lego doesn’t seem to want to make those versions of them

Yeah, we barely got enough Captain America minifigures in the last CMF.

1 hour ago, Legocentrico said:

After the Sentinel and some action figures, hasbro revealed the X-JET from x-men 97 :-D Lego has the chance to give us one of the best Marvel waves ever!

They shrunk the X-Jet! LOL

1 hour ago, PGBQW said:

Yeah, we barely got enough Captain America minifigures in the last CMF.

And yet despite having what, 4 shield-carrying patriotic figs, not a single version of a living Steve Rogers, the true captain america. 

12 hours ago, Kaijumeister said:

I hope Wolverine has something new to him that warrants a CMF spot.

Images of Hasbro's X-Men '97 product have started popping up, and it's classic tiger stripes for Wolvie. The CMF probably can't do too much different than the mech release. I heard a murmur that there may be some costume evolution in the show, however, to something resembling the Astonishing X-Men look. :shrug On one hand, I can't blame them, as it's his definitive look, and since it's tied to specific media it wouldn't make sense to do his brown and ochre, Weapon-X, Patch etc. On the other, though, yeah, we just got the tiger stripe look.

3 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Goliath does not look like that fan art, he looks like this:

If it’s going to look like this i think i’ll want Goliath as well. That G on his belt makes his outfit look comic enough for me to want him :-)

Edited by Borex

looking at the pics more closely a little disappointed wolvy doesnt seam to have any shoulder armor, would have looked reall good with that one small one

Did anyone notice Wolverines hands... is it just me or does it look like the claws are actually molded on and not just a piece being held like the previous ones or like the Outriders have??

4 hours ago, Legocentrico said:

It looks like we're getting a decent number of sets in January based on the leak that came out not long ago. X-Men 97 is set to air during that time and I don't think there's any other notable Marvel media coming out around then to compete with it. A Sentinel and X-Jet would be solid candidates for the $35 and $80 price ranges if they do decide to release them next year.

76275: $10
76276: Not listed in leak
76277: $15
76278: Not listed in leak
76279: $30
76280: $35
76281: $80
76282: $55
76285: $70

The two numbers in red weren't listed in the leak but based on the price of 76277 I wonder if they could be the three mech sets for 2024? The Spidey and his Amazing Friends sets are also under a different group of set numbers from the rest of the Marvel range (10781-10791) so if there's any more on the way I'm assuming they're not included here.

6 hours ago, wesker said:

I'm a bit skeptical about these lists, sometimes they are not correct, some code gets lost along the way, some could be DC etc… between August and September we should have the first details, I will hold my breath until then

5 hours ago, Legocentrico said:

I'm a bit skeptical about these lists, sometimes they are not correct, some code gets lost along the way, some could be DC etc… between August and September we should have the first details, I will hold my breath until then

Please don't hold your breath until August :pir_laugh2:

January would be a great opportunity for a new Infinity Saga "wave," since there probably won't be any direct tie-ins to the MCU until June for Captain America. With almost a solid year without tie-in fig-scale sets, I am pretty salty this year's been a little dry.

11 hours ago, Legocentrico said:

I will hold my breath until then

Maybe we should all hold our breath about everything until we get the official lego reveals for new sets :laugh:

So the marvels set is gonna be a ship. “The hoopty” which should be revealed tomorrow.

Interested to see the size of the ship, based on the piece count it seems it may use a lot of big pieces (or at least one would hope). Also interested in if the villain of the film will be included. But not that it was surprising, all three Marvels are included.

Edited by Nylock

The Hoopty :laugh: Great name for a ship haha

Can’t wait to place it next to my Mercedes Benz Lego set and custom 50 Cent minifigure

I hope all three of the 1990’s and early 2000’s rap fans on this forum appreciated that joke :grin:

Love vehicle builds so Im excited for this.

Hopefully we get Dar-Benn along w Prince Yan. We need a 2023 MCU villain

From the official set description: "Board the Hoopty to jet through space with Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Photon and the Flerken Goose!." Rest in peace the dreams of a good fig selection.

Edited by Lego_Minecraft_Goat