Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

Ngl, I'm not feeling this one.

I know this is a lowres picture, but still.

I just don't care about any of the characters in this series? I know we already knew (most of) the lineup but I never realised how uninterested I'm in them.

Maybe I'll get Moon Knight and She Hulk, but that's pretty much it

2 minutes ago, untitled said:

Huh, they replaced the minifigure at the last moment. Idiots.

We could still get a Kang minifig once the next Avengers movie gets released. Depending on what happens in the meantime, with the likeness of a new actor perhaps? 

Wow, this Cmf looks so bad! Other than Moon knight the whole roster looks very weak. And Lego really screwed us over by replacing Kang with Goliath. While this is still grainy picture, this series is a massive disappointment and downgrade from Series 1. They should have just done Infinity Saga Cmf instead!

Edited by benderisgreat

I guess Goliath makes sense as they can use the antman micro-fig rumoured for Kang. Would have loved Daredevil from She-Hulk as you could tell from the name. Excited for more pics 

Wow. Underwhelmed. Sad for no Kang. All C list characters other than wolverine who we’ve had plenty of and not enough quirky or new characters giving us something interesting. Hope this lacklustre line up doesn’t kill future marvel cmf lines. 

Beast and Moonknight are only ones I’m really interested in … and maybe the sentinel if that materialises. 

i felt kang did always feel kind of out of place with the rest all being disney+ characters. im fine tho as i was most excited abt a new ant man statuette fig as i collect those, he does look alr tho

at first glance i thought hawkeye was actually yelena, hair piece looks a bit strange but im sure it will be better irl 

kates, she hulk and storm are abt what i expected, and they look great!

interesting that beast and moon knight have new molds unlike what rumors said

echo agatha and mr knight r just alr, def my least favorites as expected

wearwolf isnt my favorite, kinda disappointed by him but not really sure how he could be improved

then wolverine is easily the best version of him we got, but does feel like an unnecessary inclusion 

I actually like that we’re getting Goliath. I imagine we won’t be seeing him suit up in the MCU proper so this What If works fine. Also, shout out to Lawrence Fishurn. Never made sense that Kang was to be included.

Excited for She-Hulk (never got the Red Hulk set), Beast (just because he is a new X-Man), Agatha (looks good and to complete the WandaVision cast), Kate (one of the better additions to the MCU), and Echo (to place her next to Daredevil). Possibly Storm as well. Everyone else is whatever.

Another Wolverine with that awful helmet. :( The fig barely looks different from the last one we got.

Honestly really satisfied with this lineup - would prefer a different X-Man to another Wolverine, but I get he’s probably the most recognisable character of the bunch and could help market it to kids. 

Actually slightly prefer Goliath to Kang being included, just because I’m sure we’ll get Kang eventually (provided he isn’t dropped from the MCU altogether) while I doubt we would’ve gotten Goliath otherwise. More characters is always a win! 

Should’ve been an 18 fig series, though. Still feels like a bunch of Disney+ characters have been snubbed. 

This is the first Cmf series in a long time where I only love 1 minifigure. Moon Knight is the only standout here, the rest range from terrible to meh. Why did Lego stick to D+ only characters? The could have made characters from older movies which we wanted for a long time like Odin or stealth suit Cap and people would have loved it! Even if they wanted to stick to D+ they could have made Infinity Ultron or Strange Supreme which we all were asking for when Cmf 1 came out.

Such a wasted opportunity here...

9 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Agreed on the fakeness

Doh,

Actually I kinda like what I'm seeing, figure choices aren't what I would have gone for, but that ( mostly) isn't news. 

Well, there goes like 40% of my excitement for the series…

But hey, at least Agatha looks amazing

Really happy with the series. Bunch of new characters. I most look forward to heavily detailed prints and new molds. Moon Knight was my most anticipated figure, and he has both!

Hope official images drop soon so we can get a better look at characters like Echo, Hawkeye, etc. Overall, I’m pretty satisfied.

Also this continues the Marvel cmf trend of no villains (yes Agatha is a villain in WandaVision but shes becoming a hero soooo)

If the bricklink prices aren't too bad, I'll be getting moon knight and Mr. Knight. No one else.

I'm very happy for those who wanted the X-Men (Though tbh, wolveriene is kind of a waste of a slot here, we just got the mech and this doesn't bring much new to the table), but personally they don't mean much to me. That said, I think overall they're a good choice for the CMF.

7 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Isnt Wolverine just a reprint of his old minifig?

is always the one of x-men 97 but hopefully much more detailed …….

but Hawkeye in the image what would it be??? lol I don't recognize him……. happy for the hood of moon and the hair of beast. sad for kang and substitution with goliath is a shame…

Edited by Legocentrico

Haha underwhelmed?

Knowing what we got with series one and what the budget is being used on

we know what the characters look and we know what characters we were getting?!?!? How can it be underwhelming?!?

here we go again. Blasting the series based on one low res pic.

looking forward to the “now that the hi res images have been released…” messages in a few pages.

insert Mugato shouting “feels like im taking crazy pills!” Gif here.

26 minutes ago, hvader said:

Also this continues the Marvel cmf trend of no villains (yes Agatha is a villain in WandaVision but shes becoming a hero soooo)

When does she become a hero? And we dont know that goliath isnt a villian. He could be fighting ant-man in that what-if episode. So his hero status is tbd…

My only regret is not getting zombie wanda with that cool flowing hair! 

if x-men 97 wasnt coming then we would have gotten 4 what if figures and not just 1. 

I think these look great. I'll definitely be picking up all of them.

Agatha looks perfect. Can't wait to see better images. 

That’s a new hairpiece on Hawkeye right?? It looks awesome, and it almost looks like he’s in his Ronin gear (please be true). 

Overall I like the series, my favorites are beast, Hawkeye, Werewolf, Moonknight and storm…maybe Wolverine too if he has some dual molded arms.

Goliath is such a weird inclusion not only in the series but also in the MCU’s interpretation of his costume. It’s just the antman suit but in blue and white. His costume should’ve been more unique in my opinion. The helmet print is very very detailed though which is nice.

Just now, Nylock said:

Goliath is such a weird inclusion not only in the series but also in the MCU’s interpretation of his costume. It’s just the antman suit but in blue and white. His costume should’ve been more unique in my opinion. The helmet print is very very detailed though which is nice.

Apparently he appears in what if season 2. 

Speculation:

If we're potentially getting a sentinel for the X-Men, what are the chances we get Ted for Werewolf?