Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

15 minutes ago, FoggyFate said:

Oof that marvels set is going to be rough. 

4 minutes ago, psqidexslizer said:

How many Marvels didn’t make the cut? 

With just 420 pieces for $80 I don't even know anymore what to expect. A large 4+ set?

$90... 420 pieces...

This is probably the most insane price per piece this theme has ever seen, we need to see this set, we need to see what gives

1 hour ago, bricksandabear said:

Given interviews and whatnot though, it doesnt seem like Lego's Superheroes team are fans of the MCU, so fan-desired sets like Guardians 2 may not be in the cards unless Disney requests them?

Example: The Lightyear director made Buzz's spaceship windshield yellow in the movie so that Lego would reprint the trans yellow piece (he's a huge lego fan I guess)

Wait, they're not? Which interviews are you referring too?

Also that last bit of information is golden, I didn't know that, absolute stellar move if he actually did it for that reason.

4 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

$90... 420 pieces...

This is probably the most insane price per piece this theme has ever seen, we need to see this set, we need to see what gives

Iron Man armory on clearance says hello 

For that price I would expect a BIGFIG BATTLE PACK: Hulk, Thanos, Lizard, and Goblin with side builds of rocket boots or rocket hoverboards for everybody!

Oh wait, they don't seem to make bigfigs anymore.

2 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

$90... 420 pieces...

I mean realistically we can expect:

-Reprint of Ms Marvel or most of the same pieces in the CMF

-Spectrum with reused hair and head, probably no leg printing (lol if shes not even in the set)

-Captain Marvel

-no villain (lol)

-A small backdrop build? 400 pieces is pretty small for a ship, which is what I think most people expect

22 minutes ago, FoggyFate said:

Oof that marvels set is going to be rough. 

Wishing for a Kamala in the CMF then, I prefer her show suit anyway. ( I don't actually have a carol yet either, but I prefer Kamala, I'll wait till Carol has her hat again to get her)

Or is like made if sandpaper rough?

5 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

$90... 420 pieces...

Maybe they bringing back CCBS for real?:laugh:

Maybe it’s a giant Kamala Khan? Like Harry Potter giant fig style but with less pieces?

Edited by Borex

2 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

CCBS?

Creatures character building system

The big parts used for bionicle v2 and hero factory. Mostly using ball and socket connections.

I'd guess it's probably 3 x Marvels, Nick Fury, Skrull, Kree and probably a molded Flerkin.

21 minutes ago, psqidexslizer said:

Buildable Goose the Cat. No mini figures included.

Would probably sell better honestly than what the Captain Marvel 2 set will probably wind up being.

2 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

Constraction figures of the three marvels without minifigures, 3x30=$90 :tongue:

Honestly, could kinda see that happening. They don't have any female buildable figures yet and this would be an opportunity to target that audience.

Admittedly would mean each figure would only have like 140 pieces though. Maybe it's three mechs instead :tongue:

Edited by Scarilian

Guys, guys, you're missing the obvious, it's a pack of five figures and a mountain made of BURPs for them to fight on top of!/s

It's probably going to be quite awhile before we know what it is but I would hope it has a decent number of figures given all the characters involved in the movie. Then again, it could wind up like the Quantumania set...

Jeez Lego MCU fans just taking L after L this year huh

Edited by hvader

Honestly, $80-$90 for 420 pieces doesn´t even come as a surprise to me, specially with the pricing on some sets outside the US, like the Iron Man 2 Inspired Armory being sold at $120 from LEGO themselves here in Mexico, these days I don´t even expect a fair price.

I remember when Lego messed up the Infinity/multiverse saga branding, and I said that that was a proof that the Lego Marvel team are not actual fans and that will be reflected in the products…

OUCH. I didnt expect the products they produce to be this bad… first the buildable Ant-Man, now the Marvels set… just ouch

Edited by hvader

6 minutes ago, hvader said:

Jeez Lego MCU fans just taking L after L this year huh

And we haven't even gotten to the "76269 isn't Avengers Tower" fiasco yet. :laugh:

1 minute ago, psqidexslizer said:

And we haven't even gotten to the "76269 isn't Avengers Tower" fiasco yet. :laugh:

I’m not even holding out any hope for that. Just watch that crap be UCS Quinjet

1 minute ago, hvader said:

I’m not even holding out any hope for that. Just watch that crap be UCS Quinjet

Or a giant buildable Hulk for last year's Hulkbuster to fight. :roflmao:

I would unironically love a UCS Quinjet. But I wouldn't pay several hundred dollars for one - I'm pretty happy with the $100 playscale Quinjet that came out in January.