Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Brickus is that price if you buy 2 sets at a time, so buy the 2 most expensive sets 79111 for $139 and 79110 for $120 do you get the 60% off $120? I think if you bought all 6 sets at once, they would take the 60% off the lowest 3 items?

The train 79111 is $128 at bigw, so a little bit cheaper, but worth getting the 6 at myers tomorrow i think!

Sorry that is what I meant.

Hi,

Sorry for noob'ish Q, but who/what is Brickus? Couldn't find anything that seemed to fit on the net

Thanks,

LLL

Brickus is the user that posted a couple of posts up; they're discussing a 'Buy one get 60% off the next' offer that is on at Myer today. :classic:

Folks,

I can confirm that the Horizen Express is a Myer exclusive for the mid year toy sale and will be on the front cover of the catalogue. RRP is $159 and will have a Was / Now price on it with the possibility of a further % off for Myer One members for the first few days.

Thursday 20th June is when the Toy Sale starts.

Brickus is the user that posted a couple of posts up; they're discussing a 'Buy one get 60% off the next' offer that is on at Myer today. :classic:

:blush: :blush: :blush: oops! (thanks)

I interpreted:

"Brickus is that price if you buy 2 sets at a time"

as a statement. Eg.

"Myer is that price if you buy 2 sets at a time"

and thought there was maybe a new online LEGO store called "Brickus" :grin:....need to learn to read properly!!

Anyway, picked up a couple of the small friends sets at the 'buy one get 60% off the second' today.

Cheers,

LLL

I got a couple of the larger Lone Ranger sets today from Myer - worked out just a bit more than ordering from Barnes & Noble with postage included but without the wait!

Folks,

I can confirm that the Horizen Express is a Myer exclusive for the mid year toy sale and will be on the front cover of the catalogue. RRP is $159 and will have a Was / Now price on it with the possibility of a further % off for Myer One members for the first few days.

Thursday 20th June is when the Toy Sale starts.

Ten bucks dearer than the EN was a few years back.......looks like end of June the madness for us AFOL's begins ! :laugh:

I believe that each store will have a very l i m i t e d supply of the orange train sets.

Edited by brickie

Anyone heard any rumors yet about the Haunted House comming to Oz? Or the Batman Arkham set?

I believe that each store will have a very l i m i t e d supply of the orange train sets.

I was advised of the very same thing

Again.....man that means Victorian stores will get more than South Aussie stores.....again. :hmpf_bad:

Is the RRP of $159 the US price? I wonder how much the sale price will be? Must be a pretty good price if its on the front page! If its a good price, I'll be at the door when it opens lol!

I believe with the sale price (I'm going to guess $20-$30 off plus hopefully and extra 10% if your Myer one will bring it down to around the $115 - $125 mark which will be under the US RRP which would make me happy enough!

I believe with the sale price (I'm going to guess $20-$30 off plus hopefully and extra 10% if your Myer one will bring it down to around the $115 - $125 mark which will be under the US RRP which would make me happy enough!

$115 isn't exactly a good advertising price is it? I think $99 is a much better advertising price :grin: Plus lets not forget it doesn't come with PF. Not going to stop me buying one or 2 depending on price.

Picked up another Creator set 7347 (Highway Pickup 805 pieces) from Target yesterday (who had 20% off AGAIN) for only $39. So now I have 3 sets, first one I paid $89 when they firstly came out, the second set from Kmart about 3 months ago for $59 and the yesterdays set for $39.

I don't suppose the new castle or LOTR sets will be out in time for the sales?

Picked up another Creator set 7347 (Highway Pickup 805 pieces) from Target yesterday (who had 20% off AGAIN) for only $39.

I've been to six Targets in the past week and haven't found any good clearance deals :(

Again.....man that means Victorian stores will get more than South Aussie stores.....again. :hmpf_bad:

cheer up....there's always a state worse off than yours (and we don't even have a DJ's or a TRU)

8834821024_52ed9742f0.jpg

Victoria has more people that's why.

*oh2* No !!?!?

:poke:

Cheers,

LLL

I've been to six Targets in the past week and haven't found any good clearance deals :(

That's a bugger mate, I had to look for it though. Someone had put it with the clone wannabe's.

Lets hope this is the calm before the storm in Aussie sales. 3 days an no post, updates, nothing. :look:

Did anyone visit the new Target discount store at Harbour Town on the GC? any discounts/bargains?

Harbour Town in Adelaide has a clearance Target store. Its full of clothes clothes and more clothes. AND thrifty shopping mums. Never seen Lego there, and been dragged through by the GF a few times.

I had noticed this thread slipping down into nothingness, was surprised. I think we're all resting pockets after the BYGO 60% off Myer sale.

I am still trying to decide what the best return will be on my second LR Constitution Train Set. :S Was thinking of selling it whole for $120... any thoughts?