Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

I'm hoping along the lines of the Cargo train being at $219 because its in the current catalogue and then buy 2 get one 1.... I'm heading to Myer this arvo so I'll try my luck!

You'd be lucky to find any Myers in Melbourne with three Cargo trains in stock.

Can confirm that the buy 2 get 1 free took the catalogue items back to full retail. I asked when I got there and the nice lady verified that if an item was in the catalogue then I scanned up at full RRP. Needless to say I didn't get anything but walked down to Kmart and picked up a Seaside House - none on the shelf but there was a trolley on the floor with a couple of unopened lego cartons. Hoping to use the blue pieces for a Maersk building office!

Toys R Us sale from 18 Jul to 29 Jul:

Catalog

The Mines of Moria set is a good buy - cheaper than Big W (selling at $112 on their website), who are usually the cheapest when it comes to LEGO sets.

Too bad Palpatine's Arrest and Pre Vizsla's Fighter aren't in the catalogue. Any word on when these might be hitting Australia?

Too bad Palpatine's Arrest and Pre Vizsla's Fighter aren't in the catalogue. Any word on when these might be hitting Australia?

The latter I think is in August and Palpatine's Arrest would be September for TRU's next big Lego sale.

Just when you think the sales are over.....

BigW has selected Alien Conquest sets.....limited stocks......starting at 10 bucks for the smallest set up to 40 bucks for the jet copter.

www.shopforme.com.au are having one of their blitzathon days. New deals every hour.

First up is the Town Hall for a very respectable 25% off. That's the cheapest we'll be getting it here for a while.

Don't think anyone has mentioned, but I just noticed the SW UCS B-Wing set is on S@H, available from 1st of October for $349. (At that price I know I won't be getting it, but it does look quite nice if you're into space ships.)

www.shopforme.com.au are having one of their blitzathon days. New deals every hour.

First up is the Town Hall for a very respectable 25% off. That's the cheapest we'll be getting it here for a while.

Next On Shop4Me is:

12 pm: Mini Modulars for $84.96

1pm: R2-D2 For $224.99

Also, Outer Rim now have a whole heap of the new sets on their site, I think they are just waiting for the delivery van to arrive though :sweet:

Edited by greenpaw

Don't think anyone has mentioned, but I just noticed the SW UCS B-Wing set is on S@H, available from 1st of October for $349. (At that price I know I won't be getting it, but it does look quite nice if you're into space ships.)

Who do they think they are kidding?

Next On Shop4Me is:

12 pm: Mini Modulars for $84.96

1pm: R2-D2 For $224.99

Also, Outer Rim now have a whole heap of the new sets on their site, I think they are just waiting for the delivery van to arrive though :sweet:

Considering the Mini Modulars are only available at S@H where we pay high shipping costs, that isn't bad

Well the mini modulars sold out after 1 minute or so. Apparently my order went through but I'm not holding my breath.

Wow another $50 dollars and it's twice the price US customers pay. No thanks TLG once again you lose my money to some person on ebay or bricklink (smart move) :thumbdown:

From tomorrow until Sunday, 25% off toys at TRU using a coupon printed out from an email if you have signed up for their emails.

Wish Monster Fighters were out, can't think of anything to get from them.

On these theme i need to say what i purcashed?

If you read the topic title carefully, you should know this is for listing where and when there are sales only:

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales! Local sales only! That's right; local sales only!

No need to post what you bought. But if you feel like sharing that info, please do so in the appropriate topic.

Oh, and please check capitalisation when posting. Thank you. :wink:

Anyone have any idea when Monster Fighters will start hitting stores? I thought it was August.

It would be nice if it was in time for use with this TRU voucher, but I won't hold my breath.

Anyone have any idea when Monster Fighters will start hitting stores? I thought it was August.

This seems to be the general consensus. I havent seen or heard anything "official" though

This weekend Myer have 50%-off marked already reduced toys, sometimes there is a bit of Lego in the mix, I've picked up a decent haul in the past. Will vary by shop. I got Garmadon's Fortress or whatever the name is for something like $50 last time.

Not sure if there is a seperate Ebay thread, but there is a Jabbas Palace on ebay with a buy it now of $100 (plus $20 postage). Sellar looks legit and had three available but two already gone.

This seems to be the general consensus. I havent seen or heard anything "official" though

Well seeings shopforme's group bulk buy offer ends on the 5th August I'd say it's going to be shortly after then - sooner in stores perhaps?