Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Lego_Construction_B73520a44_c9b8_4fc3_aa5e_635012f70a1c_00000001_ORG.jpg

Ah, you got love TRU now and again eh ? :wink:

Sale is from tomorrow to the 17th of March.

They've got Disney Princess and Superheroes on that flyer but only 2014 sets in stock. What are the chances of them getting the 2015 sets in stock during that sale period?

Edited by afolaus

They've got Disney Princess and Superheroes on that flyer but only 2014 sets in stock. What are the chances of them getting the 2015 sets in stock during that sale period?

They are March releases so it's possible, but also don't be surprised if the new stuff is hiding out the back while they try to get rid of old sets first.

Picked up the Frozen set today. Apparently my independent Lego store (I'm Rick James Bricks) have almost sold their entire stock of the set in one day! They had customers asking them to hold it till the weekend, and they wouldn't because of the speed of sales. Get it as soon as you see it if you want it ;)

Picked up the Frozen set today. Apparently my independent Lego store (I'm Rick James Bricks) have almost sold their entire stock of the set in one day! They had customers asking them to hold it till the weekend, and they wouldn't because of the speed of sales. Get it as soon as you see it if you want it ;)

Myers told me the same thing......Frozen was selling like hot cakes ! :tongue:

They are March releases so it's possible, but also don't be surprised if the new stuff is hiding out the back while they try to get rid of old sets first.

That's what the cynic in me thinks.

All this talk about the Frozen set selling like hot cakes is freaking me out. I've got a little girl I'm supposed to be getting this for for a birthday in April but not if it's sold out :(

Can people post here where they see it when it shows up in stores, that will be greatly appreciated? I'm going to grab it first time I see it.

Edited by afolaus

Interesting footnote to the new 32x32 base plates......the green ones are a new green.....a slightly different shade of bright green (maybe to look like grass ?).

Anyone near Loganholme and is after the new frozen sets, KMART have them ready to be put on the shelf, can expect them to be there tomorrow or Saturday.

Interesting footnote to the new 32x32 base plates......the green ones are a new green.....a slightly different shade of bright green (maybe to look like grass ?).

Where have you been? This is a major scandal (apparently :hmpf: ), there is a thread in the embassy all about the complaints.

Where have you been? This is a major scandal (apparently :hmpf: ), there is a thread in the embassy all about the complaints.

Oh, I wasn't complaining......I was told this by a friend last night, just that if you need the older base plates......well outside of Bricklink you might be in a bit of trouble. :wink:

Can people post here where they see it when it shows up in stores, that will be greatly appreciated? I'm going to grab it first time I see it.

Blacktown Myer has 5 of them. 20% off today

That's what the cynic in me thinks.

All this talk about the Frozen set selling like hot cakes is freaking me out. I've got a little girl I'm supposed to be getting this for for a birthday in April but not if it's sold out :(

Saw them at both kmart and big w Soyhland last night.

Mr Toys Beenleigh has new baseplates (green, grey, tan and road), new NinjaGo, new Disney Princess (including Frozen), new LEGO Movie and Mixels Series 4.

Their catalog shows Elves, Marvel, DC and Speed Champions so they should be appearing in the next few weeks...

Does anyone know if the Shell promo sets (the ones that were in Shell stations in Singapore, parts of Europe etc late last year are going to come to Oz for the F1?

These ones

http://brickset.com/.../subtheme-Shell

I wouldn't mind the Shell Station and Tanker Truck and maybe the yellow Ferrari...

Im still hopeful... but i think this..... http://www.theguardi...npeace-campaign

means we wont be getting them :(

Im pro saving whales but .... common taking lego away from my 4year old not cool greenpeace......

I've picked up the two new big sets "princess line" but i havent seen the smaller ones anywhere.

Also own 4 of the new sand plates :)

Edited by RonanSai

Anyone near Loganholme and is after the new frozen sets, KMART have them ready to be put on the shelf, can expect them to be there tomorrow or Saturday.

Blacktown Myer has 5 of them. 20% off today

Saw them at both kmart and big w Soyhland last night.

Thanks for the comments guys, I picked up the set from Myer. Don't know about the 20% off though I thought that ended a week or two ago.

I'm just happy to have it marked off the list and don't mind full price on a gift.

My sources have come through again.........the DO, Kwik-E-Mart, City Square and Joker's Funland will NOT be exclusives, they'll be available as general releases......though the Helicarrier will be an exclusive.

Does your source tell us which retailer is getting Brainiac Attack?

I owe this one to me oldest son as it was on his wishlist for his birthday so I had to give him an IOU.

Does your source tell us which retailer is getting Brainiac Attack?

I owe this one to me oldest son as it was on his wishlist for his birthday so I had to give him an IOU.

No, I only checked on stuff coming in a few months time. :blush:

Speed Champions have hit the sunshine state with MYER Brisbane CBD having the Ferrari truck, F1 pit stop, finish line and the small grey car. No sign of the other sets (small Ferraris or the yellow McLaren) yet. Oh and they also have a bunch of Ghostbusters if anyone out there still needs one.

No sign anywhere of the Shell Ferrari promo sets so its likely that they wont be hitting Oz at all (good for my wallet though)

Target 20% off lego friends and city, plus they had stock off two elves sets