Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

More details... six to collect, one each week starting Monday, $6 if you Spend $40+ on V-Power fuel or $8 separately

It's Great to see that Lego have offered this here in Oz for once. I cant remember a promo like this since being a kid in the 80's, Hope we get more like it!

I just had Coles Express confirm that a Lego promo starts next Monday, but that's all they can say right now.

I just had Coles Express confirm that a Lego promo starts next Monday, but that's all they can say right now.

Yay! I had just assumed that we wouldn't get these in Australia. Nice to see we are!

LEGO Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Out DVD with Darth Vader Minifig, found only at Big W, $15.96 I think, got mine.

More details... six to collect, one each week starting Monday, $6 if you Spend $40+ on V-Power fuel or $8 separately

It's Great to see that Lego have offered this here in Oz for once. I cant remember a promo like this since being a kid in the 80's, Hope we get more like it!

Do you know if Coles Express will also stock the 7th Pit Crew polybag as per: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=75710

This one was sold at a premium in some other countries and was only limited to a few days of sales.

Also, great news that it can be bought by itself.

I do think Shell/Coles/Lego dropped the ball a little. They should have started the promo a few weeks prior so that it hits the peak/middle of the 6 cars right when F1 begins...this weekend! By the time the action is over, punters might think that the Lego sales are just clearance items since it's past the event!

The Photo I just received only shows the six sets, So I don't think the Pit Crew will be available in-store :sceptic: maybe it will be at the event?

8553057139_aae8704253.jpg

Yes, my reliable family member told me one of the polys he saw has three minifigs in it, so hopefully that'll be that one? He also confirmed all those other details as written above . Also, he was lucky enough to have his photo taken in the car! Which I have to say looked pretty impressive! He thought the car sets weren't very impressive though....

I saw these at coles express 4 days ago! for 8AU$, are they worth it?

Thought they were a rip-off

Wah!? Do you have a DeLorean Time Machine we don't know about? The promo starts NEXT Monday.

My local Coles Express hasn't got them yet and sales person didn't know much about it.

I think $8 is OK. Considering Lego charges $10-15 for a similar size City set in the shops (albeit with 1 minifig), these aren't bad. Collectible Minifigs are $5 a pop and if the pit crew is $8, that's less than 3 collectible minifigs.

Edited by shawn_low

Btw

have a photo of the F1 if anyone is interested I can post when I get home...

Yes please!! :moar:

MASSIVE F1 fan here :grin:

On topic, i will be all over these when they hit the servos.

I was going to grab the full set off BL but at about $10 a pop plus postage i was hesitant

I always fill up with V power at coles express so this will work out rather nicely

glad i waited.......

Let's get it straight, ALL orders from LEGO Shop@home come directly from Denmark, not Sydney or anywhere else, just directly from Denmark.

If it helps, I ordered the Cinema on the 14th, it wasn't dispatched until the 19th and I received it on the 4th. It also seems odd that you did not receive a tracking number, for the past year all my orders have come with a tracking number. The only thing I can suggest is to call LEGO customer services to help resolve your problem.

Just an update - I heard back from S@H, they gave me a tracking number (said it was done manually which is why it wasn't showing up online) and had proof of delivery. I've just called DHL and it would seem the delivery driver is an idiot, he obviously can't locate a building on a corner (or at least didn't think to ask inside for me, its only a single office so not a lot of choices) so took it back to the warehouse. They have been 'trying' to contact the sender for two weeks apparently. I've given them the business name so it should be out either today or tomorrow.

The tracking details actually have it originating in Brussels, Belgium, not Denmark. Must be another warehouse.

Just noticed the Star Wars Visual Dictionary slashed from $32 to $12.79 on S@H. Seems they need to get rid of it..?

Found my way to Toy Corner this morning. Quite impressed with the store and spent plenty of time pondering over individual pieces and spare parts. Got a couple of small things but going to check out Galaxy Toys before deciding on any major purchases.

Toy Corner do have 25% off individual mini figures on display for those interested.

Yes please!! :moar:

MASSIVE F1 fan here :grin:

For OzBen and those who were interested... link to some photos my 'insider' took at the Coles Express Launch... (didn't think it worthy to create a new thread seeings everyone who was talking about it is in this thread anyway, and it's evidence of a 'deal' )

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94113151@N08/

NIIIIIIIIIICE

Thanks DrWeevil :thumbup:

that Lego ferarri F1 puts my little 1/8, 1/9 & 1/10 ones to shame :laugh:

back on topic, anyone "on the inside" know if coles express will be selling the display case for the promo cars?

I saw some pop up on ebay shortly after the promo started in malaysia but havent seen any again for a fair while now....

No provs :)

Hmm my person works in corporate there so didn't have any idea... My guess would be no, perhaps get chummy with your local CE franchisee/owner/manager!

Harry Potter Diagon Alley 10217 back down to $179 at target.com.au

It's also that price in store, Chadstone had 4 there yesterday so with the 50% off a second, a great deal can be had $286 for two! wish I had some spare cash!

It's also that price in store, Chadstone had 4 there yesterday so with the 50% off a second, a great deal can be had $286 for two! wish I had some spare cash!

I wish they had the deal online :(

Still, the price is nothing to sneeze at

20% off toys at Myer tomorrow (Saturday) only.

Big W were advertising some amazing prices for the 2 already available (where the heck is the third) $39 SW sets ... $38!!! That was worth spamming up my email inbox for...