Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2023 Leaks, Rumours, Speculation And Discussion

As you may know, Brickmerge had revealed the list of the upcoming sets coming in January, and stonewars gave us a bit more details about the sets

-Police-

60369-Mobile Police Dog Training-20€ - 197 pieces

60370-Police Station Breakout-35€-172 pieces

60371-Emergency Vehicle Headquarters-65€-706 pieces

60372-Police Academy-90€-823 pieces

- Fire-

60373-Fire Boat-20€-144 pieces

60374-Fire Brigade Command Vehicle-55€-502 pieces

60375-Fire Station and Fire Truck-35€-153 pieces

- Great Vehicles-

60382-Animal Rescue Truck-10€- 58 pieces (likely 4+)

60383-Eletric Sports Car-10€-95 pieces

60384-Ice Cream Slush Truck-20€- 194 pieces 

60385-Wheel Loader-20€- 148 pieces

60386-Garbage Collection-35€- 261 pieces

60387-Off-Road Adventure-30€- 252 pieces

60388-Gaming Tournament Truck-45€- 344 pieces

60389-Auto Repair Shop-50€-507 pieces

60390-Compact Tractor-10€- 86 pieces

60392-Police Motorbike Pursuit-10€-59 pieces

60393-Fire Brigade Pick-up-10€- 97 pieces

60394-tbd Great Vehicles-€?-??? Pieces? 

-Stuntz-

60356-Bear Stunt Bike(January release) 8€- 10 pieces

60357-Stunt Truck With Fire Tire Challenge(March release) -50€- 479 pieces

60358-Cyber Stunt Bike(January release) 8€- 13 pieces

60359-Dive Challenge(March release) -20€- 144 pieces

60360-Circling Tire Challenge-35€(March release) - 117 pieces

60361-Ultimate Stunt Driver Challenge(March release) -90€- 385 pieces 

Note: I have absolutely no clue about why the last set costs 90€ for a low quantity of pieces, I double checked the list on stonewars, so not a mistake done by me. 

-Polybags-

30638-Police Bike Training-36 pieces

30639-?tbd¿-24 pieces 

30640-¿TBD-Stuntz? 44 pieces 

(March Release) 

Note:At the time I Updated the list, there are no details revealed yet for any of the sets. 

Edited by Powered by Bricks

3 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

Awe man! I just posted a 2023 thread for City. Guess imma have to remove it. 

I moved it, no worries.

Looking forward to more skate LEGO :grin: I remember when all I could afford was the Mega Bloks skate park!

1 hour ago, Peppermint_M said:

I moved it, no worries.

Looking forward to more skate LEGO :grin: I remember when all I could afford was the Mega Bloks skate park!

And there was already one

Im quite looking forward for non-police and ire sets,Ike ice cream slush i v truck or gaming tournament truck or off-reader adventure or wildlife animal truck! They make me curious.

The more info, the better we know! :) 

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Im quite looking forward for non-police and ire sets,Ike ice cream slush i v truck or gaming tournament truck or off-reader adventure or wildlife animal truck! They make me curious.

The more info, the better we know! :) 

I used to rant a lot about City doing too many rescue sets. But Ironically enough, I'm actually looking forward to some of the rescue sets. Especially the Emergency Vehicle Headquarters. Definately looking forward to the auto repair shop, slushy truck, garbage disposal and gaming truck. 

Promobricks or Stonewars will soon post specific information.

8 hours ago, Robert8 said:

And there was already one

If you had seen my post in the 2022 thread you would know that I asked for a new thread to be created as the old one was started off on the back of a Lie/Prank. I wanted to ensure that was left alone and the old false information and discussion on it kept closed. Keeping an old thread going that had troublesome content only means people will keep hauling up the fake leaks from the start, or derailing discussion on to the topic of pranksters and liars. 

Though I know people are eager to catch staff out in a "mistake" :wink:

Certainly a lot of interesting potential here.

Emergency Vehicle Headquarters sounds interesting, as if it's like a Garage , with parking space road plates, Headquarters should focus on a building , but there could be a good ambulance type vehicle in that budget too.

Police Station Breakout and Academy sound like they could be extensions to the 2022 Police Station, so I hope the Police Academy would be something that would fit in the rear of the parking space there, and the breakout section being an extenstion of the Prison yard.

The Fire Station might be another garage extension to the 2022 Fire Station as well as that set introduced a system where the garage can be seperated from the main building with technic pins on both sides.

A lot of vehicle sets of course but there looks to be a lot of choice in various price ranges, and not just put into big €100 sets.

Hopefully not too much of it is 4+.

Edited by TeriXeri

1 hour ago, TeriXeri said:

Certainly a lot of interesting potential here.

Emergency Vehicle Headquarters sounds interesting, as if it's like a Garage , with parking space road plates, Headquarters should focus on a building , but there could be a good ambulance type vehicle in that budget too.

Police Station Breakout and Academy sound like they could be extensions to the 2022 Police Station, so I hope the Police Academy would be something that would fit in the rear of the parking space there, and the breakout section being an extenstion of the Prison yard.

The Fire Station might be another garage extension to the 2022 Fire Station as well as that set introduced a system where the garage can be seperated from the main building with technic pins on both sides.

A lot of vehicle sets of course but there looks to be a lot of choice in various price ranges, and not just put into big €100 sets.

Hopefully not too much of it is 4+.

LOL! YO, with that type of price, the emergency vehicle headquarters better come with a decent sized building. Tbh, I'm also hoping it has an ambulance. Police Cars and Fire Trucks get too much fame in the City theme. I mean, yes thats because the show is primarily focused on the police and firefighters (the two main characters being a cop and a fire chief), but its time that the ambulance gets some love. I hope they give us an ambulance with the same livery as the one from 2018. Not too fond of the colors on the 2022 ambulance. 

The set I look forward to the most is that auto repair shop. However, given that the price is only $50, I'm setting my standards really low. It may just be that we get a roofless building similar to the garage piece from 60258 or something similar in size to the car wash from 60292 along with some type of car. My hope is not that its a 4+ set. Because, we'd then have problems, Lego! LOL 

Wow, after an epic set list for 2022, 2023 falls backwards again.

Another fire station, obviously another police station, etc.,.

Some of the vehicles sound good, the auto repair I hope isn't a +4 years set and I guess a police academy is different enough from the norm.

Let's hope mid year set list contains more buildings to add life to our Lego cities.

21 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

I used to rant a lot about City doing too many rescue sets. But Ironically enough, I'm actually looking forward to some of the rescue sets. Especially the Emergency Vehicle Headquarters. Definately looking forward to the auto repair shop, slushy truck, garbage disposal and gaming truck. 

Oh, i forgot about emergency Serivce sets! If it’s medical/paramedic/first responder, I would Daly get one! To be honest, i kinda hope there old be ambulance set. So I can do a lego photography. :) 

1 hour ago, lightningtiger said:

Wow, after an epic set list for 2022, 2023 falls backwards again.

Another fire station, obviously another police station, etc.,.

Some of the vehicles sound good, the auto repair I hope isn't a +4 years set and I guess a police academy is different enough from the norm.

Let's hope mid year set list contains more buildings to add life to our Lego cities.

!00% agreed. 

I kinda hope there would be some scenery sets, rather than vehicles alone tho. Of course, that’s what City is about. But I’m lad there are a few new buildings like auto repair shop. 

I’m already eager for the mid-year set list. I hope the Sumer subtheme would focus on aniamls like ocean, wildlife rescue and farm. :) 

Some of these set numbers appear to be incorrect — you listed 60369 for two different sets, and the polybag numbers are both ones from previous years. I figure that may just be typos or numbers getting switched around but I'm eager to know what the correct numbers are for those sets.

On 8/27/2022 at 3:12 PM, Powered by Bricks said:

60370-Police Station Breakout-35€

60375-Fire Station and Fire Truck-35€

Since the 2022 Police and Fire stations will still be on shelves when these sets come out, I wonder if LEGO is trying something a bit different here. While we usually just get entirely new (and incompatible) Police/Fire stations every 1-2 years, the new road-plate system allows LEGO to make modular add-ons to the existing stations (I can see something like a prison cell and watchtower for 60370, and a garage and tool storage area for 60375). This is not something that LEGO has really done before, but the release schedule and price-points make me curious. 🤔

7 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Since the 2022 Police and Fire stations will still be on shelves when these sets come out, I wonder if LEGO is trying something a bit different here. While we usually just get entirely new (and incompatible) Police/Fire stations every 1-2 years, the new road-plate system allows LEGO to make modular add-ons to the existing stations (I can see something like a prison cell and watchtower for 60370, and a garage and tool storage area for 60375). This is not something that LEGO has really done before, but the release schedule and price-points make me curious. 🤔

Same here, especially with the design of the 2022 Fire station having technic pin connectors to seperate the garage from the main structure, there could be some smaller building added next or in-between

The 2019 fire station did have the dockside fire small dock that could be attached on a few directions as well so while it's not entirely new to LEGO City, I do hope this is again something that will attach to the 2022 station.

What I mean were those 2019 sets , the light grey parts over the blue water plates could be attached to eachother via the technic pin holes, either to the left side or front of the fire station

60215-1.jpg?20181204102260213-1.jpg?201811301044

Edited by TeriXeri

3 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

Same here, especially with the design of the 2022 Fire station having technic pin connectors to seperate the garage from the main structure, there could be some smaller building added next or in-between

The 2019 fire station did have the dockside fire small dock that could be attached on a few directions as well so while it's not entirely new to LEGO City, I do hope this is again something that will attach to the 2022 station.

What I mean were those 2019 sets , the light grey parts over the blue water plates could be attached to eachother via the technic pin holes, either to the left side or front of the fire station

60215-1.jpg?20181204102260213-1.jpg?201811301044

Yeah! I that's what I'm thinking when I see the police station escape and the fire station with truck sets. Pretty much, they're extentions of the police and fire stations. But I don't see them as being new buildings to replace this year's police and fire station all together as the 2022 police station and fire department just came out. 

Thank you very much for the information, @Powered by Bricks ! 🙂

Police Academy and Emergeny HQ and the smaller Great Vehicles sound very interesting.

Hopefully the Garage will be a regular and nice set - and no 4+ set or only very rudimentary built building. Since otherwise this would mean that - in contrast to the last two years - there wouldn't be a single civilian building in the winter wave.

I personally imagine that the fire station and police station won't be add-ons to the 2022 stations, but either 4+ sets or some kind of brick boxes (like there was one with a police station some years ago). But I would be glad to be proven wrong.

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

29 minutes ago, Rune Haako said:

I updated the list using the piece counts from amazon

60389- Auto Repair Shop has 507 pieces and it's under the great vehicles subtheme for some weird reason

60374-Fire Command Truck has 502 pieces so it's a bit bigger comparing to the 2021 60282 set

60372-Police Academy includes 823 pieces

60371-Emergency Vehicle Headquarters has 706 pieces and it's under the police subtheme, what makes me starting to think this is a garage expansion for the small police station or its something like the police and fire team up sets like 60308 and 60319

11 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

I updated the list using the piece counts from amazon

60389- Auto Repair Shop has 507 pieces and it's under the great vehicles subtheme for some weird reason

60374-Fire Command Truck has 502 pieces so it's a bit bigger comparing to the 2021 60282 set

60371-Emergency Vehicle Headquarters has 706 pieces and it's under the police subtheme, what makes me starting to think this is a garage expansion for the small police station or its something like the police and fire team up sets like 60308 and 60319

Please update your first post here… it’s best to look over the updated list.

Updated list:

60369-Mobile Police Dog Training-20€

60370-Police Station Breakout-35€

60371-Emergency Vehicle Headquarters-65€-706 pieces

60372-Police Academy-90€-823 pieces

60373-Fire Boat-20€

60374-Fire Brigade Command Vehicle-55€-502 pieces

60375-Fire Station and Fire Truck-35€

60382-Animal Rescue Truck-10€

60383-Eletric Sports Car-10€

60384-Ice Cream Slush Truck-20€

60385-Wheel Loader-20€

60386-Garbage Disposal-35€

60387-Off-Road Adventure-30€

60388-Gaming Tournament Truck-45€

60389-Auto Repair Shop-50€-507 pieces

60390-Compact Tractor-10€

60392-Police Motorbike Pursuit-10€

60393-Fire Truck-10€

60359-Stunt Challenge-35€

60361-Stunt Challenge-90€

33 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Yeah! That sounds very weird to me! It sounds more like a set that should be under the My City subtheme. I hope it has a tow truck. Last time we saw one of those was in the tuning workshop set from 2020. 

35 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

So with that being said, I'm looking at an actual police academy building. Probably some building with rookie cops (new rookie cop torso anyone) and a practice police cruiser. 

36 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Ok! That's disappointing. I was hoping it was more on the paramedic side of the first responders and would be based off of those ambulance stations that you'd see in the UK and in some of Europe. But I guess it's for a good cause. 

2 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Nope. This shop did a mistake.

Brickmerge lists the set with the German name "Hauptquartier der Rettungsfahrzeuge", which is directly translated into English "Headquarters of the Rescue Vehicles". So ist's definately a paramedic set. This would even make sense to go along with the Offroad Ambulance GWP (you already mentioned) in February.

I could well imagine it being about the size of the fire station from 2022, but including an ambulance and a doctor's car or a small copter instead.

Edited by Klaus-Dieter