Crazy Bus

The Crazy Bus is the funniest, weirdest, and strangest bus out there.
I built the Bus these days when I was forced to stay at home alone (!) and the thermometer touched 40 degrees, I felt like I was in hell!
I was probably a little "dazed and confused" when I thought about it, however here it is.
It is a sort of post apocalyptic refuge where two survivors, after yet another environmental disaster caused by human beings, find shelter to spend their days waiting for a new era.

The front and the back of the bus can be connected with two simple technic pins thus forming a mini bus. It's even more bizarre this way!

There are a lot of tools, objects and weird parts, check them out and have fun spotting them all. Enjoy!

IMG_5109_3000-scaled.jpg

IMG_5113_3000-scaled.jpg

IMG_5104_3000-scaled.jpg

IMG_5137_3000-scaled.jpg

IMG_5128_3000-scaled.jpg

That's a nice build for sure, first thoughts would be something from Hidden Side , blended with Apocalypseburg a bit, but without the ghost radars or madmax spikes.

:thumbup:

Edited by TeriXeri

On 8/6/2022 at 5:32 PM, TeriXeri said:

That's a nice build for sure, first thoughts would be something from Hidden Side , blended with Apocalypseburg a bit, but without the ghost radars or madmax spikes.

:thumbup:

Thanks, glad you appreciate the Crazy/Bus :classic:

On 8/7/2022 at 12:26 AM, Guyinaplaguemask said:

It would look really great with Mad Max spikes, but this is minor. Love the cluttered look, and there is a metric ton of NPU.

Thanks @Guyinaplaguemask very appreciated :classic:

Looks fantastic, I really do like these post apocalyptic builds always so cool. More importantly it looks like it was a lot of fun to build. Thanks for showing it off, great work.

On 8/8/2022 at 10:14 PM, JaBaCaDaBra said:

Haaa, first thing I thought was.. YES Mad Max

Great build

Thanks🙏👍😊 @JaBaCaDaBra

On 8/13/2022 at 8:38 AM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

If it were enough for me to raise the temperature to make better locomotives, I would! :laugh:
Beautiful creation as usual ... I'm glad I met you in person at the latest Lego event! :classic:

It was my big big pleasure meeting you in person at Lecco @LEGO Train 12 Volts , so happy to spot the person behind the nickname😊

Thanks for stopping by, 

Best👍

On 8/14/2022 at 7:27 PM, Johnny1360 said:

Looks fantastic, I really do like these post apocalyptic builds always so cool. More importantly it looks like it was a lot of fun to build. Thanks for showing it off, great work.

Thank you very much @Johnny1360 so glad you like this kind of stuff. And yes it was very fun to build.

Have a great day! 

Edited by Norton74