Sign in to follow this  
LordDan

[Freebuild] Facing the Undead Dragon

51825480303_262f04d93d_c.jpg

Dan and several companions were traveling in Nocturnus, hunting down a evil mage known for necromancy and other vile arts. Upon entering his fortress they quickly found him, but not before he opened a portal and summoned Skinless, an ancient dragon resurrected once more!  

51824366297_3c806fe23c_c.jpg

Hi guys! I built this for Brickscalibur, and of course had to tie it into GoH as well. Eyrezer came up with the name Skinless for the dragon, which I love. I'm very happy with how the dragon ended up, and would greatly appreciate any comments, critiques, or suggestions :classic: 

Edited by LordDan

Great build.  I really like the design of the dragon.  The tail and the wings look great.  The portal looks good and the figs are nice to.  The whole build really grabs your attention and creates a sense of fear.  

The shape of this dragon is really well done, I especially like the wings and tail.   Nice effects with the portal too!

On 2/12/2022 at 6:44 PM, Sympatik Brick said:

Just brilliant! I couldn’t give you any other feedback. Both dragon and Moc are really nice! Good job!

Thank you!

On 2/12/2022 at 9:42 PM, zoth33 said:

Great build.  I really like the design of the dragon.  The tail and the wings look great.  The portal looks good and the figs are nice to.  The whole build really grabs your attention and creates a sense of fear.  

On 2/14/2022 at 3:56 PM, Kai NRG said:

The shape of this dragon is really well done, I especially like the wings and tail.   Nice effects with the portal too!

Thanks guys! I had a lot of fun building the dragon! I'm glad you liked the portal too, it was a pain to position since the fire circle was pretty fragile and tended to fall apart when I tried to adjust it :laugh:

Great dragon. So bony! I also think the fire on the right is especially good - seems to have a lot of volume there! 

Well done!  I like the detail in the wall behind the dragon with the dark grey trash cans and the flame portal.  Great to see Nocty represented in the forums again.  The dragon is nice work, too.  It's a stocky, beefy dragon, which is a nice look to showcase its power, and the joints look good.  Thanks for sharing!