BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

Awesome once again mutley. I reckon you should mail your clone pilots and wolfpack clones to Australia for a break from active duty :grin:

indeed...

My army

In Russia it is very expensive therefore army such small

But nothing to be ashamed of :classic: , it is slightly bigger than mine, and I have no droids.

Nice army Farit. :classic:

Whoa, that is quite an army. What is it like 976? I enjoyed seeing this default_classic.gif

Thanks for the comments guys. Each baseplate has 12x16 figs so 960 is the total in these pictures.

Awesome once again mutley. I reckon you should mail your clone pilots and wolfpack clones to Australia for a break from active duty :grin:

Or south east london :grin: 960 clones come on give us a chance most of us would see 96 as big :blush:

Thanks for the comments guys. Each baseplate has 12x16 figs so 960 is the total in these pictures.

Is it mainly clones you create armies with, or do you have big stashes from the other battle packs? I supposed what I am asking, do yuo have other large armies, or are your clones your main focus?

Edited by TheDarkness

indeed...

But nothing to be ashamed of :classic: , it is slightly bigger than mine, and I have no droids.

Nice army Farit. :classic:

Thanks!!!

Is it mainly clones you create armies with, or do you have big stashes from the other battle packs? I supposed what I am asking, do you have other large armies, or are your clones your main focus?

No doubt Clones are my main focus with the republic vehicles too. I do have others armies too with a very good size Droid army on paper (lots of them are still boxed) and a good size Imperial one also. :sweet:

No doubt Clones are my main focus with the republic vehicles too. I do have others armies too with a very good size Droid army on paper (lots of them are still boxed) and a good size Imperial one also. :sweet:

Damn, so my 100 or so snowtroopers will cop a pasting too :laugh:

Nice collections guys! Mutley, you continue to amazing us! That's not a bad display there JediJeff! I've been meaning to get a picture of my sets....

Those Wolfpack troopers are just :wub_drool:. 960! I only got 15, not even half regular clones. :laugh: I need to put in a BL order soon.

That’s a massive collection mutley, very impressive! I’m not a real fan of PT but the Kashyyyk Troopers look really cute :wub: they must have cost a fortune! Are you going to stop when you reach 1000?

That’s a massive collection mutley, are you going to stop when you reach 1000?

What! mutley777 stop collecting SW minifigs *huh*, Nar :laugh:.

Very nice imperial army lorddrizzt! A real good number of Stormtroopers you have got there. :classic:

Are you going to stop when you reach 1000?

Well have at least another 35 clones in unopened sets, so unless I only buy 5 more clones,(never going to happen :laugh: ) I guess I am going to go over 1000 soon. :grin:

I am kind of hoping we get another BP with standard Battle Droids and Super BD in 2013 or a good set next year with good droid numbers. Would be good to top up the Battle droid army a bit more. :grin:

Time for an update!

Hoth is in a whole lot of trouble...

snowtroopers_1.jpg

Who let Jar-Jar and co visit the Kaminoans? (I was too slack to add the shields and weapons!)

gungans_1.jpg

And finally, a Mandolorian added a change he would make to the Star Wars Blu-Ray release

madalorian_revenge.jpg

Edited by TheDarkness

Shouldn't the troopers be displayed on a white background, or are you re-creating Hoth in summer or following a spell of global warming?! :laugh: Great stuff though, I love Snowtroopers :wub: You have a great collection TheDarkness.

Now that's a whole lot of Snowtroopers! Very nice T.D :thumbup:

I like the gungun army too, although I could not have bought them without the shields and weapons. I guess that would have pushed the price way up though.

Shouldn't the troopers be displayed on a white background, or are you re-creating Hoth in summer or following a spell of global warming?! :laugh: Great stuff though, I love Snowtroopers :wub: You have a great collection TheDarkness.

I do need to invest in white plates, however, recreating a UCS Falcon is my main project right now. My plan would be to eventually have MOCs of major scenes, and if I can find the minifigs cheap then I acquire as many as possible.

That's a nice army of Gungans! Are you going to do a Naboo MOC?

Certainly will. The 7662 set was what got me back into Lego, I just regret only having one copy of it. I have the idea mapped out for it, similar to what I plan to do for Hoth just on a smaller scale.

Now that's a whole lot of Snowtroopers! Very nice T.D :thumbup:

I like the gungun army too, although I could not have bought them without the shields and weapons. I guess that would have pushed the price way up though.

Cheers mate. I do have shields for them all, just not the staffs (I love the shield design!) I was going to go through my miscellaneous boxes and find/make some, but I got in trouble by my better half for having Lego everywhere. She loves to sit down and build too, but she doesn't share my interest in minifig armies. Currently every room in the house bar the bathroom and laundry have Lego in it in some fashion.

My latest display case.

Hello, this is my latest iteration of a covered display case for my star wars figures. I am so tired of dusting them and my kids friends grabbing them. I picked up these cases at IKEA for about $20 and I think that I can get all of the star wars figures in four of them. I currently have two full and I am working on the third right now. It takes a while to get them all set up.

What do you think and do you have any better ideas?

The case hold exactly a 4 wide Lego structure inside. I have to remove the white background that came iwht them and put in a piece of black construction paper. They are approximately 24 x 24 inches.

Thanks and here is a link to a better picture.

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

Edited by Shawn

My latest display case.

Hello, this is my latest iteration of a covered display case for my star wars figures. I am so tired of dusting them and my kids friends grabbing them. I picked up these cases at IKEA for about $20 and I think that I can get all of the star wars figures in four of them. I currently have two full and I am working on the third right now. It takes a while to get them all set up.

What do you think and do you have any better ideas?

The case hold exactly a 4 wide Lego structure inside. I have to remove the white background that came iwht them and put in a piece of black construction paper. They are approximately 24 x 24 inches.

Thanks and here is a link to a better picture.

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

Looks good.

So, you had to build the actual 'shelving' inside, yes?

Very nice display case indeed! It looks very clean and really makes the figs pop! Almost makes me want to go out and get one for myself! :classic:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Looks good.

So, you had to build the actual 'shelving' inside, yes?

The shelving is lots of part number 30528 for the back and 4 x6, 4x2 and 4x8 for the shelves. I was previously using the 30528 for displaying the minifigs, but the were getting dusty every few months.