Clone OPatra

Wizarding World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

I can only see the 30 or so latest entries on IG :sceptic: Darn Fakebook and their stupid tricks (or Meta or whatever else dystopian they call themselves these days). No, I'm not installing your sucky app :tongue: 

Which colour is the hairpiece exactly? 

2 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

OMG there is a Hospital wing review on Youtube. YESS. It's in Russian if you want to find it.

I saw a bunch of reviews today, no need to watch it in russian :D

7 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I can only see the 30 or so latest entries on IG :sceptic: Darn Fakebook and their stupid tricks (or Meta or whatever else dystopian they call themselves these days). No, I'm not installing your sucky app :tongue: 

Me too. :facepalm: 

2 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Me too. :facepalm: 

9 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Which colour is the hairpiece exactly? 

https://www.instagram.com/kishalego/?hl=en

This is a custom not a leak, moderators. 

Edited by BrickFunatic

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

:thumbup: 

I asked the person where the hair is from but they have not answered yet.

Just now, BrickBob Studpants said:

Thanks :thumbup: I had an inkling it was too good to be true :tongue:

Well I mean I don't know where the hair is from, but the picture is a custom not a leak. The hair could be official. 

Ok thanks for the answer guys 

Dunkandeggbricks YouTube channel has uploaded a review of the Hospital set, please check out his other videos his MOC Modular Hogwarts which he has been designing and building bit buy bit is really excellently designed and planned out 

1 minute ago, BrickFunatic said:

Well I mean I don't know where the hair is from, but the picture is a custom not a leak. The hair could be official. 

Well then I misunderstood, I thought you meant the piece itself was a custom :head_back:

Just now, BrickBob Studpants said:

Well then I misunderstood, I thought you meant the piece itself was a custom :head_back:

No I meant I just didn't want to get banned for posting a leak hehe. 

I like how dunkandeggbricks compares the new and old clock tower builds side by side. Was honestly surprised how the new one doesn't look too shabby compared to the older one. Window and roof colour change and slight roof design change, but otherwise if it gets a decent bottom half it wouldn't look that bad.

1 hour ago, BrickFunatic said:

I see the purple hair. I asked the creator if it is official. I really hope we get a Grimmauld Place set and I could see it happen. I love that for us!!

Hmm… it really is hard to tell without the creator telling you the origin - although it’s worth noting that these otherwise appear to be purist customs. There’s a pretty visible molding seam there, but ‘homemade custom’ and ‘rejected off the production line and therefore easier to pocket from the factory’ are both equally good explanations for that. I’m definitely crossing my fingers that it means we’ll get OotP Tonks though. 

Edit: if you look at the tags on the post they are actually tagged as #puristcustoms 👀

Edited by Accio Lego

2 hours ago, Bugbot20082 said:

Ok thanks for the answer guys 

Dunkandeggbricks YouTube channel has uploaded a review of the Hospital set, please check out his other videos his MOC Modular Hogwarts which he has been designing and building bit buy bit is really excellently designed and planned out 

His MOC is excellent, discovered it the other day and am definitely taking some inspiration for mine.

Edited by Darkdragon
please don't quote videos

1 minute ago, BrickFunatic said:

They replied and said the hair was official but didn’t elaborate any further.

They've said on one of the comments that it is official, but they don't know where it comes from yet. Would make such a cool Tonks. *oh2*

14 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

They replied and said the hair was official but didn’t elaborate any further.

The account often posts upcoming pieces mixed in with existing pieces to subtlety show them off so seems its the case with this. :grin: 

They were doing it with a Marvel hairpiece last week. 

Interesting. Wonder how they get them if they claim they don’t know where they come from? I was going too say it doesn’t look vibrant enough for Tonks but my Magical Capsule of her literally used that exact same shade.

I can’t see any other set with Tonks other than a No.12 or MoM set. Watch them put her in a Hogwarts Express or something to troll us.

2 hours ago, Retro Brick Reviews said:

Oh golly, a Grimmauld Place set would be a dream come true. Forget Gringotts, forget Deathly Hallows, that's been the one set I've always wanted from LEGO Harry Potter ever since I first read OOTP.

Hey, I r still want Gringotts!  Diagon Alley won’t be Diagon Alley without the famous towering bank. :oh3:

But yeah, Grimmeald Place Gina be a wicked set!

12 minutes ago, DaleCooperFBI said:

I think the sets must be cancelled. Maybe cos JK Rolling said some bad things ? I don’t care what she says so long as I get my Lego Kreacher!!

🤣🤣🤣