Clone OPatra

Wizarding World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

Not sure if anyone else has thought this but looking at the new Jurassic world sets there's one character, Rainn Delacourt, who looks like they would make a great Scabior. So while we may not be getting Deathly Hallows sets we at least can get a fig that works in it.

1 hour ago, GlacierPhoenix said:

Not sure if anyone else has thought this but looking at the new Jurassic world sets there's one character, Rainn Delacourt, who looks like they would make a great Scabior. So while we may not be getting Deathly Hallows sets we at least can get a fig that works in it.

I thought so too, until I saw closer pictures. Rainn has a snake tattoo on his face, which makes his faceprint pretty useless for Scabior :laugh_hard: Or you could pretend he's a hardcore Slytherin and/or a REALLY devout supporter of Voldy :tongue:76946_alt3.jpg

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

19 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

What the heck is going on? 

We are still waiting :cry_sad:

I believe pb has an exclusive deal with TLG. Certain handles, websites, reporters, magazines, etc. that always seem to know first usually do have an agreement/contract. In that case, they would not be allowed to leak until TLG said. Some seem to think pb and TLG are not 'correlated', but it very much seems that way to me.

The YT creators who were sent the March sets have been told they are not allowed to share until late this month. I'm guessing that is the same day pb will be allowed to post the 'leaks'. It's business and good for them, but they could at least do a countdown for the fans. Why keep everyone in the dark, when Dumbledore himself said to turn on the light? 

17 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Harry Potter isn’t the only theme without set info. Superheroes don’t have any either

And even Star Wars only has a few sets actually confirmed as far as the 2HY sets go.

Is it possible to get a moderator to make everyone chill on the complaining and desperation? It's frustrating seeing so many new posts over and over, and it's just the same cycle of impatience

If I was Promobricks I'd withhold the information out of sheer annoyance

1 hour ago, BrickFunatic said:

Promobricks are #cancelled.

Bruh, chill.

Most of the themes have literally no info.

For Super Heroes we just have some of the set numbers.

For Star Wars we just have set numbers with some set names.

Even for Lightyear sets, which are coming in April, we also just have the set numbers.

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I thought so too, until I saw closer pictures. Rainn has a snake tattoo on his face, which makes his faceprint pretty useless for Scabior :laugh_hard: Or you could pretend he's a hardcore Slytherin and/or a REALLY devout supporter of Voldy :tongue:

I find really odd that he doesn't seem to have side leg printing? Maybe is a mistake in the pic? 

I would love to comment how I feel but I don’t want banning when we will have a lot of great things to discuss this year. 😇

But needless to say, this is a HP Lego thread and so people are going to make passionate posts about HP Lego. I believe that particular site is wrong for trying to build hype and then withholding information. They are clearly desperate for attention.

On 2/17/2022 at 7:27 PM, Brick Clicker said:

In serious talk though I'd love a lavendar hair version of tonks... feel like it's a cool fig we are currently missing :laugh:

Something cool popped up on #legoleaks in the past hour or so :wink:

There is nothing wrong in expressing our hype and impatience for new leaks ... we have already discussed all possible options for these sets number of times here so naturally there is nothing else left to discus atm. I know it is maybe annoying for some people that are handling their excitement better, but we just can't help it.

Is it safe to upload reviews of the Hospital and new book sets on YouTube already? Even if they were purchased at retail? Asking for a friend 

7 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Yeah that Sanctum Sanctorum is like a dream come true for Lego Marvel fans, now let's hope we get an equivalent D2C set for HP theme (we know there is only one option :pir-tongue:)

Edited by Textorix

8 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

I can’t see anything. Do you mean the hair?

4 minutes ago, Bugbot20082 said:

Is it safe to upload reviews of the Hospital and new book sets on YouTube already? Even if they were purchased at retail? Asking for a friend 

Please do it. I want to see. You won’t get into legal trouble, they just might remove your video. Someone has been posting set pictures on Instagram anyway.

6 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

I can’t see anything. Do you mean the hair

Yeah the new purple hair on those figs, could suggest a new Tonks

11 minutes ago, Bugbot20082 said:

Yeah you should be fine as you've bought them from a shop and they were revealed a good while back now :)

6 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Yeah the new purple hair on those figs, could suggest a new Tonks

Oh I missed that between all Marvel D2C set leaks, I thought you meant that one, and suggesting that maybe even we could get the most wanted set by fans this year.

Edited by Textorix

I see the purple hair. I asked the creator if it is official. I really hope we get a Grimmauld Place set and I could see it happen. I love that for us!!

2 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

I see the purple hair. I asked the creator if it is official. I really hope we get a Grimmauld Place set and I could see it happen. I love that for us!!

Oh golly, a Grimmauld Place set would be a dream come true. Forget Gringotts, forget Deathly Hallows, that's been the one set I've always wanted from LEGO Harry Potter ever since I first read OOTP.

1 minute ago, BrickFunatic said:

I am up for any non Hogwarts (castle) building set, so this would be such a great set.