Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

66711: Infinity Saga Collection set has been revealed. It's a 2-in-1 pack containing the Armory (76216) and Baby Groot (76217) and appears to be out currently. At the moment it appears to be retailing for cheaper than the cost of the two sets individually.

$89.99 Armory
$54.99 Baby Groot
$99.99 2-in-1 pack
Total savings: $44.99

Updated List:

Hide contents

AUGUST:

SEPTEMBER:

OCTOBER:

2023:

• 76232: (Revealed on Lego Instruction page listed as a 2023 set)
  • 76242: (Revealed on Lego Instruction page listed as a 2023 set)
  • 76244: (Revealed on Lego Instruction page listed as a 2023 set)

UNKNOWN RELEASE DATES:

Rumored sets:

• Additional NWH set/Movie-inspired Spider-man sets - nothing confirming the existence of the sets, but heavily desired by the community

Notes:

• Currency listings are taken from a variety of sources and may vary, in most cases these are rounded.

FYU4ZoNXgAAf3Sw?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Scarilian

Wow, I don't even care about Baby Groot and I still might get that. What a ridiculously good deal, original value of the two sets notwithstanding.

Surprised the thread isn't already full of comments about the announcements from SDCC, but alongside our first trailer for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (which was truly beautiful and emotional), we have our first leaked figure for the sets (aside from the box art thing)... Nakia

Sounds like we're going to have plenty of sets coming for Phase Five and Six (!!!) with all of the content coming. I can't wait to have waves for two Avengers films in 2025.

Wow...that's an amazing deal. I wasn't planning on getting either of those sets but now I'm interested.

SDCC had some great announcements (Born Again alone has me ready to stick with marvel past a million Eternals films... it's even gonna come out around my birthday!), but not much in the way of lego. Nothing from that black panther trailer (which was it just me or did that feel really similar to the avatar 2 trailer?) that seems like it'd make a great set, I guess maybe the boat. And I don't see I am Groot or She Hulk getting any sets at all.

We better get some stuff for Daredevil Born Again… LEGO needs to step up their game because there are so many awesome projects to make sets from

Just to recap the upcoming releases:

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 3
The Marvels
Blade
What If...? (Season 2)
X-Men 97
Live Action Disney+ Series (Secret Invasion, Echo, Loki, Ironheart and Agatha)

Captain America: New World Order
Daredevil: Born Again
Thunderbolts
Fantastic Four
Spider-Man: Freshman Year
What If...? (Season 3)
X-Men 97 (Season 2)

Looks like an awesome line up of new projects to look forward to. I'm already excited over the prospect of potential sets and minifigures on the horizon. Have to admit I would be completely fine with Lego skipping over sets for the 2023 live action shows in favor of another CMF series but I do hope they come out with something for Daredevil.

No idea what to expect out of the BP:WF sets build-wise, but the potential for cool minifigs is through the roof! :thumbup: The leaked Nakia is a very good start already!

The hair is terribly wrong, but the rest of Nakia looks fantastic. I hope all the other minifigures will be detailed.

Even tho I have mixed feelings about Wakanda Forever, the LEGO sets have potential to be some of the best Marvel sets we've seen. This movie will be a visual and cultural feast.

Seeing as we've seen a shot of the Black Panther costume at the end of the trailer, I wonder if it will be included in one of the sets? Gonna be interesting to see how Marvel handles the merchandise.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The hair is terribly wrong, but the rest of Nakia looks fantastic. I hope all the other minifigures will be detailed.

Even tho I have mixed feelings about Wakanda Forever, the LEGO sets have potential to be some of the best Marvel sets we've seen. This movie will be a visual and cultural feast.

Seeing as we've seen a shot of the Black Panther costume at the end of the trailer, I wonder if it will be included in one of the sets? Gonna be interesting to see how Marvel handles the merchandise.

Agreed on the hair choice, can't really think of a good substitute either. Maybe the Bellatrix hairpiece? Or Lobo?

And as for including the new Black Panther suit in a set, I'm hoping we get it. Just make sure the figure includes the helmet and only label them as Black Panther on the box and they're identity can be kept hidden (if that's the route Marvel is taking)

Edited by Wonkyeye1

8 hours ago, hvader said:

We better get some stuff for Daredevil Born Again… LEGO needs to step up their game because there are so many awesome projects to make sets from

I wish. Given that it's a full 18 episodes, has the same cast, etc, I think/hope it'll be TV-MA,  but that would mean Born Again really couldn't get sets.

35 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

With factory leaks there is a chance that the hair piece is the wrong hair piece 

Good point, wasn't the hair wrong for one of the Dr Strange factory leaks a couple months back?

16 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Good point, wasn't the hair wrong for one of the Dr Strange factory leaks a couple months back?

Yes, the leaked Sinister Strange had the wrong hairpiece. It was better than the one he ended up getting though :laugh_hard:

19 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Looks like Funko is revealing their Wakanda forever stuff so lego shouldn’t be too far behind 

I also wrote to you on instagram 😄 Anyway funko doesn't show the new Panther, Lego probably does.  and if it's considered a spoiler we won't see anything

1 hour ago, Legocentrico said:

I also wrote to you on instagram 😄 Anyway funko doesn't show the new Panther, Lego probably does.  and if it's considered a spoiler we won't see anything

Well keep in mind Funko or Hasbro haven’t revealed anything that appears to be the version that has shown up on the Lego boxes 

15 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well keep in mind Funko or Hasbro haven’t revealed anything that appears to be the version that has shown up on the Lego boxes 

What are the chances they reveal some sets (like with Thor Love & Thunder) and not the spoiler-y sets?

Since Hasbro revealed their entire wave of figures for Black Panther, I assume LEGO will reveal the set(s) this week (probably tomorrow). 

I'm a bit surprised none of the Disney+ shows (outside of What if...?) have gotten sets. Though, I suppose they come out too quickly and there's so many of them so it's probably impossible to line sets up.

Edited by Hisstori

26 minutes ago, Hisstori said:

I'm a bit surprised none of the Disney+ shows (outside of What if...?) have gotten sets. Though, I suppose they come out too quickly and there's so many of them so it's probably impossible to line sets up.

Yeah, I think it might be pretty hard for LEGO to keep track of the MCU with literally ten projects a year.

Still, I wish we got sets for at least some Disney+ projects, just a single set. 

2 hours ago, Buckethead said:

What are the chances they reveal some sets (like with Thor Love & Thunder) and not the spoiler-y sets?

That second Thor set did not need to have such a late reveal at all, but this does seem possible. If one or more of the sets are 'Legacy' sets based on the first film, we could see those first, and maybe one set that doesn't feature the new Black Panther.

1 hour ago, Hisstori said:

My guess is most of them don't include scenes that would translate to interesting sets... Which basically just means mechs, the other shows lack mechs :laugh:

But seriously, I could think of at least one set for each show (except FatWS and Ms Marvel), but the majority of shows lack any significant vehicles or locations that could be made into sets

35 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

My guess is most of them don't include scenes that would translate to interesting sets... Which basically just means mechs, the other shows lack mechs :laugh:

But seriously, I could think of at least one set for each show (except FatWS and Ms Marvel), but the majority of shows lack any significant vehicles or locations that could be made into sets

TFATWS has a scene with 4 major characters, a truck, and a helicopter. If the truck was carrying a mech, it'd literally be the perfect marvel set in lego's eyes. I haven't seen Ms. Marvel, and I understand they've altered her powers somewhat, but so long as they didn't go so far as to remove her grow/shrink powers, a mech type set that's meant to just be an enlarged ms marvel could work.

I don't think the new Black Panther will be in the Wakanda Forever sets. I know people say they could just have it masked and just call the figure black panther, but the printing on the torso would narrow it down pretty significantly, and if they're going to market the mystery of the new panther at all, they wouldn't want a clue that removes 50% of the candidates out before the film.