Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

Given the odd releasedate this Ant-Man set is definitely very likely to be a mech 2-pack. If it's a comic set I don't really care what they do with it but if the figures are based on/inspired by the MCU I would love for the 2nd figure to be an updated Yellowjacket or Ghost as I can't see them including Wasp.

Funny how we start hearing stuff about April sets, yet we still know nothing about the March one.

Makes me believe that the March set might actually be for NWH, hence the secrecy.

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Funny how we start hearing stuff about April sets, yet we still know nothing about the March one.

Makes me believe that the March set might actually be for NWH, hence the secrecy.

I agree with you. I think we’ll only hear more info on that set once everyone has seen the movie 

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It also sorta ties into the recent leaks we got saying that there is 1 more "large" NWH set on the way and 2 smaller Tobey Maguire based sets 

Seem's like Falcon is on a similar wave length to me regarding what potential Tobey sets would be. I must admit I'm trying to keep my expectations tempered, if they do a remake of 4856 I'm probably going to go crazy on it, it's one of my favourite concepts and I'd love to see Lego go all out on it nowadays.

Hope everyone is saving up because it could be an expensive year - and we're not even sure if we are getting a Legacy Wave in Summer or not :look:

I'm personally hoping that if we get Raimi trilogy sets, at least one of them is from Spider-Man 3, considering that movie never got any LEGO sets before.  A brickbuilt Sandman with minifigures of Spider-Man, Venom, and New Goblin at a $30 pricepoint would be something I would buy without hesitation.

Honestly the move to make Tobey sets is really smart. They could give us only Lizard, Electro, new Green Goblin uniform, and Andrew in the NWH set, while the Tobey sets give us Doc Ock, Sandman, OG Green Goblin costume, and Tobey himself

Edited by hvader

If we get 3 sets based on Tobey Maguire trilogy I hope they are based on each film. The smallest one would be Spidey vs Goblin, middle would be Doc Ock hideout and third and biggest would be the final fight from Spiderman 3 with Venom and Sandman. 

8 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Seem's like Falcon is on a similar wave length to me regarding what potential Tobey sets would be. I must admit I'm trying to keep my expectations tempered, if they do a remake of 4856 I'm probably going to go crazy on it, it's one of my favourite concepts and I'd love to see Lego go all out on it nowadays.

Hope everyone is saving up because it could be an expensive year - and we're not even sure if we are getting a Legacy Wave in Summer or not :look:

or another NWH set that is actually accurate for that matter 

I doubt a black suit is coming. It would make much more sense if the rumor is true that it would be based on Spider-Man 1 and 2 with goblin and ock 

I know I'm very late on this, but I finally got a few of the Marvel CMFs. White Vision looks really good, I actually liked him more than I was expecting. Sylvie is nice but her head ruins it a bit for me, hopefully I can find a decent replacement. And Falcon is as good as everyone said, I'm very happy I got him. Unfortunately I got three of him, which is a shame since he doesn't really have many parts that work well for custome figs. I'm quite happy with them on the whole though, hopefully I can get some more.

I'm curious if the Raimi sets, assuming they're coming, will be labeled as such or will have the No Way Home logo but with the little gold badge identifying it as based on the Raimi films.

Edited by Buckethead

It would be awesome if Lego included alternate heads + hair pieces for all three Spider-Men, the approach they’ve taken with the Batman film sets makes me hopeful this might happen. 

If the Maguire film set rumours are true, I can see Lego giving us two Green Goblin variants with the classic helmeted version in those, and the updated version in the flagship NWH set. Goblin’s attire during the climax of NWH was pure perfection, and I hope Lego give us something like the Miles / Gwen hood piece in purple, a small tattered purple cape, and the shoulder bag piece to really round off the look.

Edited by T21Typhoon

5 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

I'm curious if the Raimi sets, assuming they're coming, will be labeled as such or will have the No Way Home logo but with the little gold badge identifying it as based on the Raimi films.

I hope they have Raimi based boxes. 

15 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

Knowing Lego, they will probably brand them as No Way Home sets, but I would much prefer Raimi-style packaging

So long as Gobby and Ock is covered it’s all good. Asking for Venom and any other stuff from Spiderman 3 is too much. IMO.

It’s all on NWH hype. It did open up the possibilities for Raimi sets now. I’m curious to see if the rumors are true which figures will be included in that big NWH set.

22 minutes ago, Mr No said:

I would like a Venom from Spiderman 3...

Given how stylized minifigs are, I think one of the comic-inspired versions we've had so far could pretty easily pass as him, no? :laugh: Hardy's version on the other hand would definitely require a new minifig (or bigfig even)

40 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

So long as Gobby and Ock is covered it’s all good. Asking for Venom and any other stuff from Spiderman 3 is too much. IMO.

It’s all on NWH hype. It did open up the possibilities for Raimi sets now. I’m curious to see if the rumors are true which figures will be included in that big NWH set.

Yes. I never got the 2002 Goblin and 2004 Doc Ock so getting them would be a dream come true

I think it's safe to assume whatever Raimi sets we might potentially get will focus on Green Goblin and Ock, with GG's new MCU costume and Sandman appearing in the supposed large NWH set. If the Raimi sets sell well I could see them branching out to SM3 and potentially a few more sets based on SM1 and 2. 

11 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

I think it's safe to assume whatever Raimi sets we might potentially get will focus on Green Goblin and Ock, with GG's new MCU costume and Sandman appearing in the supposed large NWH set. If the Raimi sets sell well I could see them branching out to SM3 and potentially a few more sets based on SM1 and 2. 

That’s what I thought. This maybe has been planned all along with the release of the film, it’s highly likely to keep the hype intact. Gobby, Ock and Spider Tobey for Raimi sets and then Electro, Sandman and lucky if we’re gonna get Lizard and others for NWH set. 

6 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I doubt a black suit is coming. It would make much more sense if the rumor is true that it would be based on Spider-Man 1 and 2 with goblin and ock 

I was confused on what you meant at first hence me editing this quickly lol. 

Edited by TurnOffTheDark

Why am I now just realizing this!? 2022 doesn't just mark the 10 year anniversary of Lego Marvel Superheroes; it also marks the 20 year anniversary since Lego Studios Spider-Man set, making it the first Lego set with a Marvel character.