Sign in to follow this  
Gulagurag

[SR - Class 6] - The Prince...err.... Princess Alex

The Prince Alex was captured WAY back in Volume 5, Issue 1 from Prio.  Since then, it has been hidden away in a secret Sea Rat cove, awaiting it's captain to make the next move.  Captain Amara has found a new captain to steer this vessel into the battles to come.

s5e3zPhl.jpg

tfsSinwl.jpg

dWPaqNxl.jpg

41LruwOl.jpg

LKu2WRkl.jpg

HT81kkvl.jpg

Spoiler

I originally created Captain Amara with my little girl's Lego friends to make her smile.  She isn't so little anymore at 11 years old.  We sat down and built this ship together over a couple of weekends.  I never thought we had enough purple to build a large ship(and we didn't as it is completely hollow on the other side) but got it done.  As purple is the color of Prio and her favorite, it was a fun challenge.  I probably never would have bothered to try and build it if not for her.  She has yet to name her pirate captain, but it might pop up in some builds down the road.

Clever piece usage for the mizzenmast sail. And I love that you built this with your daughter. :pir-thumb:

A nice ship you built with your daughter. It fits well with Captain Amara's fleet.

19 hours ago, Gulagurag said:

I originally created Captain Amara with my little girl's Lego friends to make her smile.

A noble cause. Your kid is surely lucky! :pir-stareyes: Now all that remains is to sprinkle some Dots all over the deck! :pir-tongue:

Edited by blackdeathgr