This is an alternative build (C-model) inspired by the Peacemaker from Mad Max's Fury Road (2015 film)
The instructions are 2 PDF files. The first, includes the steps to build the chassis (this is a replica of the car tank built and used for the movie) The second PDF includes the instructions on how to complete the model by building the bodywork. I included a mount base for display. 
Model is functional with or without the bodywork.

I made an effort to make as realistic as possible and therefore the model is manual. i will upload versions of this using Power Functions and Control +, But I am working on other models for now. 
Instructions available at Rebrickable: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-67431/A_Great_Builder/peacemaker-42069-c-model/#details

Functions are:

• Full tracked independent suspension
  • Central V8 engine
  • Double differential steering
  • "Hand of God"
  • Turret (turns with engine's torque)
  • Manual axle (to manually add torque to the system)
  • Mount display
  • Detachable bodywork

640x480.jpg

800x450.jpg

640x480.png

PD. I made a YouTube video but it was one of my first videos ever and it's not as dynamic as my most recent video. Eventually I will create a shorter video once I have the motorized versions.

Edited by A Great Builder

This looks great! Bodywork of the car could be better but I know you only had a few bricks that could be used. For a B-Model it is amazing!

I never noticed in the movie that there was just a ripsaw underneath there, with a second driver cabin and all... Was that covered up somehow in the movie? I always thought it was really cool, but that would make it a bit lame tbh, I thought the car steering would really control the tracks... Oh well.

Thx for sharing!

10 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

This looks great! Bodywork of the car could be better but I know you only had a few bricks that could be used. For a B-Model it is amazing!

I never noticed in the movie that there was just a ripsaw underneath there, with a second driver cabin and all... Was that covered up somehow in the movie? I always thought it was really cool, but that would make it a bit lame tbh, I thought the car steering would really control the tracks... Oh well.

Thx for sharing!

Movie magic!