Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[SR - Ch IV - Cat. B] A little help

Coast of Nola Mar nowadays, a remote orphanage under Athena's gaze.

xead.jpg

It was obvious that the Doctor Thaum, well known philanthropist from Tortuga will gave some support to needy children. So some doubloons refilled the coffers of the institution after this short but intense fight. And a team of skilled workers got through together.

ez39.jpg

l932.jpg

On the floor below...

f3a7.jpg

Dr Thaum : So, Mr Johnson, you have to draw up a map of all those flooded catacombs. I know from the horse's mouth that the catacombs are linked to the city sewage network. Take your time and do a good job ! Barnet accompanies you !

Mr Johnson : You can rely on me, Oliver.

C&C welcome as usual, my second CH IV entry. This cat B for the cleric of Nola Mar.

Really nice micro-scaling, Professor!  That window is great (not sure I'd seen the turn-table within the arches before - definitely something to remember!) and the buildings and sewer area are quite well done too :thumbup:

Elaborate and detailed micro build. Looks even more interesting in combination with the catacomb.

10 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

you have to draw up a map of all those flooded catacombs.

I love that all your plots are connecting up! Great fun, and a really nice little build. We'll have to keep an eye on this cult of Athena, though. Sounds suspiciously heretical. 

Beautiful micro church !

And, as always, the story is great ! The Doctor is double-dipping again... Where will lead those sewers expeditions... ?? :pir-grin: